HGH or IGF to repair torn labrum?

strazin

Awards
Hey everyone, first time posting here:

I dislocated my shoulder for this first time around 1.5 months ago. Had an MRI arthrogram and doctor said I have a partially torn labrum from 12-3 and 3-6, whatever that means. He said that I will most likely need a surgery but there is a chance it might heal on its own, and I will be visiting him in two weeks to decide on a course of action.

I am wondering if taking HGH or IGF would help increase the chance of the labrum healing without the need for surgery. I have been doing rehab exercises for a few weeks and have almost full ROM, and virtually no pain, but still haven't done any lifting or any other real heavy shoulder work.

I have never taken steroids before, and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Igf-1 has some amazing healing effects. If it does heal without surgery it's probably due to your own natural Igf-1.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't HGH heal just about anything more effectively and quickly? Hell just read up on sports people healing quickly and fully taking HGH after they get injured...:)

Just watch out for the "Neanderthal effect" :p

schuman0408

Awards
i had the same issue as u. i tore my labrum and had it surgically repaired and i experimented with hgh for about a month and didnt notice much if anything at all. ive used hgh on a couple of occasions, one time for about 3 to 4 months straight and i never saw much from it. i only used it because some tiny little guy i know who gets it prescribed to him sold it to me for 5 bucks a vial.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't HGH heal just about anything more effectively and quickly? Hell just read up on sports people healing quickly and fully taking HGH after they get injured...:)

Just watch out for the "Neanderthal effect" :p
Igf-1 is much more powerful than hgh.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I used Oratropin-1 (sadly it's been discontinued by IBE) but it's IGF-1 and it healed my arm amzingly.

If you are looking for some scientific documentation on IGF-1 and it's ability to heal try sending a PM to Werewolf.

If there's a bit of information I have from experience, DO NOT let the doctor shoot your shoulder with Cortisone. It actually weakens the connective tissues.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Oratropin-1 (sadly it's been discontinued by IBE) but it's IGF-1 and it healed my arm amzingly.

If you are looking for some scientific documentation on IGF-1 and it's ability to heal try sending a PM to Werewolf.

If there's a bit of information I have from experience, DO NOT let the doctor shoot your shoulder with Cortisone. It actually weakens the connective tissues.
I miss oratropin, but injecting is way more fun :)

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Nothing quite like the feeling of a needle breaking through the skin. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

But I'll continue to give IBE and Oratropin props on being able to fix something that Dr.'s couldn't fix in a year and a half.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing quite like the feeling of a needle breaking through the skin. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

But I'll continue to give IBE and Oratropin props on being able to fix something that Dr.'s couldn't fix in a year and a half.
insulin needles dont hurt at all given IM, subQ is a tad creepy feeling though. Igf-1 is IM shots so it's all good.