Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

sticklegs

Awards
how hard is this going to be my my "rats" ;) livers?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me some so I can research it :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will always be some level of toxicity with methylated substances, but with only 30-50mg is won't be much. THere is an article by Roy Harper explaining the myth of hepatoxicity with 17-AA subsances. If you keep to 6 weeks you will not have any problems at all. I've know people who've used d-bol for 6 months at a time and liver values are fine. Its a very overrated phenomenon but as in all things, moderation is the key. Abuse it as in everything else, and you will have problems.

Here's a more detailed explanation and this centered around methyl tren which people feel is the most toxic.

""here is our discusion with a gifted chemist :

>do you think liver toxicity of orals has to do with number of >molcules or each
oral has different toxicity rate regardless of >number of molcules ?

the amount of liver stress is equal for any
steroid, but not with respect to milligrams, but with respect to molecules. You
know, every different steroid has a slightly different molecular weight, and
this you will have to take into account. Furazabol, OT and stanozolol are MUCH
heavier per molecule than methyltestosterone, for example, so 50mg of OT are
less toxic than 50mg of Methyltest. See, the always-claimed extreme toxicity of
oxymetholone is mainly due to the high doses that are commonly taken - most
athletes use 100-150mg per day, whereas 25-30mg of DBol are a common dosage.

>i mean is 50 mg of oxemtheolone less toxic than 50 mg of >methandienone ?

Their molecular weight it quite similar, so you can compare liver toxicity of
both.

>also do you know anything on methlytrienbolone ? i heard dose is >only 2 mg ?

No, effective dose is 5-15 mg a day. For mibolerone (cheque drops) it is much
less as this is only used for mental effects (makes you extremely aggressive;
Mike Tyson is said to have it used before the ear-bite).

>how is it possible Oxandrolone is sythesised outside of liver >and less toxic
as said by grundig in his book ? i think its not true because i can not find any
info backing this and research on aids patients by Medline say its more toxic
than oxymetholone on per mg basis ..

What Grundig says is definitely wrong. I don´t know about liver toxicity of
oxandrolone exactly, as oxandrolone has a modified steroid backbone and is
therefore metabolized by a different pathway, I think."

Now send me two bottles.. :D

dingling

Awards
sounds gravy... i'll be giving it a run once i can throw enough cash together... just a broke ass college kid

sticklegs

Awards
thanks Bobo, I have always thought that the liver toxicity was over hyped

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I was interested in using the hydroxy test as the feed back has been good on it ....but I am interested in this product....assuming diet and training are in check.....what are the benefits of this product....and what sides would be expected.....the ohtest users have reported increase in energy and libido...would this prodcut increase or suppress and what would be good to stack with this...I dont know much about this compound and would like for someone who has used or is very knowledgeable to share some info about it with me....thank you.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
There will always be some level of toxicity with methylated substances, but with only 30-50mg is won't be much. THere is an article by Roy Harper explaining the myth of hepatoxicity with 17-AA subsances. If you keep to 6 weeks you will not have any problems at all. I've know people who've used d-bol for 6 months at a time and liver values are fine. Its a very overrated phenomenon but as in all things, moderation is the key. Abuse it as in everything else, and you will have problems..........

Now send me two bottles.. :D
:D Thanks for your valuable input!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in using the hydroxy test as the feed back has been good on it ....but I am interested in this product....assuming diet and training are in check.....what are the benefits of this product....and what sides would be expected.....the ohtest users have reported increase in energy and libido...would this prodcut increase or suppress and what would be good to stack with this...I dont know much about this compound and would like for someone who has used or is very knowledgeable to share some info about it with me....thank you.
Very different products but both are incredible for sure. You could always do both.... :D

sticklegs

Awards
am I correct to assume that mehyl 1-test is going to be about the same as 1-test but much more orally effective (on rats)

TeamLegalGear

Banned
Awards
am I correct to assume that mehyl 1-test is going to be about the same as 1-test but much more orally effective (on rats)
Much more orally effective for sure but you have to remember that its not going to be easily broken down by the body and will therefore remain in the body for longer periods of time making this very effective in every way.

jetrob

Awards
Holy crap! I will have the biggest Goat you ever saw

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Any clue on the half life of this? What would the frequency of the dosage be - once a day or twice a day(more often)?

TeamLegalGear

Banned
Awards
Any clue on the half life of this? What would the frequency of the dosage be - once a day or twice a day(more often)?
Well its going to be much longer than usual...but no specific times to state for now.

captainbicept

Awards
what is classified as under legal definitions? I dont see how methylated 1-test is being considered as something found in food.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Then you must not be eating what Im eating.
Um, Um, GOOD!:D

db

Can I have seconds please?;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
naturally occuring is what he meant by found in the food supply.this is moot as its only for research and the compound mus t be thrown out after researching purpose..lmao ; ).
btw u guys were taking email orders but with the site being up did u just cancel the meail orders? im asking because i sent email payment but saw the site up and order a bottle..just curious

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well its going to be much longer than usual...but no specific times to state for now.
We don't even know the half-lives on 1-test as their are no direct studies to reference.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Sold out already? its not on your site anymore?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what are some newbie dosages here, 30mg a day? what?

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I see a lot of questions are up on this compound. Thanks for mentioning the methylation issue. Methylation doesn't change the base molecule, it is another delivery method like cypionate esters or ethyl carbonate esters. There is nothing illegal about putting an ester on a legal substance, nor is there about putting a methyl group on a legal substance. The product is everything we thought it would be. I think everyone will be very happy with the size of their lab rats.

EDog

vicant

Awards
Edog,

I know several people have asked you about the site being down. Is it because of the new product or just a hosting problem?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
The site is being worked on. It should be sorted out soon. Sorry for the delay. Server issues are never fun.....

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
OT but when r u guys expecting ur inhouse brand of alcar?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
OT but when r u guys expecting ur inhouse brand of alcar?
The bulk is in now we are waiting on the caps. Should be soon but thats the best I can say for now....

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
OUr web guy decided to sabatoge us after deciding to sever the relationship. We are fixing it.

EDog

db682

Awards
  • Established
That fuckin sucks bro. I hope you guys are changing servers or hosts because of the downages that have been occuring. I was suprised to see PN still running when everyone else was down. I guess thats the only problem with eCommerence. You truely have no control over your companies business when issues like that occur. Good luck and save some methyl 1 test for me. I have some research that needs to be done. :D

db

The worse part about all this is that I hate when I want to spend money but cant almost as bad as when I hate having to spend money I dont want to spend. :confused:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1-test IS a different compound than 1-test, not just a different delivery method.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
That's debatable. I already went through this on bb.com. It is the same compound with a delivery method that has been in use for decades and is proven safe for livestock. If you are worried, don't by it...

EDog

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you guys had any beta testers with this? I'm asking because I'm interested to see how it differs from 1test inject and transd. Also interested to see how quick it kicks in. Later Jminis

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Don't know any cows that have ever taken 1-Test injects. This is the best legal compound for your livestock period.

EDog

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
This could be totally diffrent then 1-test. Like Test and Methyltestosterone, Dianabol and Equipoise, they both act very diffrent in the human body. Both of these orals are much more potent then thier non Methyl injectables and the Methyl orals act much diffrent then the non Methyl injectables. My uneducated guess would be Methyl 1-Test will be very potent and toxic.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, time for me to do some research on my neighbor's dog. BTW, would this product still be available for "research purposes" if PH's are banned. Maybe I'm in denial, but hey we can get Clen, Nolva, Clomid for research purposes so why not methyl 1-Test ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could be totally diffrent then 1-test. Like Test and Methyltestosterone, Dianabol and Equipoise, they both act very diffrent in the human body. Both of these orals are much more potent then thier non Methyl injectables and the Methyl orals act much diffrent then the non Methyl injectables. My uneducated guess would be Methyl 1-Test will be very potent and toxic.
Then again is might not. D-bol, Methytest, etc usually have much more pronounced effects because of the metabolites (i.e 17 methyl E2) rather than straight E2 therefore the potency is more. 1-test does not aromatiize therefore the metabolites produced from 17-AA mght not be as drastic since there is no increased aromatization. More potent yes, more toxic, maybe, but even that is extremely overrated.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well those who bought these I'm sure will keep us informed of there results. It will be interesting to see what happens.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yippeeeeeeeee. I can't wait.. I have been waiting for this stuff for months.. heheheh Someone get some to me.. Anyone.. come on. I will test the max dosage.. :) Just kidding...

PS But I really do want some.. TTY

dingling

Awards
I'm a paranoid pansy... with that said, some seem to be concerned with issues of legality of this product, myself included. I would love to run some research but am hesitant. Can any of you guys help a brother out on this issue in regards to being completely legal. thanks

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Right now until we are told it is not. It is legal.. heheheh Big GREY area.. :) TTY

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
With the current price tag of methyl-1-test do you think it will really outperform 1-test transdermal enough to make it worthwhile? For 80 dollars you get 800mg of methyl-1-test with 95% delivery, for 88 you can get 10g 1-test and 6g 4-ad with 45% delivery. It seems like the price is way out of range with the benefits. Any thoughts?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Mike I agree with you there but it's new and a lot easier and quicker to administer. Were just going to have to wait and see what happens. For all we know if could do nothing or jack your ass up 10lbs in week. Time will tell. later J

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
happy but not

I am happy to see the methyl 1-test come to market but I am much more excited aout an esterified version of hydroxytestosterone or even a powdered(sludge) version of hydroxynandrolone ester. I think these two compounds would deliver much more to the consumer than the methylated 1-test. Any thoughts from the gents at legalgear?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-1-test (as Custom mentioned before), is not even the same compound as normal 1-test.

There's a post (I think by a guy named Instynct) on BB.com that says something along these lines: That studies have concluded 30-35mg of Methyl-1-test daily is equal to 100mg of Tren daily.

Now if any of you have done 100mg of Tren ED. You know that once it kicks in, the **** is brutal. Gains-wise and sides-wise.

For all those people who are looking to run methyl-1-test ALONE... I feel sorry for you. Your going to need some form of test. Methyl-1-test will truly shut your nat test levels down to nothing.

For those who realized they needed test, your probably gonna have a kick ass cycle!

Another thing to remember... while Tren Acetate can take up to 2 weeks (everybody is different though) to kick in. This will be felt by some people as soon as day 3-5 (day 1 for the placebo boys). Making for VERY useful short cycles.

I'm thinking of running it 20mg 2xED (40mg a day) for like 6 weeks. What about everyone else?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Chemo says Methyl 1-Test is 95%-98%. Pat Arnold says 50%. Which is it?