Shutdown question

jackofall

jackofall

Awards
Can someone describe what being shutdown is? I am talking about HPTA shutdown. I see a lot of people say they are shutdown a little or shutdown hard and so on. What is the difference and how do you know how shutdown you are?

dizi24

Awards
HPTA isn't a single thing. It refers to the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and gonads. It is connected directly with the luteinizing hormone and FSH.

There's no test that signifies HPTA suppresion. However, low test and such, that you can confirm from bloodwork, is a pretty good indicator. Some people who have run a few cycles can listen by their bodies enough to know how "shutdown" they are

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Having no sexual desire is a good sign telling you you're shutdown.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Can someone describe what being shutdown is? I am talking about HPTA shutdown. I see a lot of people say they are shutdown a little or shutdown hard and so on. What is the difference and how do you know how shutdown you are?
A good sign is if your nuts are the size of cashews and they are up near your stomach, with no sexual desire. Yes it's safe to say at that point you're shut down :rofl:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually shutdown at night for a few hours so the hormone fairies can come and sprinkle test on me.
All joking aside, there's a reason you asked this question. So instead of giving you a checklist to go down, tell me what you're experiencing? And are you on a cycle right now (if so, what)?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
A good sign is if your nuts are the size of cashews and they are up near your stomach, with no sexual desire. Yes it's safe to say at that point you're shut down :rofl:

no sexy drive... hell, I have that just from being tired, overworked, and stressed... ****, my job has caused me to go into shutdown... quick... i need something to pump the boys back up!

:cheers:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
no sexy drive... hell, I have that just from being tired, overworked, and stressed... ****, my job has caused me to go into shutdown... quick... i need something to pump the boys back up!

:cheers:
use dianabol 10mg as a suppository daily and inject a mix of 1/2mL of 25mg Tamoxifen Citrate and 1/2mL of 50mg/mL of Trenbolone Acetate directly into your nuts EOD and you should get the boys pumped back up!

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! See, I was doing it all wrong... I was injecting carrot juice, Old Bay, & rubbing chicken on me...

Damn.. thanks I can sleep now!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! See, I was doing it all wrong... I was injecting carrot juice, Old Bay, & rubbing chicken on me...

Damn.. thanks I can sleep now!
carrot juice will turn you into carrot top! Stop immediately and start using a pct of something manly like chewing nails!

jackofall

jackofall

Awards
I usually shutdown at night for a few hours so the hormone fairies can come and sprinkle test on me.
All joking aside, there's a reason you asked this question. So instead of giving you a checklist to go down, tell me what you're experiencing? And are you on a cycle right now (if so, what)?
This is of course my first cycle of anything. I am on Bold 800mg ed on week 6. I chose Bold alone because everyone said that was a good easy place to start. I have had excellent results with about 12lbs weight gain all lbm. My boys are smaller and I have a dull aching every now and then. My libido is low but still existent. No lethargy. Everyone says Bold will not shut you down so I was not sure if what I am experiencing is shutdown or just a slowdown.

I have nothing to refernce so I thought I would ask what the symptoms are.

dice404

Awards
Any androgen (bold included) can shut you down. You should expect your natural test to be supressed during any steroid cycle. From what you are saying, it sounds like your natural test is in fact supressed to some extent and that is completely normal. Don't worry though because it will bounce back in post cycle, speaking of which, what do you have planned?

jackofall

jackofall

Awards
Any androgen (bold included) can shut you down. You should expect your natural test to be supressed during any steroid cycle. From what you are saying, it sounds like your natural test is in fact supressed to some extent and that is completely normal. Don't worry though because it will bounce back in post cycle, speaking of which, what do you have planned?
Due to all the reading before hand the recomendation is that you do not need nolva for a cycle of Bold so my original plan is:

6oxo 600mg/wk1 400mg/wk2 200mg/wk3

However I now have tamoxifen citrate on hand and am considering using it. Recomendations?