HELP! I can't feel my clen????!!!???!!

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I started clen yesterday that I got from a very innovative reasearch web site...and I cant feel anything. I started with 20mcg yesterday and moved it up to 40 today and...NOTHING. Whats up has anyone used this clen?

z06

z06

Awards
I started clen yesterday that I got from a very innovative reasearch web site...and I cant feel anything. I started with 20mcg yesterday and moved it up to 40 today and...NOTHING. Whats up has anyone used this clen?
keep tapering up, if you don't feel jittery by 80mcg your stuff was most likely underdosed which is why I tend to stay away from IR

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
haha you're not supposed to "feel" it at this stage...thats the whole purpose of tapering up

its day 2...be patient

i've used several products from IR over the past 2 years and everyone has always worked..i wouldnt worry about it being underdosed

if you aren't jittery...ull def notice increased sweating and heart rate at 80-100mcg

z06

z06

Awards
haha you're not supposed to "feel" it at this stage...thats the whole purpose of tapering up

its day 2...be patient

i've used several products from IR over the past 2 years and everyone has always worked..i wouldnt worry about it being underdosed

if you aren't jittery...ull def notice increased sweating and heart rate at 80-100mcg
i had no idea it was day for him lol OP just be patient. I used to use IR but they underdosed my t3 once and overdosed my clen, sooo many people use them and they are a great chem site but I just like proper dosing so I switched. Not saying they aren't reliable as this happened 2 yrs ago ;)