Syntherol

rickyhatton37

Awards
i am considerin using some syntherol as my left bicep is 1/2 inch smaller than my right and despite years of trying to correct the imbalance is still remains the same.

From what I hear syntherol stretches the muscle and allows it to be filled with real muscle and if done right it looks natural.

Once again, I am only doing this because this imbalance is setting me back and it is unlikely to change.

Please no greg valentino examples we all know what can happen if u abuse something, im talking about using it responsibly.

few questions,

when i inject do i inject into my inner and outer part of my bicep or do i just inject into the peak or what do i do

Thanks

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just a little word of advice, I know you probably don't want to hear but don't worry about that little imbalance so much, No one else probably notices it except you. With that being said I don't believe syntherol actually causes the muscle to become filled with real muscle, rather it just sits there and bloats up the muscle bellies. I highly doubt you would experience anything strength wise, just mainly hypertrophy in the injected area.

rickyhatton37

Awards
hey,

my understanding is that is stretches the fascia and as the oil dissapates the space is filled with muscle

they have stretched the fascia of that muscle. The fascia is a great constrictive factor in muscle growth. The more stretched the fascia is the more the muscle will grow and the more it will have that `popping' look. Site oils stay in there long enough for the fascia to stretch. As they dissipate, the `space' left by them is replaced with new muscle tissue growth. That is the reason why when x-rays/MRIs where performed on some of the people that have 25"+ arms, there was no oil found in there. The oil dissipated and it was replaced by real muscle.

And even though a half inch doesnt sound like much it is extremely noticeable people point it out to me all the time and I want to compete soon

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you plan on competing than I can see the justification. With the fascia you may also want to look into Myo-fascia release therapy I believe its called. You can either get a professional to give message therapy to break up the fascia, but first you may want to try just taking a golf ball or sandwiching it between your right hand a left bicep and rolling it up and down the head of the bicep. This should help break up the fascia and give you some growth. If all else fails though and you go with the syth good luck and I hope someone here can answer your original question.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Go over to professionalmuscle, they have an entire manual on it, I plan on using it in the future to bring up some weak points, i see no problem with it when done correctly and in moderation. But it's definitely icing on the cake, like a guy with 18" arms trying to bring up symmetry, and bump them up an inch or so, but it's most definitely meant for the advanced athlete.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
yea,this stuff is no joke--hardest part is getting 1.5 needle past viens,nerves every couple of days,but it does work

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am considerin using some syntherol as my left bicep is 1/2 inch smaller than my right and despite years of trying to correct the imbalance is still remains the same.

From what I hear syntherol stretches the muscle and allows it to be filled with real muscle and if done right it looks natural.

Once again, I am only doing this because this imbalance is setting me back and it is unlikely to change.

Please no greg valentino examples we all know what can happen if u abuse something, im talking about using it responsibly.

few questions,

when i inject do i inject into my inner and outer part of my bicep or do i just inject into the peak or what do i do

Thanks
My biceps aren't the same size and I dont give a fukc. Stay away from that synthol bro...seriously!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, my left nut is bigger than my right nut, I should inject this crap in to it so it will be perfect! Awesome!
No, not really. More like stupid. Stay away from this poison.
As far as this being for a, "advanced athlete," spare me the BS. A real athlete wouldn't clean his/her toilet with this crap.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hey, my left nut is bigger than my right nut, I should inject this crap in to it so it will be perfect! Awesome!
No, not really. More like stupid. Stay away from this poison.
As far as this being for a, "advanced athlete," spare me the BS. A real athlete wouldn't clean his/her toilet with this crap.
Literally the entire top 10 at the olympia are using or have used site enhancement oil. When done properly it looks completely natural. I don't see the difference between this and the guys that are shooting winny, tren ace etc locally for site enhancement.

rickyhatton37

Awards
Literally the entire top 10 at the olympia are using or have used site enhancement oil. When done properly it looks completely natural. I don't see the difference between this and the guys that are shooting winny, tren ace etc locally for site enhancement.
Yeah that was my take on it as well.

Also can tren be used for site enhancement, I am currently using tren but wasnt aware it caused site ehancement

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
very true point. syntherols are actualy less favorable to using AAS to swell a muscle pre contest. ive done EQ and prop in my calves ( P A I N F U L L ) to bring them out more. i know guys who use tren ace in their arms and i know one person who actualy used Syntherol but it ended up giving his calf a rounder shape instead of being flat and striated.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
you never know whats gonna happen with synth ,I used in Bi" s for about 2 months and one looked real good [round and full] and the other was kind of stringy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you never know whats gonna happen with synth ,I used in Bi" s for about 2 months and one looked real good [round and full] and the other was kind of stringy
Stringy????

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Stringy????
your suposed to inject the bicep in 3 places --long head ,shorthead, and peak,I had enough to do peaks only so after one looked realy good and the other started to look like it was too narrow--not round at all

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
idiot synthol abuser

I would love to punch this fool in the jaw and tell him how fukcin retarded that looks.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
he looks like such a jackass. valentino is a cool guy tho.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would love to punch this fool in the jaw and tell him how fukcin retarded that looks.
Right on, man. You hit him high, I'll go low, it will be like the old school Stiener Line from back in the day.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was my take on it as well.

Also can tren be used for site enhancement, I am currently using tren but wasnt aware it caused site ehancement
I used tren ace on my calfs and have noticed site enhancement.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
your suposed to inject the bicep in 3 places --long head ,shorthead, and peak,I had enough to do peaks only so after one looked realy good and the other started to look like it was too narrow--not round at all
Actually you do 2 shots in each biceps inner and outer head, moving down each day i believe, so day 1 it's near the insertion point, then day 2 more to the middle then day 3 near the bottom. I believe siteinjections.com covers it. And you need to massage the crap out of the areas.

Your supposed to do 1ml for 10 days, then 2ml's for 10 days then 3ml's for 10 days, then 1ml for a couple months. Within a month you'll gain atleast an inch on your arms. If you do bi's and tri's i believe 3 inch's but from what i hear you only wanna stick to bi's or tri's at once as it will be a "soft" 3 inch gain. Just read up on it on professionalmuscle, they have pics of synthol done right and it's impressive.

As for the calfs being round that's becasue you have to inject from the side not straight in, that will cause the roundness.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I think theres a couple of different methods,anyway-the first time you use it is when your supposed to get the most out of it-just like roids-between SYNTH and IGFlr3 I went from 18" to just under 20"