Has anyone done 2 mild Methyls, what dosages?

spshond

spshond

Awards
Example: Havoc and Hdrol

Off course with proper PCT in mind ( SERM ), test booster, post cycle AI, etc...

MOD EDIT: Wrong forum. Read the stickies next time.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
You will find many people have taken more than one methyl at a time, however it is not reccommended to do so.. a better option in my opinion is to take something that already has 2 drugs in it, with one methyl to carry it thru..

Like SuperMass from Americutecals.. I have a good friend of mine on it right now and he loves it..

Dalamara

Awards
I'm running 10mg Superdrol with 20mg Methyl-E.

Working out great.

Mainly I'm doing it to get a potent cycle while saving money(m-drol ftw!) and avoiding the sides which come along with higher doses of Superdrol.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 10mg Superdrol with 20mg Methyl-E.

Working out great.

Mainly I'm doing it to get a potent cycle while saving money(m-drol ftw!) and avoiding the sides which come along with higher doses of Superdrol.
dimethyl and a methyl. BRUtal, is that like taking three methyl's then:rofl: just playin.

spshond

spshond

Awards
2 Methyl's Help and opinions on doses.

So I Have decided to entertain 2 mild D.S.
RPN Havoc and Fast Action Pharma Hdrol for a total of 4 weeks:

??? Havoc - 30/30/30/30 - 3 tablets per day
??? Hdrol - 25/50/50/50 - 1 tablet/2 tablets/2 tablets/2 tablets

What do you recommend for dosage throughout 4 weeks.

Here is my Cycle Support:

AI Cycle Support - 1 week prior and throughout cycle:
How would you recommend taking this? - I work nights and go to the gym at 7:30AM, therefore 2 hours before workout with some complex carbs and after waking up at around 3:pm with a Protein shake.

Taurine - In the morning and at night
Supper Cissus - In the morning and at night
BCAA's - throughout the cycle
Glyco Maize - Post workout with protein shake
Orange Triad - Throuhout the day, throughout the cycle
Chromium Picolinate - throughout the cycle once a day
Flaxseed oil - throughout the cycle
Fish oil - throughout the cycle
Liver Longer - Throughout the cycle
Optimum Nutrition Whey - 2 shakes per day

3 week into the cycle:
Diesel Test Hardcore - start int he 3rd week of the cycle and throughout Post Cycle for 4 weeks thereafter

After Cycle ends:
AI Post Cycle Support - 2 in the morning and 2 at night, for 4 weeks
Controlled Labs GM Creatine - Start after cycle ends and continue throught Post Cycle
Toremifene ( Farestone) - Start at Post Cycle and throughout post cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
save the DTH for pct, its stupid to run it WHILE on havoc/hdrol

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I think your cycle looks fine. Both Havoc and H-Drol are pretty mild so I believe you will be fine. Others may disagree however.

Also, I agree with nosnmiveins, save the DTH for PCT. There's no need for it on cycle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Stacking's fine as long as the multiple methyls dose is lowered to make up for doubling up. People demonize stacking, especially for 1st timers, but in theory taking H-Drol at 25-50mg plus Super at 10mg would be easier on the body than taking 20-30mg of just Super.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Havoc is a great anabolic all on it's own. Why do you want to add H-drol? Maybe just consider cautiously raising the dose on your Havoc until you're getting the results you want.

Also, have you considered stacking a methyl with an non-methyl? Granted, the non-methyls aren't as potent but your liver will thank you.

spshond

spshond

Awards
These 2 combined are much milder than Sdrol iam sure. An individual on here got great gains from both Hdrol and Havoc together with low dosage. Iam going for 10 lbs of leaness and 2% lowered BF

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
spshond

spshond

Awards
2nd cycle advise after Havoc and Hdrol run

So I have completed my Havoc and HDROL Cycle and got great gains, started at 193 lbs and ended at 208 lbs. Lean gains as well. Iam in the second week of my PCT, and no problems to report what so ever. I really loved that stack and I have heard not to do the same methyls back to back becuase it may not have the same effect, what is your thoughts? Would you consider running Hdrol and Mdrol together, maybe like this:
Mdrol 10/10/10
Hdrol 50/50/75

Or would you just run Havoc and Hdrol again just like I just did. If I can keep 7 lbs of the lean gains I just accomplished I will be happy, and with my second, if I can keep another 7, I will be where I want to be.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awsome gains 15lbs wow
yah im thinkin of running similar
havoc 30 30 30 30
hdrol 50 50 50 50
furzadrol 150 150 150 150 150 150

hoping to gain 15lbs and drop like 4% bf
im 215lbs 6'1

spshond

spshond

Awards
After doing a Havoc cycle Hdrol Cycle:
Havoc - 30/30/40/40
Hdrol - 50/75/100/100

Would the equivalent cycle in regards to strengh be something like this:

CEL Mdrol - 10/20/20
CEL Hdrol - 0/50/50/75/100

Or

CEL Mdrol - 10/10/10
RPN Havoc - 0/0/20/40/40/
CEL HDrol - 0/0/0/0/50/75/100

This one is probably a bit too long, but the only really concern is the Mdrol, even though its only at 10. I felt really good at Havoc 40 and Hdrol 100 in the past, no worries there. But is the cycle too long?

BIGAINS

Awards
I have done 30mg of dbol with 50mg of winny, several years ago. It worked very well.