H-DROL...NEED Advice PLZ

S

spyder786

Awards
hey, I will be starting a cycle of H-drol by C.E.L in 3 weeks, wanted some input on my plan...let me know if i should add anything...

Weight: 225lbs

-H-drol (4 weeks)
-Hawthorn
-Milk Thistle

PCT:

Anabolic Xtreme: PCT
Milk Thistle
ZMA

S

spyder786

Awards
Well... if you're not going to pick up AI cycle support, then you will need some policosanol, b5 (i had some acne), and NAC (in conjunction with the milk thistle), saw palmetto, nettle root. You should really have a serm on hand for pct although halo doesn't shut people down too much or too hard... I think you need to research some more and read through some halodrol threads, q&a etc here... you also definitely need a test booster for pct as well.

You've got some work to do. Until you know the ins and outs of your product don't run it.

sorry man i had AI: cycle support in my notes forgot to add it...can u recommend a good test booster? i do live in canada so i am limited to products

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
do u already have milkthistle ?
if not, i would substitute that with Perfect Cycle .. bc u get same amount of milkthistle plus other ingredient for a better price.

S

spyder786

Awards
do u already have milkthistle ?
if not, i would substitute that with Perfect Cycle .. bc u get same amount of milkthistle plus other ingredient for a better price.

I have milk thistle as well i was going to take both because the pct is a natural test booster from what i read?