Enanthate vs. cypionate

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Aside from Enanthate's ester being 7 carbons long and Cyp's Ester being 8 carbons long, is there any major difference between the two? Anything you can think of will be helpful to me.

It's late, my eyes and mind are both a bit tired, so pardon my next question if it's elementary, because I have searched & haven't come across the answer. Enanthate is typically dosed weekly, or EOD?

I'm planning my first injectable cycle for later on this year, so i'm trying to really get my info down cold, I'm reading so much it feels like college, lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Aside from Enanthate's ester being 7 carbons long and Cyp's Ester being 8 carbons long, is there any major difference between the two? Anything you can think of will be helpful to me.

It's late, my eyes and mind are both a bit tired, so pardon my next question if it's elementary, because I have searched & haven't come across the answer. Enanthate is typically dosed weekly, or EOD?

I'm planning my first injectable cycle for later on this year, so i'm trying to really get my info down cold, I'm reading so much it feels like college, lol.
Enan 4tw

Awards
in hormone replacement threapy both are commonly given once a week, but superphysiological levels i think most people will want to inject on the half-life. Look around and see which lifes/half lives you want to go by. For example if enanthate is used and you "buy" a 9 day active life, then injecting every forth day would be very close to the half life. With high doses injecting on the half-life will give you steadier blood levels of test

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For all practical purposes, you can consider them almost the same, but as you noted, cypionate ester is one carbon larger which will lead to a slightly slower release, which in turn leads to a longer active life. The difference however is negligible. And as to injection frequency, as 314 said you should base it off the half life. In this case you should inject twice a week (ie: Monday & Thursday). I know you made reference to only upper body injects in another thread, it seems you've made the right choice, if you're considering these to compounds. Good Luck man!!!