can you 17 alpha alkalyze something?
- 09-09-2003, 07:54 PM
- 09-09-2003, 10:14 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
Its possible but highly unlikely, unless your a chemist.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 09-09-2003, 10:39 PM
09-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Yeah bro this came up a little while ago and it's just not feasible for the average joe. It would be nice though. later J
09-10-2003, 12:03 AM
damn, im not a chemist. thanks anyway.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MataLeao in forum Forerunner LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2013, 03:24 PM
- By Type O Hero in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
- By superone in forum Body Performance SolutionsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-29-2012, 02:23 PM
- By kdogballin in forum Forerunner LabsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:00 AM
- By Khyron in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:32 AM