Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. heheheeh.. I can't wait.. TTY

2. OK i am going to buy some can some one sugest a stack to use with this. Can you be specific in the amounts and products of each?

Thanks,
    •   

3. Originally posted by Molehonea
    OK i am going to buy some can some one sugest a stack to use with this. Can you be specific in the amounts and products of each?

Thanks,
    I dought anything legal would matter much. Maybe 4-AD to keep your sex drive going

4. 1,4 andro would not help? mabe about 5g 1,4 aandro and 5g of 4 AD in trans?

5. Originally posted by Molehonea
    1,4 andro would not help? mabe about 5g 1,4 aandro and 5g of 4 AD in trans?
    Imagine adding any of those to d-bol. They wouldn't add anything.
    Supposedly this is stronger then d-bol!
    •   

6. How about just reading thru the posts in here - it has been asked and answered quite a bit in the past few days.

7. just wanted a second option don't get your panies in a wad

8. I think I'm going to see how 350 mg of 4ad works with it

9. thanks man that is what I wanted to know.

10. Originally posted by badbart

Imagine adding any of those to d-bol. They wouldn't add anything.
    Supposedly this is stronger then d-bol!
    Of course they would do something. THe comparison of methyl 1 test to D-bol is not even close. Its 2 completely different modes of action.

The keyword there is supposedly. 1-test is supposedly 7 times more anabolic than test but which builds mass better?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. You need to define the comparision to D-Bol in different terms. They are probably similar in potency except that D-Bol can aromatize and give you estrogen sides and perhaps estrogen induced gains, where Methyl-1-Test would have no estrogen conversion.

As for total potency, it's really hard to say which is stronger. Both are very potent compounds for sure and are used for different things. I personally would never touch D-Bol because it is SO estrogenic. I think the addition of 4-AD would be fine to impart a little estrogen in the mix.

Bobo, I know what you meant, but when you say things like "methyl-1-test isn't close to D-Bol" You may give the impression that it is a lesser steroid, which it is not. It assays at a higher anabolic/androgenic value than D-Bol from what I have been able to gather. I it guess could make the phrase more potent than D-Bol accurate, but I think assays are worthless.

EDog

12. legalgear.com
    do you think this stuff will give better results than a power T-1 that is mass and strenghth gains? and do you offer a good stack at your store.

13. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    You need to define the comparision to D-Bol in different terms. They are probably similar in potency except that D-Bol can aromatize and give you estrogen sides and perhaps estrogen induced gains, where Methyl-1-Test would have no estrogen conversion.

As for total potency, it's really hard to say which is stronger. Both are very potent compounds for sure and are used for different things. I personally would never touch D-Bol because it is SO estrogenic. I think the addition of 4-AD would be fine to impart a little estrogen in the mix.

Bobo, I know what you meant, but when you say things like "methyl-1-test isn't close to D-Bol" You may give the impression that it is a lesser steroid, which it is not. It assays at a higher anabolic/androgenic value than D-Bol from what I have been able to gather. I it guess could make the phrase more potent than D-Bol accurate, but I think assays are worthless.

EDog
    There are many steroids that assay higher but don't give real world results. 1-test is a perfect example as being 7 times anabolic as Test but as far as results its not even close. Your right in that assays can be useless at times.

BTW- D-bol is not THAT estrogenic. You get bloat but its not as close as methyltest or Drol which seem to aromatize at a much greater rate. Its also another reason they were used for anemia patients. Combined with fina I've never had a more explosive stack to start with (of course test was ran the whole way through). Strengh and pump from D-bol alone in the first 2 weeks is impressive.

I still think its a lesser steroid in terms of overall gains due to D-bol's potency of metabolites not to mention the increase in half life of estrogen related metabolites. THe comparison of the two is ridiculous to begin with because the mechanism in which both act are virtually opposite. You could argue potency but its really not worth it unless your compariing it to 1-test or maybe fina just because of the typoe of gains (solid maintainable gains). From the looks of it you will get the the same type of effects as 1-test just increased many times over.

For a cutting cycle or just a clean type bulking cycle it would be great as it would mimc fina in terms of gains (probably not stregnth though).

Its all specualtion untiul we get some feedback from multiple sources.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

14. Originally posted by badbart
    Also 1-Test seems to make me sick after about a week and a half or two weeks. What supps would be good to boost my immune system. This is what I was thinking.

Echinacea
    Vit-C

My cycles might be very short if 1-Test makes me ill. I'm, talking a week to two weeks then two to four weeks off then repeat.
    I cannot speak to 1-Test, but when it comes to regular "sickness," I would add these to Echinacea and vitamin C:

Garlic
    L-Glutamine

15. is it possible to test methyl 1 test on our beavers up here in Canada?

16. okay i'll admit i'm a newbie into the scientific area of all this. if this product is 1test, why are some going to stack it with 4ad and 1test or ohtest? wouldn't 4ad be all that you need to stack it with to stay awake and keep the balls rotating and working?

btw i did order 2 bottles after listening to all the guru's hype this stuff. don't let me down guys

17. ok. bite my head off.

looking for extremely lean gains.
    thinking 40mgs methyl-1test ALONE 4 weeks, followed by nolva and I'd id like to run clen then as well (2wks)

I did just dig up a bottle of 1,4 diol (oral) perhaps I can throw that in as well?

Q1- do I need 4ad, if so can i run it oral or should i run a dermal.
    Q2- Somebody talk more on milk thistle and NAC. I'll get them if i need them for my liver but im running a max of 4 weeks, max dose of 40mgs

Q3- Nolva is good for post cycle, yes, and can I run l-clen concurrently with Nolva (Taurine of course)

Ok. Geniuses help me out. I'm ordering tommorow.

JWest

18. Originally posted by JWest0926
    ok. bite my head off.

thinking 40mgs methyl-1test ALONE 4 weeks, followed by nolva and I'd id like to run clen then as well (2wks)

I did just dig up a bottle of 1,4 diol (oral) perhaps I can throw that in as well?

Q2- Somebody talk more on milk thistle and NAC. I'll get them if i need them for my liver but im running a max of 4 weeks, max dose of 40mgs

Q3- Nolva is good for post cycle, yes, and can I run l-clen concurrently with Nolva (Taurine of course)

JWest
    Sounds good! Order an extra liver too

19. Why the **** are you going to take 40mg a day. Obviously you are inexperienced and havent done your research very well cause your asking basic questions that have been answered on many a forum in many a thread already. You my friend may be the reason PH's are getting banned. I hope I dont read about you in the paper bro. 20mgs are having very hard effects(breathing, sweats, Blood pressure) compared to regular PHs on many people. At 40mgs a day Liver trouble is very possible with a unevaluated drug as this is.
    Brighten up bro, this aint a magic pill. This **** is dangerous if used improperly. Unless you are a seasoned vet you definitly need to reevaluate your current plan. And from the questions you are not a seasoned vet.

Live longer, Lighten the dose!

You asked for a geniuses help, you got it.
    good luck,
    db

20. db682 where have people stated that? i read most all of this thread and didn't see any actual results/side affects from people? one person said that 30-40mg would give great results. one guy on the legalgear page for reviews said that 10mg he got great results. i hvaen't seen anyone saying they had bad side affects from 40mg. don't get me wrong, i plan on doing 20mg or so and see how i react, but i'm just curous where you got that info?

21. Search other boards, do more research. Another bro is having some major breathing issues. He's had to drop from 20 to 10 mg's. What we're saying is this is an uncontrolled substance. Start with a lower number wait a few days, you want to be an explorer, fine. Do you want to be a live explorer? Do you get it?

22. Check the cycles thread on this board or do a search under methyl.

Do the same at BB.com forums, I believe Avants has some and Im sure you can find other boards as well.

"You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink"

db

23. well i'll start with 10mg then, thx for the info guys! this will take affect in just a few days? t1pro and 1ad take at least 1.5 weeks to kick in. i thought this had a great absorbtion rate, but i didn't know it was faster also? is that correct?

24. West, you *****. Sorry I never got back to you - you did not leave your number last time you called call me again and we'll shoot the ****. I am currently on the methyl-1-test from legalgear.com; 20 mg ED. The **** is working unreal - 8 pounds the first week - I am up to 192 pounds. The gains for the most part are lean mass and the gains are analagous, from what I have heard, to tren.
    -AT

25. Originally posted by JWest0926
    ok. bite my head off.

JWest

Do not take over 20 mg ED. The gains are coming almost too fast right now for me and I am taking 20 mg ED. Yes, I am somewhat freakish but I think 40 is overkill BIG TIME, espeically if you're trying to stay lean.
    -AT

26. Hey I noticed from your thread that you are up 8 pouwds in a week. What exacly are you taking?

27. One more thing, I am also wanting lean gains. Do you think this is better than OH-test stack from LGS?

28. Ok, it looks like a day late and a dollar short but i had my dosing screwed up.

Hate me now.

I meant 2 pills/day. In my mind i was thinking they were 20 mg tabs.
    So I meant 20 mgs/day. I've used multiple dermal products, and I always err on the safe side. In fact I often think i detrimentally shut down my test levels, and at the same time don't dermal enough PH's which holds back my gains.

20 mgs/day. Hate me now.

Now, as I recognize there are many more intelligent people than myself here, perhaps someone could offer input as to my questions.

thinking 20mgs methyl-1test ALONE 4 weeks, followed by nolva and I'd id like to run clen then as well (2wks)

JWest

29. Have you noticed any gains or sides?

30. Originally posted by Molehonea
    Have you noticed any gains or sides?
    Bro, you need to calmn down and stop asking redundant questions. If you haven't noticed, JWest hasn't even started the cycle yet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol + PES Erase now available for $54.99!!!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:59 AM
  2. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  4. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9