HGH or IGF to repair torn labrum? - AnabolicMinds.com

HGH or IGF to repair torn labrum?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

HGH or IGF to repair torn labrum?

Hey everyone, first time posting here:

I dislocated my shoulder for this first time around 1.5 months ago. Had an MRI arthrogram and doctor said I have a partially torn labrum from 12-3 and 3-6, whatever that means. He said that I will most likely need a surgery but there is a chance it might heal on its own, and I will be visiting him in two weeks to decide on a course of action.

I am wondering if taking HGH or IGF would help increase the chance of the labrum healing without the need for surgery. I have been doing rehab exercises for a few weeks and have almost full ROM, and virtually no pain, but still haven't done any lifting or any other real heavy shoulder work.

I have never taken steroids before, and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Igf-1 has some amazing healing effects. If it does heal without surgery it's probably due to your own natural Igf-1.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Doesn't HGH heal just about anything more effectively and quickly? Hell just read up on sports people healing quickly and fully taking HGH after they get injured...

Just watch out for the "Neanderthal effect"
    •   

4. New Member

i had the same issue as u. i tore my labrum and had it surgically repaired and i experimented with hgh for about a month and didnt notice much if anything at all. ive used hgh on a couple of occasions, one time for about 3 to 4 months straight and i never saw much from it. i only used it because some tiny little guy i know who gets it prescribed to him sold it to me for 5 bucks a vial.
  5. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Doesn't HGH heal just about anything more effectively and quickly? Hell just read up on sports people healing quickly and fully taking HGH after they get injured...

Just watch out for the "Neanderthal effect"
    Igf-1 is much more powerful than hgh.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. New Member

I used Oratropin-1 (sadly it's been discontinued by IBE) but it's IGF-1 and it healed my arm amzingly.

If you are looking for some scientific documentation on IGF-1 and it's ability to heal try sending a PM to Werewolf.

If there's a bit of information I have from experience, DO NOT let the doctor shoot your shoulder with Cortisone. It actually weakens the connective tissues.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    I used Oratropin-1 (sadly it's been discontinued by IBE) but it's IGF-1 and it healed my arm amzingly.

If you are looking for some scientific documentation on IGF-1 and it's ability to heal try sending a PM to Werewolf.

If there's a bit of information I have from experience, DO NOT let the doctor shoot your shoulder with Cortisone. It actually weakens the connective tissues.
    I miss oratropin, but injecting is way more fun
  8. New Member

Nothing quite like the feeling of a needle breaking through the skin. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

But I'll continue to give IBE and Oratropin props on being able to fix something that Dr.'s couldn't fix in a year and a half.
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    Nothing quite like the feeling of a needle breaking through the skin. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

But I'll continue to give IBE and Oratropin props on being able to fix something that Dr.'s couldn't fix in a year and a half.
    insulin needles dont hurt at all given IM, subQ is a tad creepy feeling though. Igf-1 is IM shots so it's all good.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Igf-1 is much more powerful than hgh.
    Is that where the "long ester" comes into play also?

Similar Forum Threads

1. torn acl
    By pavb10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:42 AM
  2. Labrum tear Shoulder friendly workot
    By rocksolid84 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:40 PM
  3. The Ulitmate Joint Repair and Muscle Repair Cream
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 154