K i just finished my cycle of omnevol.. It seems my erection is getting weaker

beagles20

Awards
K i just finished my omnevol cycle.. It seems my erection is getting weaker.. I'm freaking out.. Do you guys have any real advice.. I am 22 and never had a problem like this

beagles20

Awards
please anything? can steriods cause weaker erections?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Um....did you do anything for post? If not your hormones are probably all out of whack.

hopefully someone else more educated will chime in with a more thorough reply.

beagles20

Awards
before I stared the cycle.. I worked out 4 days a week for about a year or more. My diet is pretty solid..

brandon615

Awards
he asked you about post cycle therapy not your workout routine or diet?
if you do not p.c.t. then it can effect your will to have sex but as far as performance idk...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

beagles20

Awards
No I didnt do anything for post... Thanks for the info silentbob... but does anyone have any suggestions that might help me... Hows this happened to anyone

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What's going on when we come off a cycle:
Ok, so while we're on the cycle, are natural test production is going down to compensate for the exogeneous test intake, and our production of other steroid hormones (i.e. Estrogen, Cortisol, etc.) is going up to compensate for the heightened test levels. When we come off a cycle, we cease intake of exogeneous testosterone. In other words, we have very low test levels, and very high cortisol and estrogen levels: it's the EXACT OPPOSITE of what we had while starting our cycle.

REMEMBER Le Chatelier's Principle because this is where it gets really important. When we have an excess of one hormone, the others will start shifting around, to attain a certain equilibrium. Ok, I'm gonna say it (and bold it) again because it's just that important. When we have an excess of one hormone, the others will start shifting around, to attain a certain equilibrium.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERMS, Cortisol Control, AI's, Test Booster's, and other 'natural' anabolics are all also discussed in that thread, please read it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No I didnt do anything for post... Thanks for the info silentbob... but does anyone have any suggestions that might help me... Hows this happened to anyone
better get ur hands on a serm fast or say byebye to boners

brandon615

Awards
dude your gonna wanna do clomid to jumpstart your HPTA and nolva to keep your boobies at bay
edit: dang i didnt even mean to rhyme

beagles20

Awards
So I should go to the doctors and ask to get my levels tested and ask to be put on one of the SERMS...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So I should go to the doctors and ask to get my levels tested and ask to be put on one of the SERMS...
doctor would be the best, but if they dont want to help u, google "research chemicals" and look for nolva and/or clomid

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?
Chances are your doctor will see your profile and ask if you've been using gear. He/she will most likely not prescribe you a serm.

beagles20

Awards
I am 22 years old, I thing if I explain to him that I was on OMNEVOL and it was sold at a supplement store.. He might. any more advice..

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I am 22 years old, I thing if I explain to him that I was on OMNEVOL and it was sold at a supplement store.. He might. any more advice..
Then he'll probably research it and come to find that omnevol is a combo of 3 methyls. How long ago did you stop the cycle? You have any tits yet?

beagles20

Awards
no I dont have tits. I stopped about 3 weeks ago

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
no I dont have tits. I stopped about 3 weeks ago
You'd better get on it. I know of a guy in your situation, Omnevol same deal. He had a lump I want to say almost 2 months after his cycle.

I tried to help, but lost all hope when he told me he was making gains on this stuff called 6-OXO... :frustrate

beagles20

Awards
He had a lump? My nipples are also hard what does that mean

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
He had a lump? My nipples are also hard what does that mean
I know enough to keep me boob less bro, I'm a fan of SERMs. I think what it means is that those are early signs of gyno or mild gyno. He didn't elaborate on his erections however...

RenegadeRows did a thread on gyno that should have absolutely been a sticky, see if you can find it.

I think your best bet with the limp biscuit is to run Clomid, but there are others way more experienced that can advise you here.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
wow man i feel so bad for you i dont know what to say you really should have researched. Anyways your dic-s not working right is because your cortisol level, estrogen level, prolactine levels are all high and test levels are low, the opposite of when you were on ominvol. After steroid cycles, and yes you took one that was sold legally, you need to take a serm which is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, which basically means it tricks your body by saying you have to much estrogen, so the body blocks/stops producing estrogen and your testes start producing testosterone again. Now over the counter products say they can do this but NOTHING OVER THE COUNTER IS AS STRONG AS A SERM NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. Next you have to block cortisol so use something like ax retain 2 and a prolactin inhibitor, (i use cabergolin but that is a research chemical that cannot be bought over the counter), because these hormones in excess can cause lots of problems. Finally take an over the counter ai like 6 bromo or 6 oxo inversly to your serm so you dont get delayed gyno. So here is a pct protocol you can use, and than for fture cycles too but do lots of research man because you have no clue brotha:

a serm, Nolvadex NOT NOVEDX XT BY GASPARI for the first 2 weeks run it at 40mg and the last 2 weeks at 20mg. Next take 6 oxo in this fashion inversly to your serm: 200,200,400,400 or 300/300/600/600. Next use retain for cortisol control. Hope this helped and take something like cycle support to get your cardiovascular and liver health back on track

beagles20

Awards
thanks bbkhan... do you think the doctor will help? I still have the onmevol box I am going to bring it in to him.. So he can get a good Idea. I am not going to do anymore cycles

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The doc should help ya bud. If he doesn't, it's time to get a new doctor. I wish you luck. Come back and let us know how it goes.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
doctor will help but he his also going to bash steroids and say they cause 8 different types of cancers and murders but still go.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established