Test-E OR Deca.. plain and simple

xxamplifyxx

Awards
did a cycle of test about 9 months ago and am interested in starting another cycle in the upcoming weeks. I am able to get test-e (250mg per cc) and deca in the same qty. which i will pin once a week at 2cc per injection, i did 1cc twice a week injects before but it was hard since i have some issues with my left hand that make it difficult to pin in my left glute so i wanna keep that to a minimum.

sp simple question...... what do you guys think for a second cycle? the test or the deca??? i may have possible D-bol kickstart but unsure so far

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NEVER run deca without test!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u need to do more research if you dont know that deca without test is not advised.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

xxamplifyxx

Awards
ok lol

u need to do more research if you dont know that deca without test is not advised.

funny.. lol..
it never fails u get some guy on here that tells u that more research is needed or they say ''eat more'' blah blah haha... i know deca shouldn't be run without test but i will admit defeat and say the thread i started was worded incorrectly as i was in a rush and i just copy/pasted from another thread cuz i hate typing, my question was more in regards to dosage recommendations and advice on pinning schedule concerning the limitations i have with using my left hand to pin. so my bad for a complacent posting but trust me research is not my issue lol, just looking for a little advice, not to mention people post in these forums all the time for research purposes and i am fairly certain the answer they need is not ''do more research'' obviously since they are asking the question in the 1st place. if they are unable to gain good information and opinion from a forum then whats the point of a forum?

z06

z06

Awards
funny.. lol..
it never fails u get some guy on here that tells u that more research is needed or they say ''eat more'' blah blah haha... i know deca shouldn't be run without test but i will admit defeat and say the thread i started was worded incorrectly as i was in a rush and i just copy/pasted from another thread cuz i hate typing, my question was more in regards to dosage recommendations and advice on pinning schedule concerning the limitations i have with using my left hand to pin. so my bad for a complacent posting but trust me research is not my issue lol, just looking for a little advice, not to mention people post in these forums all the time for research purposes and i am fairly certain the answer they need is not ''do more research'' obviously since they are asking the question in the 1st place. if they are unable to gain good information and opinion from a forum then whats the point of a forum?

all I'm saying is when a thread is started with the title "DECA OR TEST-E" I automatically assume you didn't do enough research, because if you did then you'd know the concerns regarding running deca solo. If you were in a rush that's fine, but at first glance it did look as if you didn't do any research. But the purpose of a forum is not to spoon feed you, but rather to answer questions that aren't right in front of you or to give ones personal experience using a compound and at a certain dose. I do remember your other thread regarding your injecting situation due to your left hand. If you can't have someone else pin for you then just shoot once a week and you'll be fine, however I myself prefer shooting 2x/wk. Simple rule of thumb is test should be run higher then deca, idk if I read it correctly but if both are dosed at 250mg/ml then I'd shoot 500mg/wk test e and 250-375mg/wk of deca. Also, you don't only have to pin your glute. I find pinning quads to be easiest for me so maybe it's worth giving it a shot.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
all I'm saying is when a thread is started with the title "DECA OR TEST-E" I automatically assume you didn't do enough research, because if you did then you'd know the concerns regarding running deca solo. If you were in a rush that's fine, but at first glance it did look as if you didn't do any research. But the purpose of a forum is not to spoon feed you, but rather to answer questions that aren't right in front of you or to give ones personal experience using a compound and at a certain dose. I do remember your other thread regarding your injecting situation due to your left hand. If you can't have someone else pin for you then just shoot once a week and you'll be fine, however I myself prefer shooting 2x/wk. Simple rule of thumb is test should be run higher then deca, idk if I read it correctly but if both are dosed at 250mg/ml then I'd shoot 500mg/wk test e and 250-375mg/wk of deca. Also, you don't only have to pin your glute. I find pinning quads to be easiest for me so maybe it's worth giving it a shot.

pinning in the quads is good? i was kinda freaked out by that for some reason but oh well...... what you think bout 10 weeks for cycle length? and thanks for the advice, i didn't mean to come off sounding like an ass