Would...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmm, im not sure. i know that high dose clen will make u shakey but i dont know how it would conflict with caffiene....someone else please chime in

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any experience with venom but making your own oral helios seems like it would be a good combo. My "friend" is going to do this in the near future.

dice404

Awards
maybe alternate 2 weeks clen and then 2 weeks of venom and then repeat. What does everyone else think?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Clen + Venom Hyper Drive...OVERKILL?
hmm I'm actually gonna try this.... Clen can actually make you somewhat tired as your heartrate is increased... Def would recommend a stim just my opinion....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt. Youll over stim, crash hard off the caffiene, and if Clen is used correctly in terms of diet and cardio, youll see great results.
It also alot of stress on the heart to have that much going on. Unless its like 25-50mcg of Clen and 200mgs caffiene, thats as high as i would max the combo.

No onthe other hand im a fukcing hyprocrite and down coffee and AMP energy drink while on 100+mcg of clen before.
BUT in my deffense, i have an insane caffiene/stim tolerance and slowly ramped up, also used Levithan reloaded on Clen.

I am dumb i admit, but i payed close attention to heart rate, feelings in general. Kept water up.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea im a stim junkie myself..and prefer not to go into detail..lol good times.... IMO its based on experienced levl, knowing your body etc... BUT if your new to this game I rec staying with a less flamboyant dosing protocol and use clen alone...

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
well, I've been a caffeine junkie all my life. till now...haha. I'll try just clen and see how bad I tweak out on it.