What is the Prohormone to Anavar these days?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was M4OHN but apparently it's not.

Bulkzilla

Awards
I do not think there is any PH that is a precursor to Anavar. But I know Jug and some other guys came out w/ Winny PH that are non methylated.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ya ive never heard of one either.

Zilla, Whats the Winny PH your talking about?

Bulkzilla

Awards
Juggernaut came out w/ Win-Ztrol. I dont really like it b/ its non methylated and you will prolly have to take a shiet load to even match up w/ the real shiet. However, if I was cutting I rather do Anavar or Winny than buying any PH's

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
ya, it would be interesting to see what the conversion rate is.

For BOLD i think its 50%. So if it was anything close to that, or better it might be worth it...maybe.

Bulkzilla

Awards
Yea I know w/o methylated I am so curious regarding the conversion rate.

Thats prolly why you gotta take so many pills.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know w/o methylated I am so curious regarding the conversion rate.

Thats prolly why you gotta take so many pills.
yea im just about to finish up a cycle and i ran it at 450 mg a day with havoc... Good combo!

Bulkzilla

Awards

yea im just about to finish up a cycle and i ran it at 450 mg a day with havoc... Good combo!
Holy shiet... see thats why its so hard to figure out how much your body can take.

But next cycle you get to know where to start off from :)

Anyways lets dont forget to do PCT and take some good supportive vitamins, health is always the #1 issue!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Holy shiet... see thats why its so hard to figure out how much your body can take.

But next cycle you get to know where to start off from :)

Anyways lets dont forget to do PCT and take some good supportive vitamins, health is always the #1 issue!

lol your talking to box!! Ive always have my pct in line!! Come on now!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Oxyguno the closest designer to Anavar? Its been awhile since I have looked into that product.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Oxyguno the closest designer to Anavar? Its been awhile since I have looked into that product.
i'll def have to do some research on this! Sounds rather interesting...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i'll def have to do some research on this! Sounds rather interesting...
I am not sure though cause it kinda looks like halodrol too.

Hopefully u or someone else can figure it out.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure though cause it kinda looks like halodrol too.

Hopefully u or someone else can figure it out.
yea... I'll def end up checking this out! I'll report back either tonight or tomorrow..:thumbsup:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Seemed to find a bunch of dead ends when doing a few quick searches.... i'll actually have to do this tomorrow it looks like ive got some early morn cardio tomorrow morn planned!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pretty sure its a 4-halogenated percursor to Oxandrolone AKA Anavar. I have a half bottle that I traded for, but I am needing two more to even consider a 30 day run. I'm thinking between 60mg(8 tablets a day)and 90mg(12 tablets a day) would be the sweet spot for this one. Its too rich for my blood to experiement with, but I'm curious to say the least.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pretty sure its a 4-halogenated percursor to Oxandrolone AKA Anavar. I have a half bottle that I traded for, but I am needing two more to even consider a 30 day run. I'm thinking between 60mg(8 tablets a day)and 90mg(12 tablets a day) would be the sweet spot for this one. Its too rich for my blood to experiement with, but I'm curious to say the least.
I thought I remembered u saying it was close if not a percursor to Anavar.

Sol knows his ****!:cheers:

tilerbreaker

Awards
Just to chime in...

Oxyguno is more like a cross between halodrol and 11-oxo. It has the 4-Cl group like halodrol, but lacks the 1-2 double bond. It also has an 11-keto group (like 11-oxo). If it were a 17-keto instead of a 17b-hydroxy (and 17a-methyl), it would be like 11-oxo with a 4-Cl substitution.

Anavar (oxandrolone) is basically methyl-DHT with an oxygen at the 2 position instead of a carbon. I haven't seen anything that looks like it would be anywhere near a prohormone to this.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Anavar(17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one) and Oxyuno(4-chloro-17ά-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17β-ol-3,11-dione) are different, but it is very similar in effects. It is the closest thing to Anavar on the market. Probably not a direct percursor, but it sure is close.

tilerbreaker

Awards
Anavar(17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one) and Oxyuno(4-chloro-17ά-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17β-ol-3,11-dione) are different, but it is very similar in effects. It is the closest thing to Anavar on the market. Probably not a direct percursor, but it sure is close.
Are you saying this based on anabolic:androgenic ratios? Or based on user reports of effects and side effects?

Because structurally (chemically) they're not very much alike at all (and anavar is a DHT derivative, while oxyguno is not).

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to argue...just genuinely curious where the comparison comes from.

Thanks!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying this based on anabolic:androgenic ratios? Or based on user reports of effects and side effects?

Because structurally (chemically) they're not very much alike at all (and anavar is a DHT derivative, while oxyguno is not).

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to argue...just genuinely curious where the comparison comes from.

Thanks!
Comparison comes from VIDA(A:A ratios). User reviews are lacking due to the amount needed to ingest and its price.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id actualy suggest MMV2.. While it converts to stanolone its actions seem similar. Great strength gains, fatloss properties, minimal sides/shutdown.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So in conclusion ( :p ), there is NO P-H to Anavar?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I really love the Oxyguno chemical composition, unfortunatelly its so underdosed... :frustrate

IMO it any supps company make a 50mg clone of Oxy, it sells a lot!!! :head:

Oxy seems to be like a "mix" of 11-Oxo and Halo, so a cycle of 90-100mg for 4-5 weeks must be great and safe.