Help Me Please w/ my work out w/steroids

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Help Me Please w/ my work out w/steroids

ok guys im going on a month cycle of these compounds 19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione, a progestin and stacking it with this 1-androsterone. when i start taking this month cycle i will be taking about 300g of protein a day and my week workout consists of this

Monday=chest
    tuesday=tri/shoulders
    wedsnday=off
    thursday=bicep/back
    firday=chest
    saterday=tri/shoulders
    sunday=bicep/back

so im working out each muscle 2 times a week. ive been told by lots of people that 2 times a week is over doing it and i need to start doing 1 time a week? but if im on a month cycle of those expensive pills that means i would have only worked out each muscle 4 times while beging on the pills? that sounds like im waisiting them beacuse 4 times dosnt sound there theres much room for growth in that month. if im on those pills is more then 1 time a week good or should i still be doing 1 a week? i jsut dont like the sound of only working out each muscle once a week. if thats how im suposed to do it please try and sell me on it. by the way im trying to gain the most size possible in that month i want to get as big and cut as possible in one month is that makes a difference in my workout. thanks 4 the help guys.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just my opinion, but I would not do shoulders the day after chest. Too many muscles in common, and you will not get a good shoulder workout. At least thats been my experiance.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

If you still don't know how to train then you shouldn't be taking PHs. One day off a week is not enough time to recover. More is not always better. Also, do you have legs? I'd train them too!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.66%

I believe the amount of times that each body part is hit each week is dependent on the person. I hit each part once during the week whether im on cycle or not. I know this is how my body responds best. Bottom line is everyone is different . Good luck.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.79%

First off, I dont consider what you're taking steroids(more like PH's) although I'm sure others might (not hating just saying). Secondly I only train a muscle 2x a week if it's a lagging muscle. Here's my split:

Monday: Back + Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest + Triceps
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Biceps + Triceps
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday:OFF
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

hmm well i keep hearing this but just beacuse i dont train like you dosnt mean i dont know how to train second yes i train legs but right know there not being worked on beacuse of an injury. well the first time i took a test booster i use my work out schedule and gained 10 pounds of muscle in 1 month and completly changed the look of my body in one week. but sence then ive been told that 1 time a week might be better so im need more info on it. i jsut dont understand how ill see better results when im on a cycle of test boosters when im only working my muscles out 4 times in the cycle compaored to 8 times? plus dos you guys say its not anough time beacuse usaly your muscles are tires still after 1 week? beacuse ive compaired my work out and push my self the the max each muscle work out and looks like i work my muscle out just as hard as you guys are who are only working them out 1 time a week and i feel like they are 100% after just 1 1/2 days so when i do work them out 4 the second time in a week they feel like they are 100% and ready to go(or can you not go my feel?) im also taking alot of muscle recovery things? maybe this is why i feel good?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.79%

Quote Originally Posted by tatkins85 View Post
    hmm well i keep hearing this but just beacuse i dont train like you dosnt mean i dont know how to train second yes i train legs but right know there not being worked on beacuse of an injury. well the first time i took a test booster i use my work out schedule and gained 10 pounds of muscle in 1 month and completly changed the look of my body in one week. but sence then ive been told that 1 time a week might be better so im need more info on it. i jsut dont understand how ill see better results when im on a cycle of test boosters when im only working my muscles out 4 times in the cycle compaored to 8 times? plus dos you guys say its not anough time beacuse usaly your muscles are tires still after 1 week? beacuse ive compaired my work out and push my self the the max each muscle work out and looks like i work my muscle out just as hard as you guys are who are only working them out 1 time a week and i feel like they are 100% after just 1 1/2 days so when i do work them out 4 the second time in a week they feel like they are 100% and ready to go(or can you not go my feel?) im also taking alot of muscle recovery things? maybe this is why i feel good?
    Do as you wish but you will risk overtraining. The only thing I will say is a GOOD DIET+GOOD WORKOUT ROUTINE+SLEEP= GAINS
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

well i want to do what works best but i still dont see how 1 time a week is better the 2 times a week im waiting 4 someone to convinse me off the 1 day a week is better. whats wrong with over training? what bad about it? so you guys think if i go on those test boosters and work out each muscle only 1 time a week so that means each muscle would get worked out 4 times while being on test boosters, i would get bigger and stronger then if i were to work them out 2 times a week which would be 8 times while being on the test booster? please make sence of this 4 me it still dosnt make sence. i realy am looking 2 do what is going to work the best, thats why i want someone to sonvince me to do otherwords. why have i heard of poeple on real steroids that start working out 2 times a day? wouldnt that be over training? thanks 4 all the help and info guys.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%

Where's legs??

In your workout list, you don't list legs. Don't tell me, or any of these guys, you're skipping legs!!!

Arnold Swarchenegger and Joseph Columbo used to squat 8 plates each side, without the assistance of today's smith machines.

If you want your bench to increase, SQUAT!!

Having ranted enough about the lack of working out 50% of your body in your listing, I'll advise further...

You may want to try the following...

Day 1 - Chest / Tris
    Day 2 - Back / Bis
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 - Off

(you can swap day 3 & 5 if it's too much. Then make day 6 off and repeat)

The PHs you listed aren't great, and without the proper diet, they really won't work spectacularly. I mean, you may put on 3 to 5 pounds in a couple weeks, but you may be able to do that anyhow with fricken Creatine.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

really thought it was a really strong PH stack? what is better? hook me up :P. i do work out legs i just didnt list beacuse i havnt worked them out in a couple weeks beacuse of an injury. so still do you guys think ill get bigger and stronger only doing 1 muscle a week then 2 muscles a week evan if they dont feel like there tired and i can do them 2 times a week?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.79%

why have i heard of poeple on real steroids that start working out 2 times a day?
    Because on REAL steroids you can workout more since so many factors come into play with recovery time and accelerated protein synthesis. Only hit muscles 2x a week if they are lagging. You have to realize when you do chest you also use some tri's and shoulders. When you do back you use some bi's. It may not hit them directly but they are brought into play.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%

Honestly, wait until your injury heals before started the PHs. Then make sure you stretch all muscles to prevent further injuries. You don't want to have to skip a muscle like chest cuz you pulled a tri while you're ON your cycle.

Here's another motto: Something is better than nothing, but nothing is better than too much.

Basically, working a bodypart once a week is better than not, but overtraining it by working it out twice a week can actually shrink your muscles by not properly repairing.

Also, you don't grow in the gym, you grow on your rest days.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by z06 View Post
    Because on REAL steroids you can workout more since so many factors come into play with recovery time and accelerated protein synthesis. Only hit muscles 2x a week if they are lagging. You have to realize when you do chest you also use some tri's and shoulders. When you do back you use some bi's. It may not hit them directly but they are brought into play.
    if you are doing chest and back right, your bis and tris and shoulders get smizoked!!!! tell it to this man straight z06! you know the deal.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

hmmm.. ok you guys are making more sence to me now. so what about those PHs? im not going to start that with my injury i got a month on my off cycle so i got time still. anyways what do you guys suggest thats stronger then what i wanted to take that i posted in the first post?
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

and what about chest? so i see what you guys are saying that each muscle really dos get hit more then once beacuse there the secondary muscle and so forth. but what about chest? dos that get hit from another muscle? or would it be a good idea to hit chest twise a week?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%

recovery

as someone in this thread already said, every body IS different. some peoples bodies will recover quicker than others. However, the science behind working each body part only once a week is that the muscle needs time to recover. When u work out, you tear the muscle tissue. It is only on the days off from that particular muscle does the torn tissue repair and grow. And it is all a waste of time if you dont include legs. Without working such a huge muscle like legs your upper body will never grow. you will only be able to maintain, and what is the point of that?!?! Legs are the key to success
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.05%

Als you need to think about how many set you are doing. 3-5 twice a week or 8-12 once. Same-Same. 8-12 twice maybe too much. I work the muscle every 4-5 days but thats what works for me.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

tatkins85, is English your second language?
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Nice one cub. But by the looks of that picture, ive only been working out 4 about 5 months now lol and im way bigger then you and have allot more definition. I can probably guarantee that I do a crap load more weight then you do so please leave your crappy info to your self, I don’t want to shrink. I appreciate you trying 2 give info. Thanks.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

Again I couldn't quite understand what you're saying. In fact it looks as though one of the second grade children I teach typed it, but I'll humour you anyhow. If you're interested in seeing me lift then take a look at my lifts at the pro Bench thread. Alternatively you could just contact my sponsor, Bioflex Nutrition and they'll provide you with information.

My lifts at the Pro King of the Bench 2008 (Video)
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Just my opinion, but I would not do shoulders the day after chest. Too many muscles in common, and you will not get a good shoulder workout. At least thats been my experiance.
    I was just going to say just that...I throw shoulders in with chest and tri's. But I do so alternatively to get a good early workout for them and not tire one out so soon and then not be able to work out the others effectively...
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Nice one cub. But by the looks of that picture, ive only been working out 4 about 5 months now lol and im way bigger then you and have allot more definition. I can probably guarantee that I do a crap load more weight then you do so please leave your crappy info to your self, I don’t want to shrink. I appreciate you trying 2 give info. Thanks.
    It's not good to come in here and drop comments like this when you could get pwn'd in real life. Guy made a bashing post of me saying he could school me in the gym when his stats he provided as evidence weren't even close to mine...actually I could do more but I don't boast it...think guy did 5x more cycles as me (I've only done 2 and were only M-drol and Havoc pulsed compared to his winny, tren e and dbol) and he said bench was 315 x 2 or something...when I just put up 375 x 1 for my bench competition at school (no shirt).

Cub is right, do legs as it is an important stabilizing muscle and allows for more test production being a bigger muscle and among other things. But it is said that it is important regardless to allow for 48-72 hours of rest for that muscle group...
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.57%

I'm on a cycle of M-Drol and this is what I'm doing...

Sunday - Back/Traps
    Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Biceps/Forearms/Abs
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday - Shoulders/Triceps
    Friday - Off
    Saturday - Off

For every larger muscle groups (legs, back, shoulders,chest) I'll do between 9-11 total heavy sets. For smaller muscle groups (triceps,biceps), I'll do between 4-6 total heavy sets. As far as exercises go, I stick to compound lifts as much as possible, doing no more than 3 total sets per exercise, and usually only 2 total heavy sets per exercise. For example, my chest day looked like this...

Barbell Bench Press 3 x 6-8
    Incline DB Bench 2 x 6-8
    Weighted Chest Dips 2 x 6-8
    Decline DB Bench 2 x 6-8
    Chest Flyes 1 x 6-8

Also, I keep my rep range at 6-8 for just about everything, usually shooting for 7-8. For exercises such as calve raises, anything forearms, and some abdominal work, I'll do something like 15-20.

If you want the entire workout, just PM me.
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

thanks 4 the info guys. i have the info i need, so there is no more need for anyone to post on this thread. thanks again 4 the help.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Again I couldn't quite understand what you're saying. In fact it looks as though one of the second grade children I teach typed it, but I'll humour you anyhow. If you're interested in seeing me lift then take a look at my lifts at the pro Bench thread. Alternatively you could just contact my sponsor, Bioflex Nutrition and they'll provide you with information.

LOL NICE SHIRT Neanderthal
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

Excuse me?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%

Excuse me?
    WOW I SAID NICE SHIRT, FRUIT CAKE.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

Hey, dont mean to jump in with a random question in a thread but I cant seem to figure out how to start a new one... Can anyone tell me where a good place to buy H-drol online is. I ordered it from Discountanabolics.com but apparently they are out of it? Thanks for the help
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    WOW I SAID NICE SHIRT, FRUIT CAKE.
    I'm so sorry, it must have been the sarcastic way you said it, followed by the neanderthal comment that made it seem like you were having a go at me. Please, go fcuk yourself.
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

fcuk? is this fruit cake slow or something?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%

why are u guys doggin cub?? obviously if u take a look at the guys links to his lifts, you would realize hes doin somethin right. Dudes benchin over 500lbs! people are so corny fightin over the internet. u do realize u would never say sh*t if u saw him in person. do some research on here and maybe ull learn somethin. stop playin in fantasy world
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.26%

On the contrary. As you can't say **** without it being edited, he spelled out fcuk intentionally.

Now you caught on by catching what he meant, but you were a little slow to catch why he spelled it that way.

Like you said, you got the info you wanted. You called someone out with your "4 months of training" and you got burned, what did you expect? Let it be and move on.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.79%

so you make a thread asking for advice and then make a comment that I even thought was unnecessary and sarcastic(at least thats how i interpreted it) and then start **** with a guy who clearly knows how to lift properly and effectively...just sayin' if anything I'd be asking him for lifting tip
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Holy Fukc bro...nice vids! What is your raw bench? Just getting some sort of idea as I don't shirt (not that there is anything wrong with that at all just no time to learn the technique) but always wondered what my bench would be if I did...
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Next time you train chest video tape yourself benching say 60% of Cub's maxs...........i doubt you could......fruitcake.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

WOW look at how much more of a newb you are! You can't spell out "bad" words without being edited so mess it up and we still get the point because it's a little harder to understand asterisks. You obviously have NO IDEA what you are doing so I'd be getting what you can with a little more respect from here and Cub especially. Please tell me you have more than 4 months of training and now considering "steroids"? As I'm looking back, it was your SECOND post that you started your crap so honestly I hope nobody helps you from here on out as you don't deserve it IMHO...I'll add you to the list of stupid people on roids (actually a PH so shows how little you know again)...
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    WOW look at how much more of a newb you are! You can't spell out "bad" words without being edited so mess it up and we still get the point because it's a little harder to understand asterisks. You obviously have NO IDEA what you are doing so I'd be getting what you can with a little more respect from here and Cub especially. Please tell me you have more than 4 months of training and now considering "steroids"? As I'm looking back, it was your SECOND post that you started your crap so honestly I hope nobody helps you from here on out as you don't deserve it IMHO...I'll add you to the list of stupid people on roids (actually a PH so shows how little you know again)...
    watch out the expert is here
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    watch out the expert is here
    Common sense doesn't come naturally or easily for you or your brother tatkins huh?
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

Well if you guys would stop sucking cub off while he benches his 500 lbs in his gay shirts, you would have noticed that I never asked him 4 help. Cub just butted in and started giving his 2 cents that had nothing to do with my thread. And as for Australian made queer before you call someone a fruitcake I would look at your picture. And yes I can do 60% of what cub can do, but I do take back what I said earlier about out lifting him.

Mence actually if you knew anything about fighting huge muscles are not good for fighting. Just because he’s strong dos not mean he can fight and yes I would talk **** to anyone off you on the street if you threw your 2 cents into by business that wasn’t intended to be information.
    Last edited by tatkins85; 05-01-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: small what?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%

Well if you guys would stop sucking cub off while he benches his 500 lbs in his gay shirts, you would have noticed that I never asked him 4 help. Cub just butted in and started giving his 2 cents that had nothing to do with my thread. And as for Australian made queer before you call someone a fruitcake I would look at your picture. And yes I can do 60% of what cub can do, but I do take back what I said earlier about out lifting him.

Mence actually if you knew anything about fighting huge muscles are not good for fighting. Just because he’s strong dos not mean he can fight and yes I would talk **** to anyone off you on the street if you threw your 2 scents into by business that wasn’t intended to be information.
    LOL SUCKING CUB OFF IN HIS GAY SHIRTS HAHAHA

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which steroids give you gyno, and which steroids don't
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 03:33 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:54 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 12:11 AM