can u people help?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
ok ive posted on here before, i have done ph and aas in the past. Its been a while since ive done anything. My next cycle is gonna include some test and havoc. Currently this is what i have on hand for my on cycle:

10cc of Andropen 275 by British Dragen
10cc of sustanon 250 by Dpharm
1 bottle of Rpn havoc
cycle support
1 bottle of liquidex 30ml@1mg/ml
1 bottle of liquinolva 30ml@25mg/ml

Can someone please tell me there opinions on how to cycle this supply, i do have a pct all worked out as well, i just dont know when i should throw in the havoc or if at all the liquidex or nolva until the pct, if anyone could help it would be awesome.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got everything you need for a nice 10 weeker right there. Mmmmmmm tasty!!!

I must ask though, age, height, weight, approx bf %, years training, etc...? You know, I don't wanna give you cycle advice if you're obviously not ready for a cycle.

z06

z06

Awards
Looks like you've got everything you need for a nice 10 weeker right there. Mmmmmmm tasty!!!

I must ask though, age, height, weight, approx bf %, years training, etc...? You know, I don't wanna give you cycle advice if you're obviously not ready for a cycle.
agreed, i can easily throw doses for each compound but without having some basic knowledge of your stats and training experience it would be irresponsible of me. time to play the waiting game ;)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"can u people help?"

"U PEOPLE" - Whats that supposed to mean, are you a racist???????? LOL JK ;)

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i am 5foot 11, weight 195, age 26 , training for 9 years. Experianced with sustanon and dbol years ago when i was 20 with no pct (very dumb, but you live and learn). I have also pulsed superdrol (2 years ago, great gains, but crazy back pumps) thanks for any advice you guys give me

z06

z06

Awards
wk1-10 Andropen @ 1ml Wednesday
wk1-10 Sustanon @ .5ml Monday & Friday
wk1-? Havoc @ ? (not familiar with PH's to be honest :( )
wk2-11 Arimidex @ .5mg/eod
wk13-16 Nolva @ 40/40/20/20

The reason for the NEARLY eod shots is due to the test prop and test phenylprop found in both sust and andropen. They are both short estered testosterones and should be shot eod to get the full benefit out of them. As for the Havoc I've never used PH's so I dont know much about them, so hopefully another experienced member can chime in on that. But in the end you will be running 525mg/wk of testosterone which is a great starting dose IMO. Best of luck.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Agree with above... As for the havoc, you could use it as a kickstart. 30/30/30/30 would be fine if you have on bottle. If you have more though, I'd go as high as 50 during the havoc run.. possibly 30/40/50/50.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i have 3 bottles of havoc
Good to go then man!!

Really, you could run it for the duration of the cycle. Havoc is mild enough to be run for upwards of 7-8 weeks.. like in my current cycle :). Also, if you did it that way you could help keep unwanted estro sides under control.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
if i did the havoc for about 6 weeks would i still need the liquidex?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
if i did the havoc for about 6 weeks would i still need the liquidex?
Depends, if you want to reduce bloat as much as possible then I say havoc for the first 6 weeks and then use the liquidex for the last 4 or so.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
the thing i dont understand is how in the hell to measure the liquinolva and liquidex

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
the thing i dont understand is how in the hell to measure the liquinolva and liquidex
They will usually say on the bottle their concentration. Most often it is in mg/ml. So, you go by that.. if it's 20mg/ml, then you need 1ml to get 20mg, and if you want 10mg, you use .5ml.

z06

z06

Awards
it usually comes with a marked dropper, but to be honest most are marked incorrectly as we did a test on another forum where we measured the 1ml mark and drew it into a syringe and was off. Go to a local pharmacy and pick up an oral syringe, they cost like $.25 and ensure perfect measurements so you dont over/under dose.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
good, i appreciate all the help u guys are giving me. Like i said its been a while since i have done anything, and this time i wanna do it right as far as the nolva and arimidex gos the dosages are

1 bottle of liquidex 30ml@1mg/ml
1 bottle of liquinolva 30ml@25mg/ml

shimshadee

Awards
They will usually say on the bottle their concentration. Most often it is in mg/ml. So, you go by that.. if it's 20mg/ml, then you need 1ml to get 20mg, and if you want 10mg, you use .5ml.
sorry but i'm still knda confused..so if i have a bottle of LiquiNolva- (tamoxifen citrate) at 30ml @ 25mg/ml how much should take coming off an epistane cycle?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
sorry but i'm still knda confused..so if i have a bottle of LiquiNolva- (tamoxifen citrate) at 30ml @ 25mg/ml how much should take coming off an epistane cycle?
Well, if you want to get 20mg of nolva then you'd have to have .8 of a ml to get that, since the concentration you have is 25mg/ml.. .8ml=20mg