Proposed 'roid cycle and pct

Andreo

Andreo

Awards
Hello all, i'm happy to be a part of this site and wished to share my proposed AAS journey, my first ever, and welcome any advice or revisions.
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 183 lbs (yes I know)
Goal is really to gain moderate arm and leg size, I'm not out to get humungus, just some reasonable mass and definition to my skrawney frame.
Basically I was considering to begin with D-bol @ 15 or 20 mgs/day for 2 or prehaps 3 weeks, followed by Anavar @ 60-80mg/day for another 4 weeks. The reason its not stacked together is I'm concerned for liver and blood pressure health and I'm a real wuss when it comes to needles. I would be using Nolvadex @ 20 mgs /day post cycle for 3 weeks+ if its needed but unsure when to start it, right after the D-bol 1/2 cycle or after the Anvar? Also my younger brother is in the early stages of male pattern baldness, and I'v been lucky so far (knock on wood) so Propecia will be on hand and likely administered. My PCT will also be supplemented with creatine and Tribulus @ 3000 mgs daily (4 caps). Any adjustments are welcomed and appreciated, Thanks

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
6'3 183.
What's your diet like right now? How many calories?
Also, propecia takes about 3 months to manifest, according to my dermatologist. So 'having it on hand' is pretty worthless.

Andreo

Andreo

Awards
Actual caloric intake is difficult to estimate but my diets farily consistent, I eat a good breakfast with 2 bowls of raisin bran with a banana, lunch is 1 or 2 meat sandwiches, dinner is either chicken /steak with rice or a pasta, and I use protein shakes post work outs. I'v always had a high metabolism to begin with and I work construction so I'm always moving.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, sounds like someone don't eat enough, unless your servings are extremely extremely generous. make sure to get a good 3500-4000 cals to start with on your cycle and up the cals as you build from there. it's ideal to eat them spread through the day.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, sounds like someone don't eat enough, unless your servings are extremely extremely generous. make sure to get a good 3500-4000 cals to start with on your cycle and up the cals as you build from there. it's ideal to eat them spread through the day.
def no way in hell you eat enough....

Andreo

Andreo

Awards
okay, well I'll definately add more food to that regiment, as for the cycle itself, is it any good?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well the only reason I see you need to run a pct is for D-Bol.. If you've research properly... you know that for compounds like Winny and Var PCT isn't really needed...

dice404

Awards
Well the only reason I see you need to run a pct is for D-Bol.. If you've research properly... you know that for compounds like Winny and Var PCT isn't really needed...
Even though winny and var don't aromatise and aren't the strongest of androgens and may not cause as much supression, they are still androgens nonetheless. pct is neccessary for ANY androgen even though it may be less extensive. you should do a post cycle after running any androgen!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Even though winny and var don't aromatise and aren't the strongest of androgens and may not cause as much supression, they are still androgens nonetheless. pct is neccessary for ANY androgen even though it may be less extensive. you should do a post cycle after running any androgen!
x2
Don't know about winnie, but var can be alot more suppressive than people think. I wholeheartedly agree with the above statement.

Andreo

Andreo

Awards
I wholeheartedly agree with the above statement.
yeah thats what I came across too, I figuered its better on the safe side to use it then not. I'm actually really getting into the post on "Pulsing doses" which may be better in my case, and if I was to go that route i'd likely just stick with one, probably the d-bol.
Thanks for the advice everyone, this is a great site!

Last edited:
z06

z06

Awards
Hello all, i'm happy to be a part of this site and wished to share my proposed AAS journey, my first ever, and welcome any advice or revisions.
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 183 lbs (yes I know)
Goal is really to gain moderate arm and leg size, I'm not out to get humungus, just some reasonable mass and definition to my skrawney frame.
You have to improve your diet, at your height and weight I wouldn't advise using AAS under 200lbs and a solid diet thats in check.

Basically I was considering to begin with D-bol @ 15 or 20 mgs/day for 2 or prehaps 3 weeks, followed by Anavar @ 60-80mg/day for another 4 weeks. The reason its not stacked together is I'm concerned for liver and blood pressure health and I'm a real wuss when it comes to needles.
Oral only cycles are crap IMHO. You need test in there to keep suppression at a minimum and to keep your body functioning properly. Being "afraid" of needles is no excuse. And I'd use dbol @ 30mg/day.

My PCT will also be supplemented with creatine and Tribulus @ 3000 mgs daily (4 caps). Any adjustments are welcomed and appreciated, Thanks
PCT should consist of nolva, clomid, or both...even hcg could be beneficial at times. But bottom line is you need to do more research and find out a way to gain more mass NATURALLY. AAS is not a quick fix and I would never advise an oral only cycle. I dont mean to come off as harsh, it's just the truth. If you need help constructing a good diet feel free to PM me, I'm here to help.