T-Roid

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know this is pretty new, but i wanted some opinions on how best to use this. the dose is 30mg/capsule and it says to take 2-3/day. im 23 and looking for a way to boost my strength back up after my endocrinologist got me screwed up on my TRT. just today i got it straightend out, and back on testosterone cyp for my hypogonadism. would a 4week cycle of the t-roid at 90mg/day be too much or should i run it at 60mg/day for 4wks???

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Search for Finigenx, Tren-X, Extreme Tren and Tren Xtreme. These are all the same active ingredient.

From what I have seen, 90mg is not uncommon, but if you go that high don't start at that point.

You're probably not getting any response b/c your question is somewhat vague and newbish...you might be a newb though, lol...do a little more researching, put together what you think is a good cycle (including pct and support supps), post it here, and then ask for feedback. You will get many many more responses this way.

I hope this helps to get you started and good luck!

Later bud,
STX

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Search for Finigenx, Tren-X, Extreme Tren and Tren Xtreme. These are all the same active ingredient.

From what I have seen, 90mg is not uncommon, but if you go that high don't start at that point.

You're probably not getting any response b/c your question is somewhat vague and newbish...you might be a newb though, lol...do a little more researching, put together what you think is a good cycle (including pct and support supps), post it here, and then ask for feedback. You will get many many more responses this way.

I hope this helps to get you started and good luck!

Later bud,
STX
:rofl::rofl:

yeah what he said! haha

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't trying to be an ass if I came off that way, lol...I really am trying to help him out.

Everybody was a newb at one point or another :rasp:

woody1972

Awards
If his already on TRT, does he need PCT...? Maybe just some liver support...

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
That's actually a really interesting question. When someone is on TRT, are they on it permenantly, or can it be a temporary thing?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe a pct will be necessary, not if you're on TRT.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies, that was one of my question being on TRT and needing a pct. i will probobly do a cycle at 90mg/day for 4wks in june once i have all the proper support supps and some nolva on hand

woody1972

Awards
If you are going to continue with the TRT there is no need for the nolva/PCT.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, id feel better if i had it anyways. cant be to careful.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
That might not necessarily be true. What about gyno?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
That might not necessarily be true. What about gyno?
if hes on TRT indefinitely then gyno (estro rebound) shouldnt be a concern considering he wont come off of the test cyp

maybe some adex for bloat (while on cyp) but as long as hes on cyp for the rest of his life then he wont need nolva

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
But the problem with gyno isn't necessarily low testosterone (though it contributes to it) it would be high estro levels. So wouldn't the problem be aromatization of the testosterone injections?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
But the problem with gyno isn't necessarily low testosterone (though it contributes to it) it would be high estro levels. So wouldn't the problem be aromatization of the testosterone injections?
Not necessarily, since TRT injections are generally just enough to get your levels up to what is acceptable for your age, there shouldn't be an unreasonable amount of estro. being produced.. Not from the test anyway.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but if you're body has low estrogen after a cycle, wouldn't your body aromatize more test to make up for the estro:test ratio? Sorry if that's an ignorant question, just trying to make sense...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Not totally sure, but why would he have extra low estro after the cycle?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Because if the body produces estro by means of aromatization, and he's got no (or extremely low) natural production, and he goes off of the TRT to cycle, wouldn't estro lower as well as testosterone? Also, if he stayed on TRT while cycling, wouldn't the body recognize the foreign hormone as having testosterone-like qualities and attempt to aromatize what it can to bring the ratio to a more manageable ratio?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I assumed he'd stay on TRT for the cycle..

And, I can't say definitively, because I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to advanced endocrinology... So, your guess is as good as mine.

I think, that if he does do it... He should just play it by ear and have some nolva on hand just in case he starts to get estro related sides.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I would do. Have a SERM on hand, no matter what circumstances. Then again, a SERM doesn't exactly mean you're scot free. Just a little reassurance.