Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

It's on the site under the methyl section...I am going to have WW7 delete some of the non pertinant posts from this thread so it doesn;t get 40 pages. Is that ok with everyone?

EDog

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Thats fine with my post whoreing ass.

db
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.83%

so this is probably going to be the only time you will offer the stuff, legalgear? Maybe you bring out to on special occasions, like holidays. What a great Christmas present about 3 bottles of methyl 1test would be. haha
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.83%

also, LG, can we maybe expect to see some more methyl compounds up for sale by your company? I think my cows would like to give methyl OH test a try or maybe even methyl 4ad. dont stop at 1test, LG.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

We shall see...I am looking into quite a few new compounds. Methyl is only one of them. Methyl 4-AD and/or Methyl 1,4 Diol is a possibility. Actually, probably pretty real possibility. Not for a bit, so don't hold your breath.

Anyone like the lymphatics or are all of your cows oral lovers now?

EDog
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.83%

Originally posted by legalgear.com
    We shall see...I am looking into quite a few new compounds. Methyl is only one of them. Methyl 4-AD and/or Methyl 1,4 Diol is a possibility. Actually, probably pretty real possibility. Not for a bit, so don't hold your breath.

Anyone like the lymphatics or are all of your cows oral lovers now?

EDog
    lymphatics, orals, injectables, my cows are up for anything
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ok, 4 for 3 sale starting NOW. Is that good enough to keep you guys happy. Trust me, your cows will be happy with this product. Seriously! I won't run this too long though cuz I don't want to run out too fast!

EDog

I got a new idea for a great post cycle I am going to try. 4-AD Cypionate and Letrazole for 2 weeks. Then Clomid for the remainder. I think this should really do the trick.
    Wont last long.......
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.75%

Is the special available on the site now?
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.54%

Originally posted by vicant
    Is the special available on the site now?
    Still there.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

yes, under methyl 1-test
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.75%

Just ordered the methyl 1-test special.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

Don't get me wrong, I've already ordered Methyl-1-test. And I actually think LegalGear is a good guy, and great store owner... AND sells great products.

I just didn't like the way he attacked some of my posts. I'll stop continuing the arguement though. I'm just getting cranky waiting for my methyl-1-test hehe...

no hard feelings on my side legalgear.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

I don't think I attacked your posts Tom. You just keep asking the same question and I keep giving you the same answer. You can say whatever you want to me, but I think I am pretty cool to everyone here. I can't risk my business though because you wnt me to take off a disclaimer.

EDog
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

Hey bro, I wasn't serious about the disclaimer thing. I was just angry before about a different post of yours. Keep up the good work.

Besides, I realized I was being kind of a hypocrite... it's not like I have always been on the straight and narrow with the things I've sold.
  15. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awww. they made up... *wipes the tears away*
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.91%

Edog:

I asked this before, but no answer. For my personal curiosity, did you guys cap this stuff yourself? I ask because the many contract manufacturers that I have talked to are very strict about what they will put in caps because they do have liability issues with anything they manufacture. Just curious because I know capping something that small yourself is next to impossible.
    Keep the entreprenuerial spirit going.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.91%

It's on the site under the methyl section...I am going to have WW7 delete some of the non pertinant posts from this thread so it doesn;t get 40 pages. Is that ok with everyone?

EDog

And my post count takes a hit. How am I supposed to get to 1 million posts?
  18. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I do belive they had it capped at an outside source. I think 1fast is the only "small" guy with a capper. You are right to get 10mg in one cap at a time woul dbe very hard.. TTY
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%

If one was to feed their cow 20mg a day of this, one bottle would last almost 6 weeks. Is 6 weeks too long? too short?

At 20mg a day, is that a good amount for bulking? or cutting? I am looking to add a good amount of bulk onto my prize cow.

Also, while my cow is taking such a compound, should I up the intake of the food for it? if so, how much would you increase it? same as other compounds?

How long until I would see results? 2-3 weeks as other compounds? or because its a methyl will it act faster?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.91%

Brock strasser sys that 20mg per day is sufficient. also says you should not take longer than 4 weeks at at time. If you want to cut, drop calories and do cardio. If you want to bulk, increase claories. Doesnt get much more simple than that. Also, methylation of a chemical does not make it "act faster." No one here really has experience w/this so guestimating gains is frivilous at best.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

Well. I expect it to be very much like 1-test, just extremely amplified.

Expect pure lean body mass gains, without any bloat or water. And definitely expect your strength to explode.

Now if you increase your carbs, say 100 grams. Don't blame the steroid for bloating you, or increasing your water retention.

Because I'm pretty sure this new compound shouldn't do either of those things. Just pure lbm+strength.

I would start off by increasing my carbs by 50 grams and protein by a 100 grams. Don't make any drastic changes, until you've been on atleast a full week.

Some people make the mistake of eating 100-200 extra grams of carbs, and an insane amount of protein, before the stuff even kicks in. This'll just make you fat... I know because I've done it
  22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

I think the effects of this product are all a guess. Methylzing a steroid can totally change the way it acts in the body. Methylzing usually makes a steroid more powerful then the base steroid, but also more toxic. I bet this will turn out to be an awesome, strong and effective compound.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.77%

Would 40mg for 40 days be too much?
  24. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

As of right now the toxicity and potency is a little spectulative. I would think that it would be a bit too much but each person is different. I know of someone doing 10mg/day and loving it. I am going to do 30mg for 30days stacked with 300mg of 4-oh and 300mg 4-ad. As soon as I get my little supply.. hehehe TTY

PS We will know allot more very soon when allot of people start taking it. The reviews will be pouring in. But in that respect i woul dnot hesitate to grab some fast..

25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.91%

Originally posted by d piece
    Would 40mg for 40 days be too much?
    Based on what PA, BK, and BL have said, YES. Dont let yourself be an example.

Its like making a cake. Does doubling the heat and halfing the time make it done quicker, or does it destroy your cake? Be a good cake. Be safe.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.77%

Yeah thats why I asked, for instance its save to run dbol for that long at that dosage but not halotestin.
    I guess ill get one bottle and run 30mg a day for 27 days (20mg on last day).
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.77%

Oh yeah, and I'll be stacking it with 200mg a day of regular 1-test and OH-test and 300mg a day of 4-AD, all of these are transdermal.
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

curt, where can I find 4-oh?

db
  29. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

At you friendly neighborhood legalgear store... heheheh TTY

PS its OH-TEST....
  30. Power Nutrition

Great job on this product Teamlegalgear. I will be trying mine as well!

Power Nutrition
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Curt,
    why the 4-oh then. I thought that was a hydroxy version of 4ad. . Am I not thinking correctly or did you mistype that.

oh well,
    db
  32. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The 4-oh is the 4-hydroxy-test or hydroxy test as some people call it. As far as I can tell people have been just leaving off the 4 for something to do.. Unless someone can correct me and I am a retard.. TTY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

How much interest is there in a HydroxyTest Undecanoate lymphatic? I might be able to get 7 or 8 20ml vials for testing purposes. Anyone interested? I sure as hell am! HydroxyTest is an awesome compound IMHO, but that is just me. I really want methyl-hydroxytest...but we can always dream!

EDog

PS Curt, quit hijacking our thread!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

I would love to try a hydroxy test undecanoate. I think it should prove rather well, The feedback on the transdermals is good, and the compound looks good on paper, we jsut need the right delivery system.

PS: methyl-hydroxy test and methyl-hydroxynandrolone are not as far away as you may think.
  35. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.67%

[QUOTE]Originally posted by legalgear.com
    [B]How much interest is there in a HydroxyTest Undecanoate lymphatic? I might be able to get 7 or 8 20ml vials for testing purposes. Anyone interested? I sure as hell am! HydroxyTest is an awesome compound IMHO, but that is just me. I really want methyl-hydroxytest...but we can always dream!

EDog

I would make a great lab rat

Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

You get either one and I am in. Methyl HydroxyTest would rock. Probably not as potent as Methyl 1-Test, but still a cool ass compound! Let me know if you want to work together on it!

EDog

PS read this and tell me what you think. I am already starting to mix compounds. I hate being a freak!

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...&threadid=9341

Please carry this link too... I don't care who you buy it from, just buy it!!!

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...&threadid=9304
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Im in.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.23%

How much interest is there in a HydroxyTest Undecanoate lymphatic? I might be able to get 7 or 8 20ml vials for testing purposes. Anyone interested? I sure as hell am! HydroxyTest is an awesome compound IMHO, but that is just me. I really want methyl-hydroxytest...but we can always dream!

EDog

PS Curt, quit hijacking our thread!
    Check out the list of studies on undecanoate esters and absorbtion in the ONE+ article at mind and muscle.com.

Absorbtion max 8% with a fatty meal. Other studies showed identical absorbtion with the base powder.

Testosterone Undecanoate (Ester)

T = Testosterone, no ester
    TU = Testosterone undecanoate
    100mg TU contains 63mg of testosterone.

Study 1:
    Females were given 25mg T or 40mg TU dissolved inh oil. No mention of food. Bioavailability of T was found to be 3.66% vs. 6.83% for TU -- an increase of a mere 3% -- and peak levels were almost identical (28).

Study 2:
    Hypogonadal (low testosterone levels)males were given 63mg of T or 100mg of TU or 100mg of TU with arachis oil. TU, with or without oil, achieved testosterone levels of 450ng/ml vs. 300 ng/ml -- a difference of only 50% -- no mention of whether it was taken with a meal or not.(29)

It should be noted, in regards to both of the above studies, that testosterone slearance from the blood is higher in eugonadal males (our target audience) than in hypogonadal males or females (30, 31) -- 675 l/day for hypogonadal vs. 1288 l/day for eugonadal, and dose corrected values indicate an area under curve that is 4-fold lower in men than women, following testosterone administration (29,32).

Study 3:
    Eugondal (normal testosterone levels) males received 100mg of TU w/oil which resulted in testosterone levels of 6.4ng/ml, up from a baseline of 4.5ng/ml. Given the pharmacokinetics of TU, this would be equivalent to about 3-4% bioavailability -- no better than that of free testosterone (34).

Study 4:
    Eugonadal males were given 63mg T or 100mg TU or 100mg TU dissolved in arachis oil with breakfast or without (32). T showed an increase of 12.5nm/l w/breakfast and 10nm/l without -- this represented a 40% higher area under curve than baseline. TU showed an increase of about 6-7nm/l w/meal and only 1nm/l without. It was actually LOWER than T!!! TU w/oil, on the other hand, increased by 25nm/l with a meal, and 11nm/l without. This is a decent study for the ethergels (4-6% bioavailability for TU vs. 2-3% for T), but very damning for the powder ether products. It should also be noted that the meal was 474kcal, 59% of which was fat -- this equals 31 grams of fat!! And, we have discussed the importance of fat for absorption.

Study 5:

Eugonadal males received 129mg TU w/oil which resulted in an increase in testosterone from 200pmol/l to 500pmol/l, with significant elevation for 6 hours. Given the 4 doses needed to keep levels elavated for 24 hours, one would need about 500mg per day. Given 5-10 mg per day needed to produce a eugonadal state and that 129mg of TU is equal to 81mg of testosterone, we get a bioavailability of 4-8%. Also, this was given with breakfast -- it does not say what kind, but one would assume it was the "standard" 31 grams of fat breakfast (35)
    Last edited by ex_banana-eater; 09-18-2003 at 12:09 AM.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Can someone please explain it to him! So I won't get sued!

EDog
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.23%

Can someone please explain it to him! So I won't get sued!

EDog
    Are you talking to me or something?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  3. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9