Clen + AAS = What Results.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Ive always been lucky using AAS to gain about 10-15 lbs per cycle and Im about to start another 6-8weeker but I have a tad bit of belly fat I want to get rid of too before summer. So by yalls experience what results come from AAS and Clen. Can I expect not a great results as usual? Read a few different posts on the subject but I read this article and it makes me wonder. True in your experiences??

"Clenbuterol can also cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(6.) possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then it´s highly probable) while you are on clen;"

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
why dont you use an OTC fat burner and save the clen for PCT, thats what im doing.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
or stack the last 6 weeks of your cycle with winny, that's my plan.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Is that what your currently doing or what you plan to do piston? No acess to winny. Also thinking about some T3 too.

ace88

ace88

Awards
I also thought about this. A mild ph like halo to combat muscle loss and clen to reduce fat. In my mind it sounds like a ok cut. Or how about halo and lipoflame?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
travis check my log in my sig link.

i am saving clen for PCT.