Methyl 1T stack

Vintastic

Vintastic

Awards
Hi everyone, I recently received 2 bottles of Fast Action M1T from a friend of mine, I was thinking about using it in my next cycle. It will definetley be a cut and I was wondering if I should run it solo, or stack it with something. I have 2 bottles of Orastan-A lying around and since its unmethylated I thought it might be a good choice, especially for a cut. Im currently around 8-9% bf and I'd love to bring it even lower. Another option I have is to stack the Orastan w/ my last bottle of ergo 1AD (since it becomes 1T anyways); however, I really wanna save that as long as possible. Any suggestions? Also, if you could give me a ruff idea of what a stack like this might look like it will be much appreciated.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
low dose m1t like 5mg ED you could do. i personaly would never do m1t again i made the mistake of using it once and the sides were scarey to put it mildly. orestan is best suited for a cut with low dose m1t if you decide on using it.

Bulkzilla

Awards
I dont think you are going to get good results for cutting w/ M1T. However, the best cycle w/ M1T will be 4AD that runs about $70~80 on the net. You will get so bloated w/ M1T that you wont even think about getting cut w/ that cycle.