Testanate 50 + Havoc Advise

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Hi there guys, i would like your opinion about my next cycle,
I´ve done many cycles but i never tried the oral pulse method.
I´m in the metabolic diet for about 5 months, and my last cycle was a 12 week test E 750mg cycle( wich i loved b.t.w) + proviron that i finished last september. I prefer obviously injectables but it´s time to try something different.
My objective for this cycle is not to gain weight, but to do some body recomposition and strenght increase.

Pulse M\W\F

week 1-2 Testanate 50 100mg + 20mg Havoc
week 3-4 Off
week 5-6 Testanate 50 100mg + 30mg Havoc
week 7-8 Off
week 9-10 Testanate50 50mg + 50mg Havoc

week 11-13 Nolva

I don´t take any other kind supplements in the whole cycle.
Sorry the english

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the Havoc just because the Testanate is already a very powerful stack, and should give you good gains. Havoc is good ish, but adding the Havoc probably won't enhance results very much, if at all.

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Thank you for your help.

So what do you think about this option instead:

3weeks on 2 off (m\w\f)

1-3 testanate 50 100mg
4-5 off
6-8 testanate 50 100mg
9-10 off
11-13 testanate 50 100mg

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
That is not a very good way to run your pulse. If you are going to be pulsing 3 x week, you need to use lower doses. With those doses, at three times a week, you will still get shut down just as fast. Either lower the dose, or lower the frequency. With a high dose like that, due to the half life of the chemicals, it will suppress you for a couple of days. Therefore, you need to lower the dose by basically half of what you have if the object is to limit suppression. Or you could dose it 2 x week at that dose and be fine. I always pulse at 2 x week at high dose. IMO it is the best method.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
testanate50 and havoc? wow what else are people tryin out there? that testanate50 stuff is no joke!

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
That is not a very good way to run your pulse. If you are going to be pulsing 3 x week, you need to use lower doses. With those doses, at three times a week, you will still get shut down just as fast. Either lower the dose, or lower the frequency. With a high dose like that, due to the half life of the chemicals, it will suppress you for a couple of days. Therefore, you need to lower the dose by basically half of what you have if the object is to limit suppression. Or you could dose it 2 x week at that dose and be fine. I always pulse at 2 x week at high dose. IMO it is the best method.

But what gains did you had with 2x week pulsing?

So in a 2 week pulse method , i could do 8-12 weeks ,non stop, on testanate 50 for example with limited supression.

I don´t believe in the need of support suplements for the liver, they are completely overhyped.
If you believe that on cycle milk thistle and other things will put your liver under less stress you are wrong, it´s like trying to extinguish a fire from the size of California with an hose. And liver supps diminish the effects of anabolics.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But what gains did you had with 2x week pulsing?

So in a 2 week pulse method , i could do 8-12 weeks ,non stop, on testanate 50 for example with limited supression.

I don´t believe in the need of support suplements for the liver, they are completely overhyped.
If you believe that on cycle milk thistle and other things will put your liver under less stress you are wrong, it´s like trying to extinguish a fire from the size of California with an hose. And liver supps diminish the effects of anabolics.
It is your liver I think your wrong but good luck:cheers:

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Gains are pretty decent on the 2xweek pulse. You can bulk fairly clean and gain about 1lb per week. I mostly care about muscle strength though and you can consistently go up in wieght. It mostly depends on how your training is. But you can pulse like this for long periods with minimal breaks. I generally break for 1-2 weeks every 6-8 weeks.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I have been pulsing for almost three years now. ANd this is the method which suites me best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 4
P Anabolics 1
D Anabolics 14
D Supplements 2
fishfan Supplement Logs 5