ripped tabs

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys its my first post here. I know IDS ripped tabs contained prostanozol is there any other way too get a hold of it or should I just ebay ripped tabs. Looking to do a light cycle for a cut (I was also thinking 11 oxo or a winnie clone). I really wanted to try prostanozol.:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What the heck was in ripped tabs anyway ?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys its my first post here. I know IDS ripped tabs contained prostanozol is there any other way too get a hold of it or should I just ebay ripped tabs. Looking to do a light cycle for a cut (I was also thinking 11 oxo or a winnie clone). I really wanted to try prostanozol.:cheers:
I'd go with Winztrol by Juggernaut...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
prostanozolol it also has phera plex! I actually used some way back when.. not really that good..at all! Diest and training were rock solid!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The prostan was severely underdosed as was the Phera i beleive for how many tabs you got.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I believe phera and prostanozol. Not sure though just wantes to give them a try. Its like any IDS product what the heck is in them. I think Mass Tabs was actually the most conclusive. Probably more than JW (even though it is an ALRI product still shady).

Ill look into winstozol thanks a bunch

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You should read the stickies, this belongs in the steroid section..

furazadrol
winztrol
furaguno

All of these are similar, do a search and you will find what you seek. Welcome to AM.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ah ok. I always assumed ripped tabs were some stimulant fat burner. I didn't realize it has designers in them as well.