Pulse Cycle of Havoc....Sound good???

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
Im about to start my first cycle ever with Havoc and I wanted to pulse it.... I was just wondering if this seems as a good cycle as I will be pulsing EOD......

week 1 10 20 30
week 2 40 40 40 40
week 3 40 40 40
week 5 40 40 40 40
week 6 40 40 40
week 7 40 40 40 40
week 8 40 40 40

My PCT will consist of Nolva and Milk Thistle....
Nolva
week 1 40,40,40,40,30,30,30
week 2 30,20,20,20,20,20,20
week 3 20,20,20,20,10,10,10
week 4 10,10,10,10,10,10,10

Milk thistle
ED 1.2 grams

Does this seem right????
Would like any opinions or critiques......

casey2

casey2

Awards
bump. i started considering the same pulse today oddly enough so im just as curious. i read somewhere that epi is ran best straight through but i would rather play it safe with a pulse and add winZtrol to it. do you think nolva is a must? or just a precaution?

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
I honestly dont know.......
ive never taken a cycle before but everyone has recomended that I take it for PCT......

Hopefully I wont even need it but we'll see

And do you know if this pulse cycle looks good????

casey2

casey2

Awards
haha yeah this is my first cycle too. i have sus500 but want to do havoc first because its more mild.

so heres what ive found. real results start at 30mg. do a 3 day split/week. in a pulse, the 2 day rest on the weekend is a crucial factor. as in M/W/F and then sat n sun off. that is how i will be running it. i will also be stacking ALRI JW on top. i was going to go with EST Propadrol but i dont know how i react to progestins yet so ill hold off until the SUS cycle.

on the off days i will run anabolic innovations cycle support. at the end of week 4 or 5 (unless i start having major HPTA issues) i will start pulsing formadrol extreme/trib/fenu on my off days. i may start the trib/fenu throughout the whole cycle on "on" days if i see fit (libido/shutdown/etc.). for pct i will continue with FE and add Psarm for roughly 4 weeks. ill be playing it by ear so we'll see.

what do you think? and also for you, just make sure you have the sat & sun off if it works with your w/o schedule. which by the way make sure youre pulsing on days youre in the gym. pulsing is *supposed* to cause little to no shutdown so form what ive seen and read nolva can be extreme, if there is such a thing with pct. but im not too worried. ive seen people run CRAZY AAS cycles without pct and have no issues with a single thing.

anyways keep me posted man. i'd like to see the log. i think i start in 3 weeks or so

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I pulsed havoc EOD for 8 weeks. This is pretty much exactly how I did it too except for the Nolva as that is kind of PCT overkill for a pulse in my opinion at normal doses. I did 2 weeks of Nolva at 40mg for first 3 days then 20 for remainder until week left then 10mg to finish out and continued on with PCS and AI...

I noticed quite a bit of hair loss and itchy scalp at weeks 3-5 starting and noticed even quicker with SD pulse at week 2-3. But I don't fukc around as I went even higher with the doses to finish out strong for the last 2 weeks of my cycles...60mg weeks 7-8 and 50mg of SD weeks 5-6

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
I will deff post up a log of my progress for sure....

I will also take your advice and do the 3 day a week pulse with weekends off...... this will thus last a total of exactly 8 weeks

I have the nolva just because one of my friends did a cycle of havoc and shut down and never used nolva but he also did a straight 4 week cycle..... I got it just as a precaution and depending how this cycle turns out, I will be able to better understand what I need and what I can go without

Hopefully my havoc comes in soon I ordered it 4 days ago and am planning on starting my cycle on may 5th thus it will last to the very end of june!!!! cant wait for the sick gains

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I will deff post up a log of my progress for sure....

I will also take your advice and do the 3 day a week pulse with weekends off...... this will thus last a total of exactly 8 weeks

I have the nolva just because one of my friends did a cycle of havoc and shut down and never used nolva but he also did a straight 4 week cycle..... I got it just as a precaution and depending how this cycle turns out, I will be able to better understand what I need and what I can go without

Hopefully my havoc comes in soon I ordered it 4 days ago and am planning on starting my cycle on may 5th thus it will last to the very end of june!!!! cant wait for the sick gains
and just eat eat eat! raw materials for building muscle! don't forget :p

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
Ohhh trust me I have an extreamly strict diet that keeps me at a decent BF% while maintaing gains naturaly.... all im going to do while on the cycle is bump up my carbs by about 40g and protien by about 60g and I deff should be good to go..... hopefully I get get my LBM up to around 190.... thats my main goal

casey2

casey2

Awards
I pulsed havoc EOD for 8 weeks. This is pretty much exactly how I did it too except for the Nolva as that is kind of PCT overkill for a pulse in my opinion at normal doses. I did 2 weeks of Nolva at 40mg for first 3 days then 20 for remainder until week left then 10mg to finish out and continued on with PCS and AI...

I noticed quite a bit of hair loss and itchy scalp at weeks 3-5 starting and noticed even quicker with SD pulse at week 2-3. But I don't fukc around as I went even higher with the doses to finish out strong for the last 2 weeks of my cycles...60mg weeks 7-8 and 50mg of SD weeks 5-6

when you say "quite a bit of hairloss", does that happen to you with all cycles? and what were gains/sides for the pulse? strength or mass or what? and i assume it was 40mg/MWF? or no? and did major shutdown ever occur?

sorry i just want to know more or less what i could be in for.

as for the other guy, good luck with the log man

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
what I mean is...it is more than normal...seeing 4-6 strands fall out than 2-3...it's happened to me on both cycles (Havoc and M-drol pulsed) but I pulse high doses too so I would expect more for sides. My noots shrunk on both pulses too b/c I am sensitive to shutdown but they recovered after week-2 weeks of PCT. I gained 14lbs kept 10 of Havoc pulse and gained 8lbs with M-drol so far but not done until end of the week...mass and strength gains very noticeable comparing beginning to end that's for sure!
Alot of people experience hair loss...I have thick hair so it doesn't show up bad...

NeedMassNow

Awards
what I mean is...it is more than normal...seeing 4-6 strands fall out than 2-3...it's happened to me on both cycles (Havoc and M-drol pulsed) but I pulse high doses too so I would expect more for sides. My noots shrunk on both pulses too b/c I am sensitive to shutdown but they recovered after week-2 weeks of PCT. I gained 14lbs kept 10 of Havoc pulse and gained 8lbs with M-drol so far but not done until end of the week...mass and strength gains very noticeable comparing beginning to end that's for sure!
Alot of people experience hair loss...I have thick hair so it doesn't show up bad...
Hairloss with a Havoc Pulse? I was under the impression that the reason people chose to pulse Havoc was because there was no bad sides from pulsing it, granted that gains are slower and take longer, but that was the compromise of a pulse... slow gains but no bad sides, right?
NMN

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
Yea WTF I better not be loosing my hair during this pulse...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Hairloss with a Havoc Pulse? I was under the impression that the reason people chose to pulse Havoc was because there was no bad sides from pulsing it, granted that gains are slower and take longer, but that was the compromise of a pulse... slow gains but no bad sides, right?
NMN
Yes but remember, I stated I was dosing @ 60mg for 2 weeks, 2x the recommended dose. I WOULD expect to receive some of the sides to some degree at those dosages than I would at 30-40. To me it was all still minimal and my hair looked fine afterwards with no baldness or bald patches so I wasn't worried...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yea WTF I better not be loosing my hair during this pulse...
Relax, the loss was NOTHING for me compared to SD...at 40mg on Havoc I didn't even really notice the loss...but I am sensitive to shutdown so I believe I have a lower tolerance to the sides as i've experienced everything that could be felt haha...we all respond differently to different compounds and how our bodies metabolize them. My noots shrunk on SD pulse while others with same protocol and such never did...just see how your body responds...drop the dosage to avoid it if you are that worried...

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
Damn bro 60 mg........ isnt that just a little high of a dose..... more isnt always better from what I hear about all this cycling stuff....... and how much mucles did you put on in those 2 weeks dosing that high????

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro 60 mg........ isnt that just a little high of a dose..... more isnt always better from what I hear about all this cycling stuff....... and how much mucles did you put on in those 2 weeks dosing that high????
60 for a pulse is not that much at all. 5lbs came from last 2 weeks. I'm a bigger boy so me at 60mg is going to be totally different for someone 20-40lbs less than me...the back pumps and such became more prevalent at 50-60 than 40 for me. 40 for my bro at 174 is just right for him...50 is just too much for him with sides...

casey2

casey2

Awards
60 for a pulse is not that much at all. 5lbs came from last 2 weeks. I'm a bigger boy so me at 60mg is going to be totally different for someone 20-40lbs less than me...the back pumps and such became more prevalent at 50-60 than 40 for me. 40 for my bro at 174 is just right for him...50 is just too much for him with sides...

great so at 145lb ill do along with 40 mg M/W/F. SWEET! oh im stacking propadrol with this after all. or FYI this is going to be a bulk. then again im an ecto and thats near impossible for me. my father has MPB and at 22 i see im sure as hell prone to it. so thats my only concern. the other bases, ive got covered.

oh and maynehood whats your weight? and did you lose any BF on this cycle and what was the cycle directed towards?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
great so at 145lb ill do along with 40 mg M/W/F. SWEET! oh im stacking propadrol with this after all. or FYI this is going to be a bulk. then again im an ecto and thats near impossible for me. my father has MPB and at 22 i see im sure as hell prone to it. so thats my only concern. the other bases, ive got covered.

oh and maynehood whats your weight? and did you lose any BF on this cycle and what was the cycle directed towards?
My weight is in my profile, but it's 208. Yes I lost 3-4lbs of body fat for I was eating dirty at times (and eating beyond my threshold intake)

Even right now I've leaned out bigtime on M-drol. At least I can say that I've gained 5lbs of lean body mass...(pulsing so glycogen gain won't be so apparent as I can see my weight fluctuating big time on my 4 off days)

casey2

casey2

Awards
My weight is in my profile, but it's 208. Yes I lost 3-4lbs of body fat for I was eating dirty at times (and eating beyond my threshold intake)

Even right now I've leaned out bigtime on M-drol. At least I can say that I've gained 5lbs of lean body mass...(pulsing so glycogen gain won't be so apparent as I can see my weight fluctuating big time on my 4 off days)
oh what exactly is glycogen gain? an increase in stored glycogen? i never knew PH's did that. and that goes for most every ph? thanks

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
oh what exactly is glycogen gain? an increase in stored glycogen? i never knew PH's did that. and that goes for most every ph? thanks
It's basically carbohydrate storage in our muscles and it does and can pack on some serious pounds...swell up. SD is great with this storage and usage but something like Havoc does so but to a lesser degree. Given that these compounds mentioned are steroids I am not particularly sure about prohormones...

Watch for people cycling SD deflate quickly in their first week of PCT...