mon: chest, shoulders, tris
tues: biceps, abs, cardio
wed: legs, calves
thurs: chest, shoulders, tris
fri: biceps, abs, cardio
sat: off
sun: back, calves
also 20 min of stretching every night before I go to bed

Diet is basically 7 meals a day. One every 2.5 hours. 3 shakes, 4 solid food meals. Should average out to about 350g protein, 350g carbs (no carbs for the last 2 or 3 meals of the day), trying to keep fat intake as low as I can.

Heres what I ate yesterday:
meal 1: 4 scoops cytogainer
meal 2: chicken breast, brown rice, kidney beans
meal 3: prime rib and peppercorn sub (quiznos)
meal 4: chicken breast, brown rice, kidney beans, carb slam (pre workout)
meal 5: 4 scoops cytogainer, banana, honey
meal 6: 8oz top sirloin
meal 7: chicken breast, salad, fat free dressing
meal 8: casein protein shake

Im going to need to go and buy all new clothes, nothing is going to fit anymore.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep the nolva dosed throughout. esp with the hcg use, youll need that extra protection from the hcg aromatizing. trust me on this. you also dont want any rebound so you might think about stayin on the AI also. Take creatine with the anavar as well, they are synergstic.

Only one day training back? that sounds flawed imo, back is harder to hit all muscles than other muscle groups, imo back should get more work than say...chest.

Nice seeing you hear again. when is this going down? check my sig for my current cycle test deca winny and some other stuff.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
keep the nolva dosed throughout. esp with the hcg use, youll need that extra protection from the hcg aromatizing. trust me on this. you also dont want any rebound so you might think about stayin on the AI also. Take creatine with the anavar as well, they are synergstic.

Only one day training back? that sounds flawed imo, back is harder to hit all muscles than other muscle groups, imo back should get more work than say...chest.

Nice seeing you hear again. when is this going down? check my sig for my current cycle test deca winny and some other stuff.
whats up man, that was a typo...i was planning on running the nolva throughout. Also I just want to train back once a week because its one of my better muscle groups already. My chest, bis and calves are my weak points right now, thats why my split is the way it is. Oh and i started 4 days ago... Ill read up on your current cycle later, im working on a lot of school crap at the moment. The cytogainer and superpump250 both have creatine.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
whats up man, that was a typo...i was planning on running the nolva throughout. Also I just want to train back once a week because its one of my better muscle groups already. My chest, bis and calves are my weak points right now, thats why my split is the way it is. Oh and i started 4 days ago... Ill read up on your current cycle later, im working on a lot of school crap at the moment. The cytogainer and superpump250 both have creatine.
Why Nolva instead of say A-dex?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha hurdle

Why Nolva instead of say A-dex?
he is going to use adex later, adex=anastrazole

i dont like AIs as first defense, as i have found out they are not enough and nolva is the better choice to keep away tits mainly, from aromatizing compounds. A serm and ai together will keep it away for sure.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
gotcha hurdle

he is going to use adex later, adex=anastrazole

i dont like AIs as first defense, as i have found out they are not enough and nolva is the better choice to keep away tits mainly, from aromatizing compounds. A serm and ai together will keep it away for sure.
Oh, Ok I missed that part ot his post. Since we are on the topic of SERMs and AIs, Would Clomid and A-dex counter act each other in PCT? I was thinking it would be a good combo, but seeing how Clomid is a weak estrogen, would adding adex cancel it out? What I mean is Clomid (weak estrogen) binds to the estrodiol receptor and prevents it from doing any damage and Adex wipes out all estrogen, so wouldnt it wipe out the clomid from the receptor site as well?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Only 3 weeks of Anavar? Is that long enough to get anything out of it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 3 weeks of Anavar? Is that long enough to get anything out of it?
i second this. ive never used it so i dont know but for the price you might be better off with winstrol tabs.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
that cycle plan looks great, but expensive as hell, lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just realized that this is a really good thread title, gets alot of attention.

when is this cycle going down again?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Ive already got everything that ive listed here, so thats what im sticking with. I chose anavar because ive never wanted to use winny before, im afraid of it drying out my joints. Also ive heard a lot of good things about anavar, and im going to be on it while im coming off of the sust and deca, so im not worried about continuing to make gains. Im on day 4 right now :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Why did you decide to go with sust? Wondering, because I'm looking into it myself for some future cyclage.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Why did you decide to go with sust? Wondering, because I'm looking into it myself for some future cyclage.
Well the main reason is that I can inject 2ccs of sust and 1cc of deca just once a week.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Looks pretty solid bro.

I would bump the Var to 4 weeks to get the full effect. The last week I was still making good gains. I love the var! I ran my var at the beg. of my last cycle... which was:

Anavar @ 40mg/ED - 4 weeks
Tren E @ 300mg/EW - 10 weeks
Test E @ 250mg/EW - 12 weeks
Halotestin @ 40mg/ED - weeks 8 - 12

Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
HCG 500 I.U's - 10 days

I Had Amazing results with that one.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never wanted to use winny before, im afraid of it drying out my joints.
im using deca test and winny and the deca and winny compliment each other very nicely imo. No joint problems here.

Well the main reason is that I can inject 2ccs of sust and 1cc of deca just once a week.
you should still do more frequent injections with both. the deca should be shot 2x a week to keep the blood levels from dropping and the sust should be eod to take advantage of the prop ester and keep from fluctuating blood levels. I mean you can go with once a week but its not the best way imo.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
im using deca test and winny and the deca and winny compliment each other very nicely imo. No joint problems here.

you should still do more frequent injections with both. the deca should be shot 2x a week to keep the blood levels from dropping and the sust should be eod to take advantage of the prop ester and keep from fluctuating blood levels. I mean you can go with once a week but its not the best way imo.
Thats the beauty of sust and deca man, once a week is plenty. One of my training partners was 6'1" 285lbs at 3%, and he said 500mg of sust once a week was all the test he needed to get to that size, he never took over 500mg a week! I also have two buddies that are both 5'10", one is 235 and is the leanest person i know, the other is 250 and is prob like 8 or 9%. They both only run tren ace, and they only pin that **** every 3rd day. Everyone says ed or eod for that stuff, but they say "every third day is fine, as long as you have good genetics" Its hard to argue with your friends that look sicker than 99.99% of everyone that you see. Sure sust has 30mg prop and 60mg phenylprop in it, but its also got 60mg of isocaproate and mainly 100mg of decanoate. The half life of decanoate is up to 3 weeks (that is why you don't start you pct until three weeks after your last injection). What I'm trying to say is that you have more of the longer esters than the shorter ones, so once a week injections will keep your levels fairly steady. Pinning twice a week would keep them steadier, but thats just a pain, plus after you pin an area for a while the site gets tough. You actually have to push the pin in, and sometimes if theres a lot of scar tissue you get that sound, some of you know what I'm talking about, you can hear the needle actually tearing its way through your flesh. Thats how it got on my test prop and nandralone phenylprop cycle, pinning eod. I loved that cycle though, you cant argue with 18 lean lbs!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thats the beauty of sust and deca man, once a week is plenty. One of my training partners was 6'1" 285lbs at 3%, and he said 500mg of sust once a week was all the test he needed to get to that size, he never took over 500mg a week! I also have two buddies that are both 5'10", one is 235 and is the leanest person i know, the other is 250 and is prob like 8 or 9%. They both only run tren ace, and they only pin that **** every 3rd day. Everyone says ed or eod for that stuff, but they say "every third day is fine, as long as you have good genetics" Its hard to argue with your friends that look sicker than 99.99% of everyone that you see. Sure sust has 30mg prop and 60mg phenylprop in it, but its also got 60mg of isocaproate and mainly 100mg of decanoate. The half life of decanoate is up to 3 weeks (that is why you don't start you pct until three weeks after your last injection). What I'm trying to say is that you have more of the longer esters than the shorter ones, so once a week injections will keep your levels fairly steady. Pinning twice a week would keep them steadier, but thats just a pain, plus after you pin an area for a while the site gets tough. You actually have to push the pin in, and sometimes if theres a lot of scar tissue you get that sound, some of you know what I'm talking about, you can hear the needle actually tearing its way through your flesh. Thats how it got on my test prop and nandralone phenylprop cycle, pinning eod. I loved that cycle though, you cant argue with 18 lean lbs!
Uh!!! I want sust now!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so youve been pinning since tha last cycle you logged here?

you have some points but i guess its personal preference.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I know guys that always do once a week shots of sust, and say the same thing. Same results from once a week or 4 times a week. Sust was originally supposed to be a once a month shot for TRT.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I know guys that always do once a week shots of sust, and say the same thing. Same results from once a week or 4 times a week. Sust was originally supposed to be a once a month shot for TRT.
Yes it was

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Im up 7lbs after week 1. The tight thing is that I actually look leaner than I did when I started.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Im up 7lbs after week 1. The tight thing is that I actually look leaner than I did when I started.
Niiice. Rock on brutha. Definitely some water but if you eat clean it should be minimal and be in the muscle instead of just under your skin.You're gonna get hyyoge.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Srsly dude.. How much bigger can you get?? lol

I guess what I'm saying is, you're huge :)

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Srsly dude.. How much bigger can you get?? lol

I guess what I'm saying is, you're huge :)
I can def get a LOT bigger, and I plan on doing so. I wanna hit 230 on this cycle, bench over 400lbs, get over 19" arms, etc...