question for mods!!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
do you think we can split the steroid section up into 2 categories like orals only example... epi, h-drol, m-drol, etc etc etc. then have another section for injectables because the steroid section is cluttered with all these orals and for the guys that are looking for people injectable cycles its aggrivating just a thought guys its an idea and i feel its a good one. that way everyones happy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it will happen, as a steroid is a steroid.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you man...but as trip said "technically" they're all gear. Would be nice though, I mean how many epi logs do we need.....:aargh:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Oral Steroids

Injectable Steroids

Transdermal Steroids ?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Oral Steroids

Injectable Steroids

Transdermal Steroids ?

yea somthing along those lines cause its like comeon the steroid section is sooo clutterd wirh grey market steroids that for the guys looking for the logs on the real deal its a pain in the ASS, as dkkon said how many epi logs do we need, we can have a lot but how about in a subject for the grey market stuff, i dont know just a thought to make the anabolic discussion area a little more effeciant

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Humph...you guys don't want to read my anavar adventures:(

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
i think it would be cool.

have 1 major section titled "Steroids". it will have every post regarding steroids in it, then have sub sections that filter out the unwanted and only have a certain topic, such as oral, injectable, and transdermal. its possible. i've done it with my forum (non-weight lifting/supplement forum)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hear you guys but a steroid is a steroid and with the way the govt is cracking down we should be grateful that we still have a steroid section. Sorry fella's

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
the way the govt is cracking down we should be grateful that we still have a steroid section. Sorry fella's
yea I'm wondering when they're going to do away with this whole "free speech thing" anyway......GEEZ we've had that thing for like what, over 200 years....it's a bit out-dated i think.......(highly joking)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It is not a bad idea but the supplement section will still be bombarded with all the kiddies asking how to best take Epi. Seems like noone reads stickies. It's kinda funny how the pheromone section keeps getting prohormone threads.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
It is not a bad idea but the supplement section will still be bombarded with all the kiddies asking how to best take Epi. Seems like noone reads stickies. It's kinda funny how the pheromone section keeps getting prohormone threads.

hahahahah agrred