Longer combined P-Plex/Propadrol cycle or two short cycles?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I am completing week three of P-Plex and about to bump up to 45mg/day. I've never felt this great while on. The only sides I've experienced are some mild acne and very mild shedding and some mild bloat which has gone away since throwing Form into the mix. I was initially only going to do a 4weeker of P-plex then PCT but I have a bottle of Propadrol that I bought early last year and am wondering if it would make sense to make it a 6-8 weeker with the Prop or save it for later. This is my first ever run with a Phera type compound so I don't know if stacking the two is a good idea.

My last cycle was last year when I ran my second ever M-drol cycle at 4 weeks rather than 3 like the first one and I felt like dying although the gains were great, but not worth the feeling in my opinion.

Also I will be runing Toremifene for the first time during PCT along with the Ultimate NHA stack that I got at NP last year (AlphaMale/Activate/Lean Extreme) as well as Life Support and tons of Fish Oil and hawthorn berries as BP has been an issue in the past. I always ran DHEA inverse to my SERM when using Nolva, will the same be needed with the Toremifene?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so sure about running a methyl for 8 weeks, and I think the combo of those two might really increase your chances of gyno. Don't take my word for it, though, I don't know a hell of a lot about phera.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running the prop solo I wouldn't want to run a methyl for longer than 4 weeks.
Sorry, I get it now, It sounded like you were going to run both, but I wasn't quite sure.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Actually now I am wondering if I should save the Propadrol for later and extend the P-Plex cycle by a week or two. I am loving this cycle as the sides have been minimal and the gains have been great. I can honestly say that I have never felt this good during a cycle. I understand that there may be things going on that I can't see or feel. Can anyone provide any feedback?

crazilyfter42

Awards
I would not run it any longer than 6 weeks.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I would not run it any longer than 6 weeks.
I was actually only going to do 5 weeks. I just wrapped up week 4 at 45mg/day and will continue with week 5 at the same dose. Depending on how I feel after this week I will consider a 6th week but I doubt I will go that long.

crazilyfter42

Awards
How were the sides at 45mg? My next cycle is going to be p-plex and I have been debating whether or not to up it to 45mgs. I havent had much in the side department on ergomax lmg at 25mgs besides backpumps and a little backne.

maynard

maynard

Awards
your certainly not going to get the "feel good" with propadrol, i did a propadrol/hemadrol and didnt feel like i was running anything, but man you gotta love p-plex,later maynard

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
How were the sides at 45mg? My next cycle is going to be p-plex and I have been debating whether or not to up it to 45mgs. I havent had much in the side department on ergomax lmg at 25mgs besides backpumps and a little backne.

The sides haven't been bad at all. Slightly increased acne but I've been dilligent about using acne fighting bodywash and face pads. Scalp has been itchy as hell with some mild shedding however that always happens to me with ph/ps and anything I lose grows back, which is great because my dad and older bros all suffer from male pattern baldness which set in by their early 20's, I'll be 29 soon and still have a thick head of hair. Agression is defintely up but controllable, it only gets really bad when egged on by a nagging girlfriend. I definitely have the alpha male thing going but not in an azzhole way. Blood pressure is slightly elevated but still within normal range. Strength has been through the roof. I kept my cardio up during this cycle to help with the BP and have seen an increase in endurance and intensity. I am loving this compound .

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
your certainly not going to get the "feel good" with propadrol, i did a propadrol/hemadrol and didnt feel like i was running anything, but man you gotta love p-plex,later maynard

I've decided to save the prop for later and run it alongside some non-hormonal stuff but still havent decided what.