Havoc + 3AD

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
this is just a thought, I'm waiting for more info on 3ad before I purchase it...so far i'm on the fence (from what I've read so far)

I responded great to Havoc the first time I took it, although the sides were bad, especially the hair loss and shutdown (I did 20, 30, 30, 40, 40) I've an experiecned AAS and PH user, I've been natural for 9 months because I had bad sides from my last havoc cycle.

this time I'm thinking

week 1 Havoc 20mgs
week 2 Havoc 20mgs + 3ad 4 caps
week 3 Havoc 20mgs + 3ad 4 caps
week 4 Havoc 20mgs + 3ad 4 caps

week 1-4 + during pct
NO SHOTgun preworkout 5g creatine mono post

PCT
week 1-4 : Torm, PowerFULL, LX2, Fenugreek

other question...
should I run halodrol during my cycle at a low dose?
would running MFX during or post help at all?
I also have Mdrol and Pplex, should I run either during the first week...again my main concerns are to avoid hair loss, I'll be using Nizoral 2% EOD (although I didn't help in the past lol)

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
thoughts on this cycle...

I've researching the gains most are getting from 3-AD and it doesn't seem worth it...however I wouldn't mind stacking it with havoc for a little extra mass, and I've already done havoc by it's self...

Does 3ad have any reputation for causing hair loss/shedding (at 4 caps a day) ??

any input?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one user reported possible 3-ad shedding.

I don't think it does, though. Also, I think the stack would be amazing and is next on my list of things to do.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it would be a very good stack. It's one i plan on doing in the future. You don't need the halo in there at all. You can always play with the havoc and 3-AD dosages if need be. Good luck with this and make sure to log it. :)