how's this for my first cycle?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
hi guys, was wondering what you think of my first cycle and if there's anything i need to worry about or fix.

Cycle
Week 1
Havoc - 10mg for 1st day or 2, and up to 20mg and by the end of the week, be at 30mg
Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations) - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

week 2
Havoc - 30mg
Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

week 3
havoc - 30mg

week 4
havoc - 30mg

week 5
Post Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations) - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night
X-lean - 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap at night

week 6
Post Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night

week 7
Post Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the morning, 1 scoop at night
6oxo - 300mg

week 8
Post Cycle Support - 1 scoop in the moring, 1 scoop at night
6oxo - 400mg

week 9
6oxox - 500mg

week 10
6oxo - 600mg

i was thinking to get some nolvadex just in case and if gyno appeared, just stop the cycle and start the nolva. in PCT, if gyno appears, stop the 6oxo and run nolvadex in place of it.

what do you guys think?

also, what are your thoughts on starting on the cycle support 2 weeks before the cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if and i say if (cause with Havoc gyno should not appear, but it's not out of the ?) gyno appears don't drop the 6oxo, reduse dosage to say 200 or 300 mgs. and start dosing nolva (like you mentioned). as far as preloading cycle support, on havoc i think it will be a waste, at least 2 weeks of it would be, if you have the $ you can do that but it might be overkill, i should not sat a waste, just overkill.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Wow this looks really planned out, congrats on this.

Anyhow, i'm not big on AI's, but shouldn't he be tapering the 6-oxo down rather than up?

If anyone can help out here.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Wow this looks really planned out, congrats on this.

Anyhow, I'm not big on AI's, but shouldn't he be tapering the 6-oxo down rather than up?

If anyone can help out here.
there are so many opinions on that one. some do it one way and others, another, some don't even do an AI, and some still don't even do PCT.......for what ever it's worth i would keep it like it is, then after that last week that is listed here i would drop 100 mgs. every 5 days until down to zero, where as to not cause rebound ,which i don't think is going to happen anyway on Havoc, but you never know, i suppose taking 6-oxo for an additional 2 or 3 weeks is better (at least in my head) than any risk of rebound. the best thing is can tell you is this, when giving PCT advise it's all general, nothing is written in concrete, everyone's different and will react differently to this, that and the other thing. myself, my body is very sensitive to AI's, hormonal shifts like you wouldn't believe, but i still take it, just at a smaller dose than i was originally suggested to......tailor PCT to your body, but you have to start somewhere and that's where the advise of others comes in.

flw

flw

Awards
I am in my first havoc cycle and am not going to 30 mg till wk 3. Anyone think going to 30mg for wk 2 is too soon? Is this your first time taking steroids or just first time for havoc?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
first time anything lol

umm... should be alright with 30mg for week 2 i think that's what i have up there