Dnp

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has anybody tried this and are the results worth the side effects?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Tried it loved the results, nothing on earth like it, sucks the life out of you while your on it, lethargic, on fire and sweating all the time. How's that.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u just run what a 10 day cycle starting at 200mg's a day? and if i can ask where did u get it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
u just run what a 10 day cycle starting at 200mg's a day? and if i can ask where did u get it.
Source Posting Rules
If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if someone would like to send me a PM about sharing some info let me know

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Source Posting Rules
If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned
my bad. sorry

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I edited your post, no sources man. DNP is serious business, last time I ran it was a few years ago. I started at 200mg and worked up to 400mg then 600mg for a day or two. 600mg was unbareable and downright miserable. I lost 10lbs in 11days so it doesn't get much better then that. Aside from the side effects you have to think about sweating like a pig all day every day. With my current job I can't have that so I don't bother with it. My last job sweating was the norm.

z06

z06

Awards
great stuff, nothing else compares to it for fat loss. Before you set a dose you must first find out if it's powder or crystal because there is a difference. Powder is 100% DNP, where Crystal is 75% DNP and 25% salt. Also, I've really found that with proper diet there's no reason to break 400mg/day which is relatively safe but do TONS OF RESEARCH because it CAN kill you. If you run into a problem that you honestly can't find the answer to on this forum or in your research go over to bodybuilding . com and PM the member Concilator. He's extremely knowledgeable on DNP and I believe he's in the process of finalizing his book on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5