epi and h-drol stack

hsfootball

Awards
4 hdrol pills a day and 3 epi to run a 30 day stack. Is this Overkill. And because it is a pheromone, will this require as long as a PCT as prohormones.

Cycle support: Multi, Fish oil, Borage oil, Milk Thistle, Whey
PCT: Novedex xt

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first of all, H-Drol and Epi are both Steroids!

Novadex XT is NOT sufficient PCT!!!

sounds like you have a ton of research ahead of you...

you really need to spend some time researching about support supps, PCT, potential sides, etc before you consider something like this...

obviously you haven't taken any products like this before, these are toxic to your liver and stacking them could be hazardous. also, don't stack something unless you've taken both of the products individually and know how you will respond to them.

hsfootball

Awards
sry i did not specify. Epidrol and p-plex. I was caught up in another forum while writing this one out. I have 6oxo for the pct. How shud i stack.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
How shud i stack.
You probably shouldn't stack these or any other compunds.

Im goin to take a wild guess here......since your name is High School Football........ your not 21? If you are, how old are you how much do you weigh? BF%?

To be able to metabolize the kind of compounds your talking about taking it would be in your bodys best interest to pick one or the other.

It would also be in your best interest to read http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html?highlight=cycle+guide

stackinup

stackinup

Awards
19 yrs old.
12%bf

The link you gave me is pretty much saying tht a PCT pointless unless u are goin to SERM. Why all the talk about PCT's tht dont SERM then?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
19 yrs old.
12%bf

The link you gave me is pretty much saying tht a PCT pointless unless u are goin to SERM. Why all the talk about PCT's tht dont SERM then?
Are you HSFOOTBALL? Just different multiple screen names? either way ill still answer your question.

Anyone who says you dont need a serm for PCT works for a company who sells OTC PCT products. Or its someone who "feels" fine after his cycles and desides not to do a proper PCT.

All the OverTheCounter PCT products are either herbal, or based on anecdotal evidence. Its like prescribing garlic to someone with high cholesterol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
19 yrs old.
12%bf

are you using two screen names?

bud, you're too young to be thinking about steroids!

at your age there are too many potential long term sides...it's not worth it!

plus, at your age your hormone levels are prime for natural developement...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
you're too young to be thinking about steroids!
at your age there are too many potential long term sides...it's not worth it!
plus, at your age your hormone levels are prime for natural developement...

:goodpost: For those under 21.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone who says you dont need a serm for PCT works for a company who sells OTC PCT products. Or its someone who "feels" fine after his cycles and desides not to do a proper PCT.
yes, this is a good point...and this can only be determined post cycle, and prefferably with blood work validating that you don't NEED a SERM. but you also "should" have a serm on hand in case of gyno flair up, etc.

All the OverTheCounter PCT products are either herbal, or based on anecdotal evidence. Its like prescribing garlic to someone with high cholesterol.
I like this example.