P-Plex and Dermacrine?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I'm planning on running a cycle of P-Plex shortly and was wondering if using Dermacrine while on cycle would alleviate some of the sides that sometimes come with pp? I'm referring to the bloat and gyno that sometime come with it.

With dermacrine having and AI and DHEA in it it seems like it should make for a smooth cycle.

So, any opinions on this?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
idont think dermacrine would help at all with PP sides. The AI is only there to keep the DHEA from aromatizing into estrogen. So in general if it works as advertised it "should" increase overal test, but that wouldnt help with estro control. You would be better off to run an AI by itself, and have some e-form on hand. Im setting up for a PP run myself and this looks like the route im goin to take.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I don't think dermacrine would be a bad idea at all.. But, prob not the best for estro control. You could get some bulk 6oxo and run that along with both for estro control.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should stay away from DHEA while cycling Phera. I have no studies to show, but from mine and a few of my friends past, it seemed to speed the gyno process.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
You should stay away from DHEA while cycling Phera. I have no studies to show, but from mine and a few of my friends past, it seemed to speed the gyno process.

Do you think Dermacrine or DHEA in general would be better suited for something like Epi/Havoc? I've seen that suggested before.

As for the gyno with DHEA, were you using it orally or topical?

I'm just looking for what my two bottles of Derm. would be best used with I guess.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Dermacrine or DHEA in general would be better suited for something like Epi/Havoc? I've seen that suggested before.

I'm just looking for what my two bottles of Derm. would be best used with I guess.
It would be best stacked with Halodrol, Epi, or SD.

BIGAINS

Awards
Definetly run the dermacrine with Dry/anti- estrogenic compounds such as epistane or superdrol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal. Nothing a little E-Form and Letro couldn't handle.
Yeah, with the EPI compound will be best suited.