First Prop Cycle..

menc1234

Awards
After much research and finally getting all the materials I need, today is day 1 of a 60 day prop cycle. What I wanted to ask those who know is.. if i am dosing 1 ml eod starting today, on average, how long will it take until I feel some effects? Also, for those who have taken prop before please feel free to PM me and let me know, because I know I will probably have more questions during this cycle to ask. Thanks for the help guys

z06

z06

Awards
After much research and finally getting all the materials I need, today is day 1 of a 60 day prop cycle. What I wanted to ask those who know is.. if i am dosing 1 ml eod starting today, on average, how long will it take until I feel some effects? Also, for those who have taken prop before please feel free to PM me and let me know, because I know I will probably have more questions during this cycle to ask. Thanks for the help guys
I'm assuming its dosed at 100mg/ml...Prop is my favorite test to run because I am a huge fan of nice short (4-8 week) cycles. As far as feeling it everyones different but by mid week 2 you should be seeing some changes. PM me for any specific questions in regards to prop if ya want.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Gain wise, for me it kicked around the second week. But as for just feeling it, within a couple of days I was feelin' like da mayne!!

menc1234

Awards
i love this website... prolly learned more in the past 6 mos here from just reading threads than anywhere else. i really appreciate the help! Anyway did my first injection at around 4pm.. have to admit, it was a little nerve wrecking, but it went smoothely. I dont know if it was just a placebo effect, but it was a great day in the gym!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i love this website... prolly learned more in the past 6 mos here from just reading threads than anywhere else. i really appreciate the help! Anyway did my first injection at around 4pm.. have to admit, it was a little nerve wrecking, but it went smoothely. I dont know if it was just a placebo effect, but it was a great day in the gym!
u should log this with before/after pics

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
lol.. right on. My first inject was with prop. I was a scared man, lol.. But yeah, went smooth as well. What site did you inject?

menc1234

Awards
honestly tho, ozarka.. your links to test prop and epi is what was the deciding factor for me to choose prop, and I watched the IM injections for the final time right before popping! haha

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
honestly tho, ozarka.. your links to test prop and epi is what was the deciding factor for me to choose prop, and I watched the IM injections for the final time right before popping! haha
Lol.. Dude, that's great.. pretty sure I did the same thing. It's a good video eh?

menc1234

Awards
definitley is.. anyway i will keep in touch as much as i can.. I need to go EAT! thanks fellas