m1t

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys. Well its been about 3 years since i touched anything ph/ps and i have a little bit of m1t from the past left over that I want to run. I only have 23 capsules of 5mg and i was gonna pulse it but...

forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=4061

This forum is saying m1t is no good for a pulse... any feedback on that?

I have 23 doses of 5mg m1t and want to run it, was gonna pulse it spread it out to make it last longer but sounds like im gonna have to run it straight now... i would like to go at least two weeks which is either gonna be

7 days @ 5mg
7 days @ 10mg

or

4 days @ 5mg
5 days @ 10mg
3 days @ 15mg

or fxck doing a 2 week cycle and try to make it last a lil while longer like

13 days @ 5 mg
5 days @ 10 mg

or something... suggestions?

or should i jsut pulse it hahaha

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't pulse ANYTING. A hormone cycle leading into PCT is ultimately hell on your body physically & mentally mainly due to the flucuation of hormones. Just think with pulsing your hormones are doing this flucuation every day/every other day instead of just once at the end of a cycle.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
you make a very valid point! minus that the fact the half-life on m1t is HUUUUUUUGE

Any suggestion on how i should cycle this small amount guys? Keep in mind im about 215 lbs

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
5 days @ 5mg, 9 days @ 10mg. Only 2 week cycle but that's what u got.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
what is the half life? I thought this was not known for certain.

Bulkzilla

Awards
Dude are those M1T pills expired?

If they are your not going to get any results by taking such low dosages.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude are those M1T pills expired?

If they are your not going to get any results by taking such low dosages.
you really think so? potency doesnt change that much as long as it was kept in the bottle in a dry cool place. Im in this same situation, im stuck with 35 5mg m1t tabs.

Bulkzilla

Awards

you really think so? potency doesnt change that much as long as it was kept in the bottle in a dry cool place. Im in this same situation, im stuck with 35 5mg m1t tabs.
Yes, potency will change depending on how you stored it but just keeping it at a cool place wont do as much as you think.

That is why many ppl bought the shrink wrap machine to shrink their stuff and put it in the freezer b/ it will last an extra 2~3 yrs.

I know my friends and some other guys at the gym were saying how their stuff was not that good which is why they had to x2 or even x3 their dosage.

But hey these days you can find M1T online and I rather buy a new one rather taking something old. You dont wanna risk your health right? :) Good lucks to all of ya~

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yes, potency will change depending on how you stored it but just keeping it at a cool place wont do as much as you think.

That is why many ppl bought the shrink wrap machine to shrink their stuff and put it in the freezer b/ it will last an extra 2~3 yrs.

I know my friends and some other guys at the gym were saying how their stuff was not that good which is why they had to x2 or even x3 their dosage.

But hey these days you can find M1T online and I rather buy a new one rather taking something old. You dont wanna risk your health right? :) Good lucks to all of ya~
When hormones age they just slightly begin to lose potentcy. But mostly all companies put a 2 year expiration date (2 years from the time they're made) on the labels just for marketing purposes. However hormones pretty much stay 100% potent for 4-5 years after they're made as long as they're stored properly so mostly all hormones would still be fine 2-3 years after the exp date.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i bought them shorlty before the ban... not too worried about it... my mixed 1t/4ad transdermal mix that i havent touched for 2 years might be getting there though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10