how should you stack deca and test e?

juicey

juicey

Awards
can you pin deca and test e at the same time?
or should it be different days?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Same time is fine, unless it is alot. Then I would split the dosage up.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
remember the more juice u put in one whole the more it hurts, i personally dont do more than a ml in each spot. i dont like havin big lumps on my arse or thigh.

juicey

juicey

Awards
yeah its my first time.
ive been pining it together but i didnt know if thats how you should do it.
the deca is 300 mg/ml and the test e is 300mg/ml.

im 23 years old
210 lbs
5'11

ive been working out since highschool but have been more serious about it for about 4 years.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah its my first time.
ive been pining it together but i didnt know if thats how you should do it.
the deca is 300 mg/ml and the test e is 300mg/ml.

im 23 years old
210 lbs
5'11

ive been working out since highschool but have been more serious about it for about 4 years.
What do you have lined up for PCT?

juicey

juicey

Awards
for pct i have nolva, clomid, DTH to get the boys back and x-lean for cortisol.
havent figured out the dosage on anything yet for pct.

i might be running the deca to strong its at 450mg a week and the test e is 450mg a week but i might raise the test to 500
but im trying to conserve the test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
300mg deca was working fine for me. I just bumped it and its like week 12.

try .5cc deca with .7cc test on monday... then .5cc deca with .8cc test on thursday. thats 300mg deca 450mg test each week.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same time is fine, unless it is alot. Then I would split the dosage up.
Even then you can inject at the same time, just inject less of each, and increase injection frequency. ;)

juicey

juicey

Awards
im doing every 3 days .5 deca and .5 test.
is it better to do it twice a week or eod or is it just what you like? and is it ok to do the same amount like im doing 450 mg/week deca and test?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it better to do it twice a week or eod or is it just what you like? and is it ok to do the same amount like im doing 450 mg/week deca and test?
E3D should suffice with such a long ester.

There's little additional benefit to pinning a long ester with a higher frequency. You can pin less each time, which might be more convenient. That's all.

juicey

juicey

Awards
E3D should suffice with such a long ester.

There's little additional benefit to pinning a long ester with a higher frequency. You can pin less each time, which might be more convenient. That's all.
so its ok to do every 3 days?

BIGAINS

Awards
You do not have to pin these compounds every 3 days, or even twice a week. With Test E and Deca one shot a week is fine. The only way I would pin it more often is if your weekly dose will not fit in one 3ml syringe, or if it hurts.

z06

z06

Awards
When I pin long estered compounds such as test and deca i normally pin on Mondays and Fridays but you can get by fine with once a week. I'd shoot Test E @ 450mg/wk (1.5cc) and Deca @ 300mg/wk (1cc). Pick up some Nolva for PCT and Cabergoline would be a smart decision for ON CYCLE because Deca can cause progesterone induced gyno which Nolva will not help prevent.

juicey

juicey

Awards
When I pin long estered compounds such as test and deca i normally pin on Mondays and Fridays but you can get by fine with once a week. I'd shoot Test E @ 450mg/wk (1.5cc) and Deca @ 300mg/wk (1cc). Pick up some Nolva for PCT and Cabergoline would be a smart decision for ON CYCLE because Deca can cause progesterone induced gyno which Nolva will not help prevent.
thanx ill look up on some cabergoline.

so if i start to get gyno taking nolva on cycle wont do anything?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you get puffiness accompanied by leakage, it will be due to Deca's activation of protestagen receptors. Nolvadex, which affects estrogen receptors, will be rendered powerless.

One thing I've found funny, is that if caber is actually a derivative of LSD, designed not to bind to as many neurotransmitter receptors.

juicey

juicey

Awards
if you get puffiness accompanied by leakage, it will be due to Deca's activation of protestagen receptors. Nolvadex, which affects estrogen receptors, will be rendered powerless.

One thing I've found funny, is that if caber is actually a derivative of LSD, designed not to bind to as many neurotransmitter receptors.
so caber works for that?
ill pick some up just to have it.

what do you do if that happens do you stop the cycle or just take some caber?

z06

z06

Awards
so caber works for that?
ill pick some up just to have it.

what do you do if that happens do you stop the cycle or just take some caber?
caber should make it disappear and keep prolactin levels under control so continuing the cycle is what I've always done.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
caber should make it disappear and keep prolactin levels under control so continuing the cycle is what I've always done.
It also gives you loads to make Ron Jeremy envious.

juicey

juicey

Awards
LOL, hell yeah thats some funny **** right there:rofl:
whats the dosage on the caber?
man i hope i dont get any of that gyno **** but ill be prepard just incase.

BIGAINS

Awards
thanx ill look up on some cabergoline.

so if i start to get gyno taking nolva on cycle wont do anything?
It is not that nolva will not do anything. Nolva will help if the gyno is being caused by excess estrogen. However if you are extremly sensitive to progesterone, then the progestin properties of the deca alone can agrivate gyno. Still have the nolva handy just in case you need it and if that doesn't work use the caber, and or letro.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
An aromatase inhibitor at a low to moderate dose is also a good idear with deca. It was my understanding that prolactin has a pronounced effect in an estrogen rich environment. Test and deca = very rich environment indeed. FWIW

juicey

juicey

Awards
thanx, whats the dosage for caber and if gyno hits on cycle what the dosage for nolva and clomid on cycle if gyno isnt to bad?