Methylated Orals: OTC vs Illegal

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
How do the OTC somewhat legal methylated orals compare to banned methylated orals, taking sides and gains into account, but ignoring legality issues.

For example how does Superdrol or PPlex match up to D-bol?

Anavar or Winny compared to Epistane clones? etc etc

Obviously not everyone will have the same gains/sides but are the illegal orals any better for gains, and, are the OTC better for sides, which i think is generally the conclusion most people come to???

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
it really depends on the one your taking. superdrol for instance is stronger than winny, but the side effects are also more prevelant. then there are others like oral tren or anadrol that are much more dangerous than superdrol. it really depends.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone can answer this for me. People have referred to M14AD as "methylated dbol", but dbol is already methylated in the 17th position. Can someone clarify this for me? No intention to jack the thread, but I've always wondered this.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone can answer this for me. People have referred to M14AD as "methylated dbol", but dbol is already methylated in the 17th position. Can someone clarify this for me? No intention to jack the thread, but I've always wondered this.
I believe M14AD is a precursor to dbol, ie it converts into dbol in the body.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I believe M14AD is a precursor to dbol, ie it converts into dbol in the body.
Yeah, I guess thats the case, but I've never seen the structure of M14ad. I'll have to do some searching when I get time.