Methyl-1-test results

  1. Methyl-1-test results


    Right when I get my shipment, I'm going to start my livestock research. I suggest everyone who will be purchasing this product keep an updated log of their livestock growth, or lack thereof. So we have many different results to compare.

    How about it? Who else is doing some research?


  2. I may do some research on my neighbor's dog, I don't like him

  3. Isn't it a little new to be getting feedback from board members?
    •   
       


  4. I dont think he was asking for it to be posted now obviously, but asking that once people get their cycles going that they be prompt in gettin up some reviews which would be really great.

  5. Originally posted by N4cer
    Isn't it a little new to be getting feedback from board members?
    Hes going to start a log....why is that hard to understand?

  6. Because I must've taken a dumbass pill instead of ibuprofen this morning. I guess I missed the point. Thanks for the guidance, and I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass.
    Originally posted by windwords7


    Hes going to start a log....why is that hard to understand?

  7. Originally posted by N4cer
    Because I must've taken a dumbass pill instead of ibuprofen this morning. I guess I missed the point. Thanks for the guidance, and I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass.
    It's ok, a lot of people here are on the same medication as you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 04:03 PM
  2. The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 08:27 PM
  3. methyl 1-test
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 06:30 PM
  4. Injectable 1-Test results?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 05:26 PM
  5. 17-Methyl 1-Test
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 01:51 AM
Log in
Log in