Tren x/ epi

patsfan39

Awards
So i have been planning my summer stack and I think I am going to go with tren/epi. I have only read and heard good things about both. What I was wondering was how long would you run this stack? And how would you dose the two? I originally wanted to run the tren for 6 weeks. Any suggestions welcome....

Height/Weight: 6'1/200
PH Experience: H-drol solo and pplex/prop
Support supps: fish oil, hawthorne berry, milk thistle, and a multi

And by the way I have my pct lined up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good combo i think, id say 4 weeks would be better. are u planning on buying both separate? or a product that has both?

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
So i have been planning my summer stack and I think I am going to go with tren/epi. I have only read and heard good things about both. What I was wondering was how long would you run this stack? And how would you dose the two? I originally wanted to run the tren for 6 weeks. Any suggestions welcome....

Height/Weight: 6'1/200

What was your pplex/prop cycle like?

patsfan39

Awards
week 1...phera-15/prop 60
week 2...phera-30/prop 60
week 3...phera-30/prop 60
week 4...phera-30/prop 60

good size and strength gains, no sides

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
week 1...phera-15/prop 60
week 2...phera-30/prop 60
week 3...phera-30/prop 60
week 4...phera-30/prop 60

good size and strength gains, no sides
Thanks, can you give me any numbers inregards to strength and body weight?

patsfan39

Awards
Thanks, can you give me any numbers inregards to strength and body weight?

After pct was finished i was up 9 lbs and I can not give an exact number on strength but i was up about 10-15 lbs on bench...

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
In.

Thinking about this myself, I'm eager to see how it goes.

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
Weeks 1-4 Tren-x at 50 mg or up to 75 mg
Weeks 1-4 Epi at 30/40/40/40

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 6'1

epi & xtreme tren=spawn
but only bad thing is u cant control dosages
im not sure how u would dose this .. but im interested in it and should get u good results

how'd u do on pplex/prop ??

patsfan39

Awards
epi & xtreme tren=spawn
but only bad thing is u cant control dosages
im not sure how u would dose this .. but im interested in it and should get u good results

how'd u do on pplex/prop ??

I checked spawn out, but I like them separate better......

the pplex/prop cycle was a solid stack, but i felt like i should has dosed the prop higher for better strength gains

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I checked spawn out, but I like them separate better......

the pplex/prop cycle was a solid stack, but i felt like i should has dosed the prop higher for better strength gains
when u used pplex/prop, did u used the full bottles ? or u had left over and which week u overlapped

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
bigrob, how were you planning on dosing?
I haven't looked that far into it yet. I just did a Mdrol a few months ago (just finished PCT) and was thinking of Epi next. I then decided to stack Tren-X since it's non-methyl.

Probably Epi at 30/40/40/40 and Tren-X at 50.

I'm too short on $$$ to think too much about it at the moment, I'll just get depressed. Maybe in a few months.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I haven't looked that far into it yet. I just did a Mdrol a few months ago (just finished PCT) and was thinking of Epi next. I then decided to stack Tren-X since it's non-methyl.

Probably Epi at 30/40/40/40 and Tren-X at 50.

I'm too short on $$$ to think too much about it at the moment, I'll just get depressed. Maybe in a few months.
yah i hear ya .. why dont u substitute p-plex w/ epi to save $$ ?? jus a thought .. and i found a deal for TrenX for $33, if u want the source let me know, or if u know a cheaper place let me know that too lol

im kinda on ure boat too :(

patsfan39

Awards
yah i hear ya .. why dont u substitute p-plex w/ epi to save $$ ?? jus a thought .. and i found a deal for TrenX for $33, if u want the source let me know, or if u know a cheaper place let me know that too lol

Tren and pplex would be a good stack, but I want to run more a dry stack and pplex is wet. I think I know what you site for are talking about for the trenX. I'll pm it to you to see if it is the same...

shimshadee

Awards

hey pycho, check yo pm...thanks!!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for looking out. The Tren-X that I found is the same price...maybe the same place.

I'll look into P-plex some in the near future. Semesters coming to a close and I have too many assignments coming due in the next few weeks to screw around a lot.

My situation...laid off in January, turn in 3-4 applications a week and MAYBE here from one every 2-3 weeks. And then I hear nothing after the interview.(I never got a call back from GNC!!! :rofl: ) It get's discouraging. I'm either over qualified or under-qualified...a really weird spot to say the least. I've been living off a line of credit from the bank and it's going to be tapped dry next month. My fiancee can't afford the both of us on just her salary...especially as much as I eat :food:

The good news is I go to a 3rd and final interview tomorrow for an awesome job making good money going what I'm in college for. The first guy really liked me and I get to meet the big boss tomorrow. Hopefully he likes me as much as the first guy.

Enough about me....let's party!

:djparty:

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 Tren-x at 50 mg or up to 75 mg
Weeks 1-4 Epi at 30/40/40/40
Hey bro I was just wondering what was your reason for running the Tren at 50 or 75. Ive seen some run it up to 90. Is it because of Tren's side effects? Or because you will be stacking 2 at once? This looks like a nice stack. Are you going to log it?

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
im excited .. start the cycle on xtreme tren .. will ya lol:drunk: