ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
ok, i'm thinking about doing a cycle of havoc

i'm thinking to go 20/30/30/30
it's my first ever cycle

i wanna run cycle support by AI during the cycle

now, for PCT, i was thinking about running some nolvadex.

my concern is getting gyno durring the cycle. if this happens, i've been told not to use nolvadex on cycle. my friend told me to get some adex to run on cycle if i wanted to do that. or just wait until after the cycle to run the nolva. but would it be too late by then? i'm just a little paranoid about gyno since i already have big nipples to begin with lol.

would it be ok to run adex only if i see gyno knock at my door or would it be too late by then?

also, for PCT, i was originally planning to do 6oxo, Tribex (test booster), X-lean (cortizol control), Post Cycle Support (AI), creatine and animal pump.

but since i'm now throwing in some nolva and possibly some adex into the mix, i don't know what to do for PCT now.

i'm kind of a newb at this so bare with me please.

this is a cycle i'm planning for when i turn 21. i'm 20 right now. there's no rush.

any help would be much appreciated.

thank you

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Your pct looks good even without Nolva, but I would still take it or at least have it ready to take. If you develop gyno during a havoc cycle (which isn't very likely but could happen) you don't need to take Nolva, you can take letro instead. It does a good job taking care of gyno and wont mess with your gains as Nolva 'supposedly' will.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree you look good and it is wise to have the Nolva on hand but there should not be a problem with gyno from this cycle. If you have any more questions i would be happy to help in any way that i could.:cheers:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks solid. Best of luck with your cycle! :)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
actually
i have a concern

my rage is pretty bad. i have anger issues. i punched my computer screen yesterday after i got home from a major car accident (nobody was hurt though). and then my dad wanted to kick my ass because of me being an ass and not being able to control my anger.

i understand that steroids increase your aggression.

should i be concerned about this? because when i'm angry i don't think very well.

and my sister has seen enough of this and i don't want her to get hurt emotionally anymore

also, what are the advantages/disadvantages of using clomid/nolva for PCT?

because i have much easier access to clomid. but still don't really know where to get the nolvadex.

is clomid ok to use for this PCT in case gyno appears. in know clomid isn't usually used to treat gyno but would it work? how does it affect in keeping my gains and libido?

thanks in advance

uofh rsixx

uofh rsixx

Awards
I did a cycle of havoc a couple months back and didnt have a problem with any rage or anger issues...depends on the person I guess...

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
what about using adex insead of nolvadex so that i can use it while "on" if i get gyno?

because, as to my understanding, if i get gyno in the middle of my cycle, i'm not supposed to use the nolva until Post cycle. i don't wanna walk around with gyno for 2 weeks.