using the same compund 2 cycles in a row
- 04-23-2008, 10:45 PM
- 04-23-2008, 10:48 PM
- 04-23-2008, 10:52 PM
04-23-2008, 10:53 PM
I have also heard this but have only run one compound so far so can't say for sure yet. I will say that it does make sense to switch things up, just like diet & training. I ended up with leftovers from my epi run, and what I plan on doing is trying different compounds until I have enough leftover odds & ends to stack them all and finish them off as a 'leftovers only' cycle. Either that or trading them all as a variety pack in exchange for other supps, lol
04-23-2008, 11:27 PM
04-24-2008, 08:51 AM
I ran a cycle of superdrol 6weeks after a previous cycle of the stuff, i'd say it was about 70% as effective as the first cycle with probably slightly worse sides.
This year i ran two cycles of epistane about 6 weeks apart, the second cycle was about 80-90% as effective in strength gains as the first cycle, with both cycles having zero noticeable sides (I actually only noticed positive side effects like increase libido during and post cycle, and it totally rid me of gyno)
Im planning for my third cycle of epi (havoc this time) but planning to stack it with max lmg.
04-24-2008, 09:01 AM
04-24-2008, 09:05 AM
you must understand the more cycles you do the harder it is to gain the same results. you will always gain more off your first cycle than any others.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jalal90 in forum Weight LossReplies: 42Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:46 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM
- By underthewire in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:53 PM
- By Thunder KAT in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:45 PM
- By builtolast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2005, 11:54 AM