Methyl XT question

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
would this make for a good pulse compound? dont want to pulse SD just yet, was thinking of a halo/bold run with a methyl xt pulse.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Not a good idea IMO friend. Methyl XT is known for extreme strength increases, with little to no mass increases. Recipe for an injury IMO:thumbsup:

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
If your worried about possibly running SD, then I would also pass on the Methyl XT, as many say it's just as harsh on them as SD.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
what kind of dosage were you thinking for Methyl-XT?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
what kind of dosage were you thinking for Methyl-XT?
2caps (40mg), either one before,one after workout, or two before. it would be four times a week... not looking for a mass builder, the bold/halo would make for some nice steady recomp gains, plus the xt would add that strength kicker w/o the extra mass. I'd run the stack for 6weeks, but only pulse the xt for either the last four weeks.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
oof... I thought about buying some to stock up in case of a ban, but after thinking about it, I honestly don't want to touch it. I'm too afraid of an injury. Plus, I'm here for mass:twisted:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think its possible. i dont think anyone has done it and i personally dont have experience with it. If youre an experienced user i say try it and let us know how it goes.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the stack for 6weeks
Unless you were planning on doing the halo at 100mgs, you should be fine to incorporate Methly-xt.

But i would definitly get your support supps in order, supposedly Methly-xt is pretty harsh.