Week 2 of Epidrol and shutdown HARD!!!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What guy's, it's your neighborhood hater- Hate4TheWeak!!
Well I'm running Epidrol right now (it's my cherry popper) and everything is going great into week 3 almost! Strength is up on all lifts, weight is up a somewhat dry 6lbs, I have an overall since of well being through out the day but.........My F'n nuts are straight shutin up shop!!! About day 9-10 is when I really started noticing it, they have atrophied a good amount and every time I bust there's less than the time before.
I was expecting some mild shutdown but nothing like this!! Also yesterday I experienced what I could only describe as the worst Blue-Balls of my life only it wasn't blue-balls. I swear to god it was so bad that I almost had my girl drive me to the F'in Hospital!! It was so painful I couldn't even stand for more than a minute or two and it lasted like 6 hours until I feel asleep!! I though I might have a hernia but this morning it's totally gone! WTF??? Anyways I need some help. Anyone experienced this?????

Marc-Antony

Awards
What guy's, it's your neighborhood hater- Hate4TheWeak!!
Well I'm running Epidrol right now (it's my cherry popper) and everything is going great into week 3 almost! Strength is up on all lifts, weight is up a somewhat dry 6lbs, I have an overall since of well being through out the day but.........My F'n nuts are straight shutin up shop!!! About day 9-10 is when I really started noticing it, they have atrophied a good amount and every time I bust there's less than the time before.
I was expecting some mild shutdown but nothing like this!! Also yesterday I experienced what I could only describe as the worst Blue-Balls of my life only it wasn't blue-balls. I swear to god it was so bad that I almost had my girl drive me to the F'in Hospital!! It was so painful I couldn't even stand for more than a minute or two and it lasted like 6 hours until I feel asleep!! I though I might have a hernia but this morning it's totally gone! WTF??? Anyways I need some help. Anyone experienced this?????

Get some hcg.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For what the atrophy?
Also I only have two weeks to go so I was going to hold out until pct.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
No man ive been running havoc at 40 mg for the past 3 weeks and im feeling great......

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know WTF I'm running it at 30mg and everything has been good until the other day!!
Have you noticed any shutdown box??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I know WTF I'm running it at 30mg and everything has been good until the other day!!
Im sorry to inform you but..... my pipes are in order and everything is performing in top condition...still

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This is rather interesting... because as you know epistane and epidrol are just clones of the original Havoc...hmmmmm idk??!!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I'm glad your doing good!! I've been following your log and your a beast (as usual)!
Honestly I'm not too worried about the shutdown any more but I am trying to figure out WTF was going on with me nootz last night!! That sht was Fcking brutal bro!! I was this close to going to the ER!:sick:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm glad your doing good!! I've been following your log and your a beast (as usual)!
Honestly I'm not too worried about the shutdown any more but I am trying to figure out WTF was going on with me nootz last night!! That sht was Fcking brutal bro!! I was this close to going to the ER!:sick:
Next time i' stick with the original... Havoc lol... If there is a next time???!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is rather interesting... because as you know epistane and epidrol are just clones of the original Havoc...hmmmmm idk??!!
actaully they are all clones of the japanese original. they did research on epithiostanol for breast cancer usage..

but basically any of the designer steroids can do that to you, how it affects each person is based on their individual endocrine system.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
actaully they are all clones of the japanese original. they did research on epithiostanol for breast cancer usage..

but basically any of the designer steroids can do that to you, how it affects each person is based on their individual endocrine system.
Ye aim aware of that im simply saying the original designer... this has actuall been discussed by on various other threads when people are debating between epi and havoc on which is better...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometimes the sh1t happens on cycle....take what it gives you. Ive had that feeling in the nuts actually i got it today after i nutted....maybe youre nutting too much. Take a break bro dont pull the snake too much lol. I think youll be alright if it happens again to the point of unbearable id see a doc. I have felt that blueball like feeling on cycles before but nothing to where i would go to the ER. Good Luck man.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sometimes the sh1t happens on cycle....take what it gives you. Ive had that feeling in the nuts actually i got it today after i nutted....maybe youre nutting too much. Take a break bro dont pull the snake too much lol. I think youll be alright if it happens again to the point of unbearable id see a doc. I have felt that blueball like feeling on cycles before but nothing to where i would go to the ER. Good Luck man.
Thank you brother. I've had blue balls before when I was a kid but man this sht was nuts (lol)! It hurt all the way up in my abdomen like when someone kicks the sht out of your boys, and it lasted 6+hours!! I was thinking hernia? But today they feel fine and the pain is gone! WTF!!!
The only other thing I did different yesterday is
1. I took 20mgs of the epi instead of 30mgs as I usually do.
2. I took a xanax about 3-4hours before the pain started. I don't know if that means anything but Deff not ruling it out as a possibility!

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I would start Nolvadex at 40mgs and taper down until you feel back to normal. I wouldnt wait either, even if you only have 2 weeks left. The next 2 weeks could be the worse you've ever experienced.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't think the xanax could have had anything to do with it either man but I can't imagine WTF could have set it off like that, unless it iz the bustin thing lol....what can I say!
Well sex aint worth that sht but again I feel fine today so.........Should I start some ancillaries or just see what happens today?
I got a vote to start nolva, one for hcg (which I don't have) and one for PCS (which is the most likely option here) O' yea and PP's vote for Fcking deal with it!! lol....

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would start Nolvadex at 40mgs and taper down until you feel back to normal. I wouldnt wait either, even if you only have 2 weeks left. The next 2 weeks could be the worse you've ever experienced.
Don't tell me sht like that dude lol....I don't want to start the nolva yet, I mean really that sounds a little overkill for two weeks of epi but IDK anyone else??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Don't tell me sht like that dude lol....I don't want to start the nolva yet, I mean really that sounds a little overkill for two weeks of epi but IDK anyone else??
I'll pipe in on this... def overkill for epi my advice.. keep the cycle going, you have to understand when you do things like this you always run the rik of shutdown! If it makes you feel any better throw some PCS in or whatever you is convenient for you.. Def dont stop the cycle though!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
switch to pulse and take pcs and nolva on off days. See if that helps

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll pipe in on this... def overkill for epi my advice.. keep the cycle going, you have to understand when you do things like this you always run the rik of shutdown! If it makes you feel any better throw some PCS in or whatever you is convenient for you.. Def dont stop the cycle though!
Yea don't worry about that sht happening brother definitely no turning back now!!! Like I was sayin today the pain is gone and I feel fine today so full steam ahead!! I think it could have been a severe case of blue-balls do to my girl being a fcuking prude this weekend!!!!:rofl:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
he's saying start PCT now and drop the cycle. do NOT get hcg. that's just crazy. if you were to go that route, you may as well jus drop the cycle and start PCT. it'd take a while for it to get to you, you most likely would need to do more research on it to learn more about exactly what it does, you'd need to buy syringes to inject yourself, you'd need to know how to properly do injections, etc. if it's really as bad as you're making it sound, then yea maybe you should drop the cycle. atrophy isn't sh!t. you can just man up and deal with that. however, if this pain you speak of is that severe and does persist STOP the cycle and go into PCT immediately. do NOT go to the ER as they have no clue wtf you are on, what it does, how to come off, etc. IMHO as long as that pain is gone and doesn't come back; start your PCS to get the boys swingin again if it really bothers you that much, and don't nut for at least a week.
Agreed!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he's saying start PCT now and drop the cycle. do NOT get hcg. that's just crazy. if you were to go that route, you may as well jus drop the cycle and start PCT. it'd take a while for it to get to you, you most likely would need to do more research on it to learn more about exactly what it does, you'd need to buy syringes to inject yourself, you'd need to know how to properly do injections, etc. if it's really as bad as you're making it sound, then yea maybe you should drop the cycle. atrophy isn't sh!t. you can just man up and deal with that. however, if this pain you speak of is that severe and does persist STOP the cycle and go into PCT immediately. do NOT go to the ER as they have no clue wtf you are on, what it does, how to come off, etc. IMHO as long as that pain is gone and doesn't come back; start your PCS to get the boys swingin again if it really bothers you that much, and don't nut for at least a week.
Yea this is what I'm going to do!
The atrophy is minimal at this point. It's strange too bro cause after that sht happened last night my balls are back to almost normal size today WTF!!
But if that pain comes back again I WON"T be afraid to stop the cycle but as of now I have no desire to do that! To much time went into this to drop it now (unless the pain comes back).

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On another note I REALLY appreciate ALL of you guys jumping in and responding so fast!!! Nothing but love for you mofo's!!!!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea bro, I've never read anything like it in all the epi logs (or any other logs) I've read? So I don't know WTF it could have been just hoppin whatever the hell it was it's gone now and never comes back Fcuk!
I'm not kidding though man I've broken bones, torn ligaments and had two surgeries and this was right up there with that stuff!!! On a 1-10 I'd say it was an easy 7/8!!!!! My mom's a nurse and my old mans the chief of pharm at the hospital he works at and I was telling them about it and they were like WTF??? If it was a hernia or something it would still be hurting today so.......chalk this up to some x-files sht I guess lol....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I don't mean to just sound "tough" or "macho" or anything, but just tough it out , only if the pain is not enduring AND severe. I have felt this somewhat, but never really gave thought to it being on-cycle per se. I have felt this in PCT and afterwards. I equate it pretty much to what Piston was saying, "pulling on the snake too much"!! I know it sounds funny, but doesn't necessarily feel funny, does it Bro? "Give the snake a break, and this is my take". WOW! Rhyming and all too!!:lol: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: But, if the pain returns and is both lasting and severe, I'd go see a doc. Just me!!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you thunder. That is what I will do. I'm a pretty tuff mofo myself (actually I pride myself on it) and I'm tellin you guys this sht was fcuking bad!! I don't really understand what it could have been, maybe an extreme case of Blue-Balls worsened by the epi? Never the less all of your advise has been solid so thanks, and I will push through!!
Repps to all!!!!:djparty:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you thunder. That is what I will do. I'm a pretty tuff mofo myself (actually I pride myself on it) and I'm tellin you guys this sht was fcuking bad!! I don't really understand what it could have been, maybe an extreme case of Blue-Balls worsened by the epi? Never the less all of your advise has been solid so thanks, and I will push through!!
Repps to all!!!!:djparty:
Where???

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
week 3 50mgs no nut pain for you :rasp::frustrate lol....
I'm starting week 3 tomorrow and I was planning to bump to 40mg but after this sht happened I think I'll keep it at 30 for a few more days and see if everything is kosher before I bump it up. Hows your cycle going kjkriston??

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know,.... Mr.box.............. I already repped you this morning ya slut......lol...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should I start a free repp frenzy in this thread? It's more fun to hijack threads from others to do that though but I can't repp you until I repp like 20 more people and the last time I did that it told me I had given out to much repp in the last 24hrs. lol.....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hate are you taking any prostate formulas? If not you may wanna start taking Saw Palmetto & Stinging Nettle extract stat. A lot of times the painful urination sorta feeling like blue balls is from a swollen prostate which is pretty common on designers.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
week 3 50mgs no nut pain for you :rasp::frustrate lol....
I'm starting week 3 tomorrow and I was planning to bump to 40mg but after this sht happened I think I'll keep it at 30 for a few more days and see if everything is kosher before I bump it up. Hows your cycle going kjkriston??
Cycle is out standing. Strength keeps coming. Looking leaner and harder. Back pumps suck and I am definetly getting some atrophy. It was expected. I may however drop the Revolt after this one bottle is gone and continue with the epi @ 50.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is out standing. Strength keeps coming. Looking leaner and harder. Back pumps suck and I am definetly getting some atrophy. It was expected. I may however drop the Revolt after this one bottle is gone and continue with the epi @ 50.
get some taurine for those back pumps

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hate are you taking any prostate formulas? If not you may wanna start taking Saw Palmetto & Stinging Nettle extract stat. A lot of times the painful urination sorta feeling like blue balls is from a swollen prostate which is pretty common on designers.
Yea I'm actually taking both of those and have been since I started this cycle. But this wasn't prostate pain bro this was blue-balls type sht but way worse!! I've had blue-balls before but this sht hurt up in my stomach like when someone kicks the Fck out of your sack!!! I thought I for sure had a hernia!! There was no other logical explanation but when I woke up the following day the pain was gone so.......I and everyone I've spoken with has just been like WTF???????? Never experienced anything like it before and I hope I never do again. Fcukin weird.:run:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro that happened to me a few times on cycle. Like I accidentally sat and crushed my nuts...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No sht?? This felt like someone kicked the fcuk out of my noot sack and the feeling lasted for like 6 hours. I swear I've stayed home with broken bones for days before I finally gave in and went to the doc but I was this close to going to the fcuking ER!! I haven't had any kind of pain down there since the other day so all's well. (for now) lol.... How long did it hurt when this happened to you mayenhood171??

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
No sht?? This felt like someone kicked the fcuk out of my noot sack and the feeling lasted for like 6 hours. I swear I've stayed home with broken bones for days before I finally gave in and went to the doc but I was this close to going to the fcuking ER!! I haven't had any kind of pain down there since the other day so all's well. (for now) lol.... How long did it hurt when this happened to you mayenhood171??
Longest was just an hour. I'd literally spread my legs and made sure my noots had nothing around them...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's real wierd man. This dude who works for me gets the 'blue ball' feeling sorta regularly and when he went to the doctor a couple weeks ago the doc said he has BPH or prostate enlargement but it's non cancerous. He says it hurts like blue balls & the pain sometimes feels like burning in his penis or he can't piss. I just wondered cause he said the same - that the pain doesn't come from his prostate either. Poor fellow he's only 22. But to feel it up further in your abdomen is weird. How's your progress coming? Are you still staying at 30mg?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea that sound more reasonable. This sht just would not go away! I drank 2 Heineken's and popped a xany and still nothing! Anyone chimes in about the drinking beer while on cycle and I make your noots feel the pain my felt!!! I didn't want to believe me but I was fcuking desperate lol.....

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I personally never had problems pissing, nutting is lil intensive like if I was taking Paravol again...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's real wierd man. This dude who works for me gets the 'blue ball' feeling sorta regularly and when he went to the doctor a couple weeks ago the doc said he has BPH or prostate enlargement but it's non cancerous. He says it hurts like blue balls & the pain sometimes feels like burning in his penis or he can't piss. I just wondered cause he said the same - that the pain doesn't come from his prostate either. Poor fellow he's only 22. But to feel it up further in your abdomen is weird. How's your progress coming? Are you still staying at 30mg?
Well thanks for scaring the sht out of me with that post ya d1ck! lol...JK Yea I'm at 30mg today and will probably stay there now until the end of this week. I may just stretch it for 5 weeks. I have enough but IDK. I'm actually going to the gym right now but I'm gonna give you a call when I get back if your going to be around? Bout an hour/ hour and a half?:drunk:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yea that sound more reasonable. This sht just would not go away! I drank 2 Heineken's and popped a xany and still nothing! Anyone chimes in about the drinking beer while on cycle and I make your noots feel the pain my felt!!! I didn't want to believe me but I was fcuking desperate lol.....
I have A BEER or two couple times during a cycle...but never drunk or more than 2 and never more than few times. Who cares it's all up to you anyways...you know the dangers as well as I do...:cheers:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally never had problems pissing, nutting is lil intensive like if I was taking Paravol again...
Yea I agree no pissing problems here. Actually I did have some burning when I urinated a few years ago but that was from something else lol... Let's just say I loved a woman that was "unclean" LMFAO now that sht sucked plus the doc I saw for it was a smokin hot, hottie that just made it worse.