m drol cycle.

sbigp92

Awards
im planning on using some m drol once i get my weight up to around 170. right now im 5'7weigh 154.
i am planning on using a 6-8 week cycle of it but i dont know what dosages to take. i was thinking 20-30mgs a day.
what should i take it with to make it as effetcive as possible?
ive heard grea tthings like 12-20 lbs on a 8 week cycle.
what should i do PCT to keep all of my gains?
right now im 15 and i will probably use it when im almost 16 in the next 6 months.
im planning on doing 2 cycles my sophmore year which will get me 25-35 pounds and that will get me up to 195-205.
im not using it till i weigh 170 though.
i am almost done growing my dad is 5'8-5'8.5 and my mom is 5'4.
help me out guys.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
You seem to have everything covered, I don't think you need any help. If you want to keep your gains during PCT just eat your bodyweight x 28 in calories everyday and you won't lose a lb.

Good luck.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
im planning on using some m drol once i get my weight up to around 170. right now im 5'7weigh 154.
i am planning on using a 6-8 week cycle of it but i dont know what dosages to take. i was thinking 20-30mgs a day.
right now im 15 and i will probably use it when im almost 16 in the next 6 months.
im planning on doing 2 cycles my sophmore year which will get me 25-35 pounds and that will get me up to 195-205.
help me out guys.
m-drol is best taken in a 3-4 week cycle. it's debatable whether the 4th week is even necessary, as this is a somewhat harsh compound.

due to your AGE, you WILL NOT get good responses on this, but since it is legal to purchase/use, you may just do what you want anyways.

so, i would suggest, if you must go against GOOD COMMON SENSE and use it regardless, you do a three week cycle at 10/20/20 and then PCT from there. DON'T DO MORE; it CAN hurt you. pre-load for 10 days with 2 doses milk thistle/N-acetyl cysteine. Then start your cycle, taking a dose of milk thistle each day, 4 hours away from m-drol doses at least.

when your cycle is up, you will need to do these things: raise natural test back up, keep in check/lower estrogen, reduce cortisol, and REPAIR the liver. i would set up a pct something like this:

NOLVADEX (not novedex) 20/20/10/10
ATD OR AI (debatable which is best) start week two 300/200/100/100
cortisol blocker of some kind (phosphatidyl serine being cheapest) in a 2 dose/2/2/2 fashion
thistle/NAC both double dosed away from other PCT products each day for at least two weeks

IF YOU CAN'T GET NOLVADEX, DON'T DO IT.
IF YOU AIN'T GOT THE OTHER THINGS, DON'T DO IT.
I'VE SEEN DUMB PEOPLE USE THESE COMPOUNDS AND THEY HAD SILVER DOLLAR TITS THAT SHOT BLOOD FROM THE NIP WHEN SQEEZED.
DON'T DO IT, THOUGH. YOU'D BE NOT SO WISE IF YOU DID.

p.s.- sorry to be a 'loud' jerk, but if you don't even know how long to run m-drol for, you won't know how to do any other aspect of the cycle right. You'll likely end up with marbles for nuts, floppy lil breasts, no will to hit the gym, damaged to OVERALL future growth, and milk money gone.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
help me out guys.

come on ppl dont respond to this thread!!!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh bother... Listen 1) I'm in before the lock HAHA b!tches!!!! 2) You're too young, M-Drol is a steroid, and using it will screw up your hormones permenantly. Side effects include growing breasts, losing hair, shrinking testicles, etc. just look across this board 3) 8 weeks on something that strong with dosages that high would probably kill you. That could easily kill your liver and hospitalize you if not kill you 4) you're breaking board rules by asking advice on how to use a steroid at only 15 years old. Do yourself a favor and take my advice- Eat, Sleep, Train, Research. That's all you need to know how to do right now.

sbigp92

Awards
ok so this sound good right? im just clarifying.
30mgs of md drol for 8 weeks.
PCT for 6-8 weeks and novaldex as PCT. how many nolaldex pill should i take??
and a liver protectant like milk thistle during the cycle and after?
is there anything else i can take to make it an even better mass gaining cycle?

sbigp92

Awards
damn ignore my last post while i was typing i didnt realize u guys responded.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
And by the way, Indiana, I hope that's not the protocol you're using for your current cycle. You'll lose it all. I also hope that you're of the appropriate age to run the compound you're using.

sbigp92

Awards
when u say i wont get response do u mean i wont 15lbs?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you know what, what the first man said, "OUTTA HERE TROLL!"

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I Hereby Move To Ask The Mods To Only Allow Those Who Are 18+ Years Of Age Into The Steroid/pct/transdermal Forum Threads------------------>this Will Alleviate Some Of The epidemic Of Dumb That Seems To Enter.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
And by the way, Indiana, I hope that's not the protocol you're using for your current cycle. You'll lose it all. I also hope that you're of the appropriate age to run the compound you're using.
No it's not what I'm using on my cycle, and I won't have anything to lose either because I'm not responding to M-drol. All the gains I've made on cycle have been natural.

Anyways this thread was obviously a troll thread, a pretty funny one too. I give credit to the threadstater for it.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
this thread is just a big bowl of wrong.......................fart.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
day 16 of M-drol and I've gained 10lbs on my bench , squat , and deadlift. I'm pretty sure that's just from all of the extra food I've been eating and not the M-drol. At least I hope not.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
day 16 of M-drol and I've gained 10lbs on my bench , squat , and deadlift. I'm pretty sure that's just from all of the extra food I've been eating and not the M-drol. At least I hope not.
Some people respond to Pheraplex over Superdrol though it's not the norm. Maybe that would be a better bulker for you.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Come on man, if you're on a steroid and you're gaining, and you're getting some of the side effects, then it's not natural. And if you could gain that naturally that quickly, then why use the M-Drol?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Come on man, if you're on a steroid and you're gaining, and you're getting some of the side effects, then it's not natural. And if you could gain that naturally that quickly, then why use the M-Drol?
I don't know, I've been eating a lot more on M-drol than I was before. I've read the logs, people have gained way more than what I've gained in terms of strength. And in terms of LBM gains, I'm no where near the typical 10-15lbs. My weight has gone up but it just feels and looks like a lot of bloat from all of the extra food I've been eating.

In response to your last question, it's a good one. It's probably because to make these types of (strength) gains I have too eat way above my maintenance and I'd just end up getting fat pretty quickly. I'd prefer to take it slow instead, eat the minimum amount of calories over maintenance that would let me grow.

Some people respond to Pheraplex over Superdrol though it's not the norm. Maybe that would be a better bulker for you.
that's what I'm going to try next. If it doesn't work out well for me I'm done using "prohormones" forever.

sbigp92

Awards
hey guys i ddecidd not to use the superdrol it is to toxic.
i was looking at havoc. what do uu think of that? what are gains like on havoc and how do u cycle it and what do u do for PCT.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
you're 15 kid take some protein, eat right and take no xplode.