Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Why is that?
    Originally posted by TeamLegalGear

Well its going to be much longer than usual...but no specific times to state for now.

2. Here is my thoughts. We know methylated products have a VERY high absorption rate. ORALLY. How high we don't know but VERY high. I am with Chemo on this one and would say over 90%. The half life is very short as weel . Meaning Peak blood levels will be reached VERY fast which is good. As far as will it be better than the Transdermal. HELL YA. You swallow it and your done. I like to take around 400mg of 1-test so I smell like a fish from the DMSO. As far as the 4-ad . DEFINATELY should be taken with this. You think you got lehtargy from the transdermal I would suspect this will be far worse. I will be taking 4-ad at around 300mg/day with 200mg of oh test as well. If you are hesitant abou this product don't be. It may not be around for long.. But hopefully it will be. this is pushing the limits of the Grey area for sure.... Hope that helps.. TTY
    •   

3. i think kneller knows more about this product than anyone as he has already sold it to his circle of "friends" including a methylated vesion of 4-ad.
    from what i have read of methyl-test and that only being what big cat has written is people take that once a day..personally i know guys who take 50mgs of d-bol once a day and r happy as ****e with there results.
    personally week 1 im gonna try 20mgs first thing when i get up

4. The thing with Methylation is that the compound keeps recirculating since it passees the liver. Things like ethergels and dermals miss first pass liver destruction, but guess what... the reason it is called first liver metabolism is that there is a second pass on the liver which methylation resists...

EDog

5. ok so ur saying the m1-t goes through first but resist's second? does that mean longer duration in the body? i 'm not getting what r saying
    •   

6. Im sold, I have a couple of tortoise's that I feel could really use that little extra edge to trully put a asswhipping on that damn hare. Im sure they wouldnt mind testing it out.

LG,
    What type of supply of this stuff do you have? Should we fear that your methyl well is running dry as I type? And I saw somewhere that this is a limited supply run, how limited?
    Same question typed three different ways, Im a superbrain.

db

7. Im getting kind of tired of post censoring going on here. I said nothing that should have made my post been deleted. Anytime I have disagredd with anyone from Legal gear, my post has been deleted. Lets see how lopng this one stays up...

8. You got it exactly! Methylation resists liver break down. It doesn't try to bypass it once. It resists it!!!

It's pretty limited, but not like in the next few days or anything. It will be here for at least another week!

EDog

9. Custom, who is deleting your posts? I will put a stop to that. I am willing to discuss any topic. PM me if you get deleted again and what you want to say and I will post it.

EDog

10. Ok, I'm going to buy some. Should I hold on to it though and save it for a future cycle(my dog's cycle of course) as I was planning on starting a 1-Test TD and 1-Test Cyp cycle(along with a few other PH's). I'm thinking this doesn't really need to be added to a 1-Test TD and 1-Test Cyp. cycle, right?

11. Originally posted by custom
    Im getting kind of tired of post censoring going on here. I said nothing that should have made my post been deleted. Anytime I have disagredd with anyone from Legal gear, my post has been deleted. Lets see how lopng this one stays up...

What did you say. ?? TTY

12. Hey sir foxx why are you doing 2 1-test products??? TTY

13. Not to be a jerk, but is LegalGear the only place to find this?

14. Originally posted by custom
    Im getting kind of tired of post censoring going on here. I said nothing that should have made my post been deleted. Anytime I have disagredd with anyone from Legal gear, my post has been deleted. Lets see how lopng this one stays up...
    I deleted your posts not because you "disagreed" with LG, as you contend. That is a bunch of crap and you know it. I deleted only the posts that you made accusations or HUGE assumptions seasoned with inappropriate remarks. I've talked to you in PM's about this and you "apologized".

This is your last warning.

15. Originally posted by N4cer
    Not to be a jerk, but is LegalGear the only place to find this?
    LOL! Why do you want to get it from some where else?

16. Originally posted by windwords7

I deleted your posts not because you "disagreed" with LG, as you contend. That is a bunch of crap and you know it. I deleted only the posts that you made accusations or HUGE assumptions seasoned with inappropriate remarks. I've talked to you in PM's about this and you "apologized".

This is your last warning.
    I was referring to the post in this thread, not the one that I apologized for. I know when I am wrong. Was it a Huge assumption when I questioned the legality of this substance? If your so sure its legal to sell, why the huge disclaimer on the web site. Stop making yourself look silly saying it is for steer and cow consumption. Then will sell it in human devised delivery methods?

Again, I do apologize for inappropiate remarks. The one in this thread was NOT it. Please do not turn this site into a mindless gathering of sheep.

17. i think because this product pushes the limits of legality that is why the disclaimer. We all know the new products that are comming out are virtually steroids now. Hell when people start injecting them you know they must be close. I don't know what the FDA can do about this m1-test but I would say it will be touch and go.. Just my thoughts.. TTY

18. Custom, your remark in this thread was not a simple questioning of legality it was an smart alec remark and you know it. If you want to ask about legality then say "I'm curious if this is legal or not". You get the point. If you can PROVE its not legal then do it. But dont imply it without cause.

19. Hey --I hope they make money. Im not out to "oust" anyone. I just dont like it when I <i>think</i> I see censorship to something that they probobly perceived as hurting an image. Save that stuff for bb.com.

20. Because - no offense to LegalGear, as it's a wonderful company, but I can eat 500 dbol for the price of 80 methyl 1-test tabs. I mean, I know that PS are more expensive than the typical gear, and we pay more for legality, but I think I might be too cheap to try a more expensive "legal" alternative.

Console me on this one, and tell me that it's worth the switch to the "gray" side. LOL. I mean, convince me, because I WANT TO BE CONVINCED.
    Originally posted by windwords7

LOL! Why do you want to get it from some where else?

21. Originally posted by custom
    Hey --I hope they make money. Im not out to &quot;oust&quot; anyone. I just dont like it when I &lt;i&gt;think&lt;/i&gt; I see censorship to something that they probobly perceived as hurting an image. Save that stuff for bb.com.
    I already told you it about HOW you say things. Im tired of going over this with you thread after thread. No more discourse here. PM me if you want.

22. Originally posted by N4cer
    Because - no offense to LegalGear, as it's a wonderful company, but I can eat 500 dbol for the price of 80 methyl 1-test tabs. I mean, I know that PS are more expensive than the typical gear, and we pay more for legality, but I think I might be too cheap to try a more expensive &quot;legal&quot; alternative.

Console me on this one, and tell me that it's worth the switch to the &quot;gray&quot; side. LOL. I mean, convince me, because I WANT TO BE CONVINCED.
    You are getting a good product for a good price. Be pleased. This is not the cheapest market to break into by far. Any business owner can tell you that most (if not all) of beginning profits go back into the company.

23. The diff between a 1-test product and d-bol will be the quality of gains. 1-test has been compared to tren which gives you very lean gains ans big strength gains. D-bol is good but i think that this product is definately worth the price. You will see. TTY

24. Curt2go,

My plan was to do an 8 week cycle, doing 8ml/day of T1-pro, 8ml/day of T-4, 8ml/day of Nordiol TD(thru week 5), 600mg of 1,4 Andro(thru week 5), 450mg of 5-AD(week 2 thru 6) and 450mg of 5aa(week 5 thru 8).

I just thought of adding a little kick with the 1-Test Cyp by doing 2 injections a week(each 200mg) from week 1 thru 5.

Think my dog will like it?

25. You won't get an added kick from 1-test cyp . The ester is about a 7 day ester so it will take awhile to help build up peak blood levels. If you are looking to get a good kick at the start frontload your 1-test at about 1.5x for the first week. Hope that helps.. TTY

26. you do realize no one will want to be around you if you put that much liquid on... TTY

I have done 17ml/day and could not stand it.. i would seriously suggest the product being talked about in this thread to use instead of the transdermal 1-test just to get the amount on your body down to somewhere reasonable..

27. I know about the time delay with the cyp. Just thought it would be a nice addition.

I was kind of thinking that too, about replacing the T1-pro, with Methyl 1-Test, but if I do then I'm thinking that I will have to increase the T-4 to around 10-12 ml/day.

28. No i think you will be fine with the 8ml.. Hope that helps. TTY

29. "Why would you conclude that Methyl will shut down your Test production and taking test along with it will lessen this effect?"

What are you talking about? THIS IS THE OLDEST STEROID KNOWLDEGE EVER!

You take some form of Test when you are on a heavy cycle of androgens, because your nat T levels shut down. Even ANAVAR will shut you down if you take a high enough dose, for a long enough time. Methyl-1-test will be WAY stronger than anavar. Are you telling me you think this WON'T shut your nat T levels down?

BTW kids... just so you know. With methyl-1-test you are no longer dealing with Prohormones or Prosteroids. You are now dealing with STEROIDS. Take the necessary precautions... I know I will

30. With methyl-1-test you are no longer dealing with Prohormones or Prosteroids.
    How does methylating a prohormone/prosteroid turn it into a steroid? Legality wise that is.

Seems like others have been adding esters just fine...?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol + PES Erase now available for $54.99!!!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:59 AM
  2. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:46 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 11:04 AM
  4. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9