Typical Results on HAVOC???!!!

How much weight did you put on diring havoc?

• Gained less then 5lbs of mass

Votes: 27 8.7%
  • Gained 5-10lbs of mass

Votes: 100 32.3%
  • Gained 10-15lbs of mass

Votes: 51 16.5%
  • Gained 15-20lbs of mass

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Just want to see what people got but never tried havoc!

Votes: 122 39.4%

• Total voters

rocky025

Awards
Like how much mass and strength did you put on? :clean:

how much body fat did you lose?

Did you see a real visible change in the mirror?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The majority of user feedback we've had puts the median average gains in the 8-12lb range. :D

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 11lbs. on my last Havoc cycle.

I didn't see any huge decrease in bodyfat but I did see my shoulders, arms and chest get a bit bigger.

My bench went from doing 240 for five to 290 for four reps.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I can't put the exact numbers down but a havoc pulse cycle and a M-drol pulse cycle put be from around 275 for 4 to 365 x 1...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with a good diet and training the around 11-15 lbs.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 4th week of E-MAX pulse (by juggernaut).
Went up 20-30% on all my lifts, excellent increase in strength & size...shoulders, chest arms, vacularity are up huge. Seem a littel leaner...no gain in weight at all however lean body mass is definitely up! I believe I am trading muscle for fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE working out on the stuff...real sense of power & accomplishment in the gym. I'm sure by the end of my pulse people will know I am on something!!!

Lucky!

jnino

Awards
these numbers are pretty discouraging

i just finished 8 weeks of jungle warfare and went from 141 to 158-161

rocky025

Awards
so wow you guys have really been putting on strength on this sup hey!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
these numbers are pretty discouraging

i just finished 8 weeks of jungle warfare and went from 141 to 158-161

25% increase in strenght so far on 4 th week of pulse, huge pumped up muscles, increased hardness. You find this discouraging?? It's not all about what you weight on the scale. Most people dosing will be leaning out & exchanging fat for LBM...I know that's what's happening for me so the scale doesn't seem to move but my clothes are tighter etc.

No offence but if you weigh 158...how old are you or how tall are you. That's a nice increase in weight...hope it's real and you hang on to it!?

Lucky:wave:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Went up 20-30% on all my lifts, excellent increase in strength & size...shoulders, chest arms, vacularity are up huge. Seem a littel leaner...no gain in weight at all however lean body mass is definitely up! I believe I am trading muscle for fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE working out on the stuff...real sense of power & accomplishment in the gym. I'm sure by the end of my pulse people will know I am on something!!!

Lucky!
Oh trust me bro...it happened to me...the secret was out without me speaking :p

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards

Lucky!
How many calories above or below maintenance did you eat at ?

jnino

Awards
25% increase in strenght so far on 4 th week of pulse, huge pumped up muscles, increased hardness. You find this discouraging?? It's not all about what you weight on the scale. Most people dosing will be leaning out & exchanging fat for LBM...I know that's what's happening for me so the scale doesn't seem to move but my clothes are tighter etc.

No offence but if you weigh 158...how old are you or how tall are you. That's a nice increase in weight...hope it's real and you hang on to it!?

Lucky:wave:
ive kept all of it and still gaining after 3 weeks

im 5'6 and 16 yrs old. i know thats too young but its already done

rocky025

Awards
i personally think u should be 18+ for this with no questions, but hey.

little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!

Its a STEROID SLY. You should be over 25 in my opinion.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
read more bud , too young, i can tell u from personal xp starting too young isnt worth it.

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
I voted 5. Then saw the results. Then realized it wasn't 'lean mass'. Poor me.

jnino

Awards

its only because i know that havoc is so much more stronger than jungle warfare

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 weeks into an Epistain pulse & have only gained 2 lbs but my body has traded fat for muscle & I'm mostly lean.
I'm much much bigger & leaner to the point where people have actually asked if I'm on steroids!!!!!

Makes me wonder all these guys that claim the gained 10-15 lbs what exactly they gained? If I am one of the most musclular in my gym & only gained 2 lbs how can everone else gain so much? I have definitely gone thru re-comp but I would think most people in their 1st cycle would be going thru the same thing!!!

Lucky

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
I'm 4 weeks into an Epistain pulse & have only gained 2 lbs but my body has traded fat for muscle & I'm mostly lean.
I'm much much bigger & leaner to the point where people have actually asked if I'm on steroids!!!!!

Makes me wonder all these guys that claim the gained 10-15 lbs what exactly they gained? If I am one of the most musclular in my gym & only gained 2 lbs how can everone else gain so much? I have definitely gone thru re-comp but I would think most people in their 1st cycle would be going thru the same thing!!!

Lucky
no one gains 10lbs of muscle from an otc product in 4 weeks. if they did no one would buy real gear. i really believe that when someone is 'on' they tend to pay more attention to diet and planned training. i don't doubt the stuff works, but it's not what it's often portrayed as. i ran it at 30/day, so maybe it's a miracle steroid at 40+/day.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
no one gains 10lbs of muscle from an otc product in 4 weeks. if they did no one would buy real gear. i really believe that when someone is 'on' they tend to pay more attention to diet and planned training. i don't doubt the stuff works, but it's not what it's often portrayed as. i ran it at 30/day, so maybe it's a miracle steroid at 40+/day.

40 mgs seems to be the sweet spot...I've been dosing all at once mainly pre workout. Going to start week 5 of my pulse next week & try spreading thruout the day. Starting to feel like I have plateaud on the stuff!

jnino

Awards

Lucky

probably because youre more experienced.

all the weight i gained wasnt all muscle either but my bf% did go down

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
40 mgs seems to be the sweet spot...I've been dosing all at once mainly pre workout. Going to start week 5 of my pulse next week & try spreading thruout the day. Starting to feel like I have plateaud on the stuff!
i've heard sides can get wild around 40 too. :sick:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i've heard sides can get wild around 40 too. :sick:
I've taken 50 mgs but found it to be a waste. No serious noticeable sides at 20, 30, 40, or 50 mgs. Little bit of shutdown but easliy fixed with Advanced PCT on off days when pulsing. Mild Mild headaches here & there but nothing terrible. Can't imagine what kind of wild sides you heard about...Epistane & Havoc are very very mild.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did 5 weeks of epi, didnt gain crap, lost 4 pounds, but thats alright i was using it in a cut....but i still feel it was pretty useless, didnt gain any strength till the cycle was over..lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christ, this thread is disturbing. Came here looking for results of havoc and end up seeing teens taking products they have no business using. Among other issues...

Havoc is a great product and will help you get and keep those gains but only if you're lifting and eating properly. It's not a miracle supp but a good one to add if you're looking for gains AND YOU'RE OF AGE!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christ, this thread is disturbing. Came here looking for results of havoc and end up seeing teens taking products they have no business using. Among other issues...

Havoc is a great product and will help you get and keep those gains but only if you're lifting and eating properly. It's not a miracle supp but a good one to add if you're looking for gains AND YOU'RE OF AGE!
Bravo! :clap2:

Beebs

Awards
Maybe 2-3lbs when added to the end of a test cycle. It increased hardness a little, but not much. I did get a little strength coming in which is an incredible feeling when leading up to PCT. The best thing was the increase in weightlifting endurance. I never really got tired while using it. Now I'm on tren and cytomel and I can barely catch my breath. I can't wait till I drop that **** and end with prop and a havoc/halodrol combo I have.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gained 14lbs off it for my first cycle, but it gave me a wicked gyno flare-up at 40mgs, that I was able to defeat with the proper ancillaries. So have your sht together before you start it. Kept 9lbs post-pct so not bad. Good strength gains, not much for leaning out or vascularity. I would give it an 7 out of 10.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
WOW...14 lbs on one cycle, was it a 4 week cycle? That's like 4 lbs a week or 1/2 a lbs every day. Wish I could say the same!

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
i experimented with an epi-pulse and saw about 9lbs in 5 weeks. kids. . . .dont do drugs

rocky025

Awards
i just finished mine and i gained 14.5lbs i just got thicker everywhere by .5"-2" i places

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i am currently on my 6th week of sus, i added havoc to the cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago i was 189 before cycle and i am now 203, it is very lean muscle that i have gained. I am also doing liquidex .5mg eod, I am sure if i wasnt on the ldex i would be around 208-212, the havoc and ldex really dried me out. My havoc doses are 20/30/40/40. No sides to report yet, a little aggression thats all. I have another 7 weeks left of sus, I do like the havoc when on test. Usually sus doesnt add too much definition, in the past i have got bloated from sus,cyp,enth. Now I have been getting very vascular and my veins are bulging out when not working out which must be the havoc. So far i have nothing bad to say about the havoc. The only ph ive done in the past was superdrol which had great gains quickly but i felt like **** and the back pumps sucked

markoni

Awards

I agree with that (specialy first time user part). I'm just finishing my very first PH cycle (Epidrol), (15lb up, 29y)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on day 4 of Epi, running
30/30/40/40/40
I'll update when I'm done.

I'm up ~2 lbs (prolly just from eating more) and had some wicked pumps already.

mdtech123

Awards
Like faetfiada said noone gains 18-20 lbs of leam muscle from a PH's in 4 weeks its imposssible. Gains of 20 lbs on d-bol, test,deca, and winnie together is a great accomplishment never mind eating a $45 bottle of PH's. But then again at 16 theres alotta verbal diarrhea.

DeathDealer

Awards
I ran it as my first PH/DS cycle 30/30/40/40. I gained 17 lbs, and after 4 weeks of PCT (as of yesterday) I'm still at 17 lbs.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Like faetfiada said noone gains 18-20 lbs of leam muscle from a PH's in 4 weeks its imposssible. Gains of 20 lbs on d-bol, test,deca, and winnie together is a great accomplishment never mind eating a $45 bottle of PH's. But then again at 16 theres alotta verbal diarrhea.
These gains are possible. By the way, Havoc is active so it is not a PH. Learn your stuff before you start getting all pissy.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

Like I said....WOW....I did a cycle of Epistane...essentially the same stuff and gained a whopping 4 lbs (LOL) and I am no slouch in the gym compaired to 99.9999% of the people out there. Anything over 10 lbs seems exaggerated since many experts have said gaining an average of 2 lbs per week while ON is about maximum! I envy you guys...and don't know how you accomplished these massive gains.

Lucky

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I envy you guys...and don't know how you accomplished these massive gains.

Lucky
It's not all muscle is how.I eat like crazy when on cause I want to get the most out of the muscle building powers of a designer steroid.I personally feel that your body can process the excess cals better than naturally(thats actually a fact).So instead of it all going to fat,some of it goes to the muscles.

I'm on day 7 of my havoc cycle at 30mgs.I'll update weight gained monday cause thats going to be my "weigh in day."I went from a cut to a bulk,so i'm sure it will be quite a bit already with a little less than three more weeks to go.Possibly more,but I think it will end up being a four weeker.

rmani

Awards
what are you guys using for PCT after using Havoc? also i head someone say that havoc is not a PH, what does that mean?

Are you guys taking any cycle support while on havoc and if so what?

Thanks

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are you guys using for PCT after using Havoc? also i head someone say that havoc is not a PH, what does that mean?

Are you guys taking any cycle support while on havoc and if so what?

Thanks
Almost everything today is a designer steroid,not a PH.I'm using nolva and diesel test hardcore for pct.I will run restore after the nolva just cause I have it,or else I wouldn't worry about it and the DTH will be ran longer than nolva.

For support supps,fish oil,hawthorne berry,niacin(not the flush free),vit c,dhea,taurine,and a multi will work just fine.Or you can do cycle support by anabolic inovations and call it good.Multi's and fish oil should be taken regardless IMO.Niacin is pretty cheap,so why not.

rmani

Awards
Almost everything today is a designer steroid,not a PH.I'm using nolva and diesel test hardcore for pct.I will run restore after the nolva just cause I have it,or else I wouldn't worry about it and the DTH will be ran longer than nolva.

For support supps,fish oil,hawthorne berry,niacin(not the flush free),vit c,dhea,taurine,and a multi will work just fine.Or you can do cycle support by anabolic inovations and call it good.Multi's and fish oil should be taken regardless IMO.Niacin is pretty cheap,so why not.

im sorry but i'm still lost. what's the difference between a designed steroid and a PH (what does ph even stand for?)

Also where can I buy nolva i've heard it mentioned before but don't know where to find it.

thanks so much man

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A pro hormone has to be converted to be active.A designer steroid is already active.You can't ask where to get that,so I'd erase it right away.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I said I'd update weight gained today,and I'm up 3 lbs on day 9 of my havoc cycle.