Has anyone actually become sterile?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
We hear all the propaganda from the media all the time, so truthfully, has anyone actually become sterile, and if so what were the circumstances?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Well I can personally say that I am very, very, far from sterile and I cycle on a regular basis. I am sure most other people will tell you the same thing.... it is very rare to become sterile if you cycle properly. Heck, even if dont it is still very hard. Just look at a lot of the old school bodybuilders, they very rarely cycled off, if at all, and didnt have half the support drugs we have now, and they were still able to concieve children. Like most things related to steroids and the media, if there is even the slightest chance of a certain negative side effect, it is way over-hyped to be a 100% certainty of occurance.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I noticed haha. I just wondered if there was even a single occurence. I mean the media is even taking the opportunity to say that steroids killed Flex Wheelers kidney but fail to recognize he even said "It's a genetic disorder. It was bound to happen". But that's the media for you. I mean seriously you would have to do some really stupid things to become sterile.