Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by custom
    Hey --I hope they make money. Im not out to "oust" anyone. I just dont like it when I <i>think</i> I see censorship to something that they probobly perceived as hurting an image. Save that stuff for bb.com.
    I already told you it about HOW you say things. Im tired of going over this with you thread after thread. No more discourse here. PM me if you want.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%

Originally posted by N4cer
    Because - no offense to LegalGear, as it's a wonderful company, but I can eat 500 dbol for the price of 80 methyl 1-test tabs. I mean, I know that PS are more expensive than the typical gear, and we pay more for legality, but I think I might be too cheap to try a more expensive "legal" alternative.

Console me on this one, and tell me that it's worth the switch to the "gray" side. LOL. I mean, convince me, because I WANT TO BE CONVINCED.
    You are getting a good product for a good price. Be pleased. This is not the cheapest market to break into by far. Any business owner can tell you that most (if not all) of beginning profits go back into the company.
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The diff between a 1-test product and d-bol will be the quality of gains. 1-test has been compared to tren which gives you very lean gains ans big strength gains. D-bol is good but i think that this product is definately worth the price. You will see. TTY
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%

Curt2go,

My plan was to do an 8 week cycle, doing 8ml/day of T1-pro, 8ml/day of T-4, 8ml/day of Nordiol TD(thru week 5), 600mg of 1,4 Andro(thru week 5), 450mg of 5-AD(week 2 thru 6) and 450mg of 5aa(week 5 thru 8).

I just thought of adding a little kick with the 1-Test Cyp by doing 2 injections a week(each 200mg) from week 1 thru 5.

Think my dog will like it?
  5. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You won't get an added kick from 1-test cyp . The ester is about a 7 day ester so it will take awhile to help build up peak blood levels. If you are looking to get a good kick at the start frontload your 1-test at about 1.5x for the first week. Hope that helps.. TTY
  6. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you do realize no one will want to be around you if you put that much liquid on... TTY

I have done 17ml/day and could not stand it.. i would seriously suggest the product being talked about in this thread to use instead of the transdermal 1-test just to get the amount on your body down to somewhere reasonable..
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%

I know about the time delay with the cyp. Just thought it would be a nice addition.

I was kind of thinking that too, about replacing the T1-pro, with Methyl 1-Test, but if I do then I'm thinking that I will have to increase the T-4 to around 10-12 ml/day.
  8. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No i think you will be fine with the 8ml.. Hope that helps. TTY
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.91%

"Why would you conclude that Methyl will shut down your Test production and taking test along with it will lessen this effect?"

What are you talking about? THIS IS THE OLDEST STEROID KNOWLDEGE EVER!

You take some form of Test when you are on a heavy cycle of androgens, because your nat T levels shut down. Even ANAVAR will shut you down if you take a high enough dose, for a long enough time. Methyl-1-test will be WAY stronger than anavar. Are you telling me you think this WON'T shut your nat T levels down?

BTW kids... just so you know. With methyl-1-test you are no longer dealing with Prohormones or Prosteroids. You are now dealing with STEROIDS. Take the necessary precautions... I know I will
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%

With methyl-1-test you are no longer dealing with Prohormones or Prosteroids.
    How does methylating a prohormone/prosteroid turn it into a steroid? Legality wise that is.

Seems like others have been adding esters just fine...?
  11. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This will basically make the most potent pro-h out there. But we all know that 1-test is a steroid to begin with. This is the big league now.. TTY
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Damnit I missed all fun arguing with Pat at bb.com.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%

Call me a gossip lush, but the threads between PA and the Bills are great. Reminds me of that movie "the Night Shift" about Letterman and Leno.

Also, as question, Legal Gear guys, just for my own curiosity, are you guys capping the suff by hand? I ask because many contarct manufacturers I have talked to are pretty picky about what they cap. they CYA big time.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It isn't the methylation that makes it a steroid, it's the fact that 1-test IS a steroid to begin with, it just fell through a loophole of sorts that allows it to be marketed to the general public.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  15. king of useless information!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.32%

Thanks LG and everyone else for adding some real deal input on this stuff for the other members here.

Im sold on this stuff...gonna snag some before its out. Won't be taking it for bout a month or so, but if this stuff really builds my goats up big enough to win the county fair, I can't pass it up.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.91%

Original 1-test BASE, is considered a pro-steroid. Because it's not illegal to consume.

Methyl-1-test on the other hand, is a steroid. IT IS ILLEGAL TO CONSUME. Remember, research purposes only.

It's all about technicalities. Pro-steroid, does not covert to anything, it is what it is. BUT, it is not illegal to consume. Steroid, does not convert to anything it is what it is. BUT, it IS illegal to consume.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.91%

Luckily for us, only our livestock will be consuming these products. So we don't have to worry about legal issues.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

So would 20mg/day be okay for some results or is more recommended?
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

Originally posted by N4cer
    So would 20mg/day be okay for some results or is more recommended?
    I'd like to know this also. This is what I was going to try.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

This is not really correct. There is nothing about methylation that is illegal, nor is 1-Test a PRO anything. 1-Test is a steroid like Test, HydroxyTest etc... steroids are defined by the 3 keto and 17 hydroxyl, not methylation or esters or anything like that. Now, none of this make something legal or illegal. It is either scheduled, which Methyl 1-Test or any other type of 1-Test for that matter isn't. Case closed in my book, but we shall see. It won't be around for too much longer quite honestly, cuz I don't want to risk it for too long.

EDog

Originally posted by TheTom
    Luckily for us, only our livestock will be consuming these products. So we don't have to worry about legal issues.
  21. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've heard back from a few trusted bros about this methyl 1-test...stock up now because after the reports start coming in it won't be around for long!

The feedback confirms that 10 mg daily is effective and 30-40 has been compared to tren (in terms of pump, intensity, and strength). I'm getting about 10 bottles for personal supply...

Chemo
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

EDOG, I looked around your site but I cant find any info. Do you accept Money Orders, If so ill get one out to you for some methyl 1 test
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%

Originally posted by nsruffryder34
    EDOG, I looked around your site but I cant find any info. Do you accept Money Orders, If so ill get one out to you for some methyl 1 test
    Yeah NP!

Make check payable to Dox LLC.
    5000 Oak Bluff Ct.
    Howell, MI 48843
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.91%

Why do you sell it for research purposes only, if it is not an illegal steroid.

I'm putting up the challenge right now. If you truly believe that it is 100% a legal steroid, than take off that silly "research purposes" only liability.

Until otherwise, your whole post is a crock of ****.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%

Originally posted by TheTom
    Why do you sell it for research purposes only, if it is not an illegal steroid.

I'm putting up the challenge right now. If you truly believe that it is 100% a legal steroid, than take off that silly "research purposes" only liability.

Until otherwise, your whole post is a crock of ****.
    Tell that to Liquid product companies.....gimme a break already!
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

Thumbs down

If you don't like the product don't buy it and quit wasting your time posting. No one is forcing you to read this thread or buy the product!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

Thanks WW7....Your not running short right? Im going to get the Money order out Thursday and I jsut dont want them to be gone when it gets there. Thanks. Is $6 enough to cover shipping with 1 bottle of methyl 1 test and transdermal. Ill include a paper with my order and addy with the MO
    Thanks
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

No, not a challenge from Tom Tom. **** I had better take down the disclaimer...

Dude, the disclaimer is there for an obvious reason, but I suppose you need to think about it a bit to figure it out. So, do whatever you want, order or don't order, call me an ******* or not. Whatever... It is still the most potent LEGAL compound in existance!

EDog
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

I loved the post @ bb.com where PA was called out for purposely sending a bottle of MAG 10 to a lab at his own expense of $8000 to cause problems for its developers and better himself. He's definitly a rich mommas boy with a ****ed up attitude. They might as well pin a badge on his ass and call him a snitch because everything he says is to only better himself.

Where Im from "snitchs get stitchs for talking like bitches"

You can definitly see more of the Im better then you attitude in his more recent posts over there. **** him and his products. I hope the industry ends up rapeing him out of everything hes got if the bill that he's so much for gets passed.

Listening to his **** pisses he off.

db
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

How long would one safely be able to run 40mg a day for?
    What about 30mg a day?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.9%

Anyone know what the shelf life of meth-test is?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Shelf life on tabs is a long one. I once took expired in 1995 tabs in 2000 and I had no issues. Most doctors will tell you that things have a long shelf life unless specifically noted and expiration dates are precautions that the compounds might lose a little potency. Let me tell you those 1995 tabs were still quite potent, even 5 years after they were expired. So in a nutshell, a long ****ing time!!!

EDog

PS I am not just trying to scare you, but I would really consider stocking up on Methyl. Maybe we can make a stock up and save sale. Once it is gone, I doubt it will be around again. I could be wrong, but this isn't like the fake One+ scam...
  33. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.15%

i would be interested in the stock up and save - - - how many bottles are you talking about and how much would i save?
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Hell yeah, Sale, SAle, SALE!!!! Ill be so pissed if you guys put this **** on discount after I buy a bunch. Im getting ready to order so how bout a special sale starting, (as he checks his watch)............... NOW!!!

DB

ohh and shelf life is effected by storage as well. Keep the **** in your bathroom and shelf life pretty much cuts in half if the humidity levels rich certain heights. (I did a experiment for University Chemistry II on this)

db
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Dunno yet... maybe buy 3 get one free or something like that. Let me think about it.

EDog
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Ok, 4 for 3 sale starting NOW. Is that good enough to keep you guys happy. Trust me, your cows will be happy with this product. Seriously! I won't run this too long though cuz I don't want to run out too fast!

EDog

I got a new idea for a great post cycle I am going to try. 4-AD Cypionate and Letrazole for 2 weeks. Then Clomid for the remainder. I think this should really do the trick.
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Ill buy three right now without even trying the **** first. Let me know!
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

And can you please address my issue in the legal gear forum. And clean out your mailbox.

db
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Done. I won't run this long though...
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%

Are you posting it to your site as we speak? Call it the db special.

or do I gotta go directly through the man himself. (That being you)

db

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  3. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:21 PM