Testosterone Cypionate Question

Z

zaarenoc

Awards
After injecting 200mg Testosterone Cypionate how long should I wait before trying to gain a few muscle cells back?

I mean how long for it to get into your system and how soon should I work out?

I only inject 200mg every other Friday.

Thanks,

Doug

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is wrong with you?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
wow ..... ummm ...... i don't even know where to start.

i say find a good lock box, and lock up your test cyp.
then research!
then do more research! then when you feel like you know everything there is to know about it, do more research.
then if you still have a question about other users experience/opinion ask a more specific question

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea this is a tricky one. bud honestly i would stop taking the cyp and get yourself educated on Post Cycle Therapy.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
wow ..... ummm ...... i don't even know where to start.

i say find a good lock box, and lock up your test cyp.
then research!
then do more research! then when you feel like you know everything there is to know about it, do more research.
then if you still have a question about other users experience/opinion ask a more specific question
better yet lock yourself in the lock box so you dont hurt yourself.:blink:

Z

zaarenoc

Awards
Test Cypionate

Well you guys have been real helpful. As to taking the injections I don't have much choice since my doc prescribes them. I've been taking them for 2 years I just never thought of trying to use it to build muscle.

I have done some research since posting and apparently depo-test isn't any good for building muscles anyway.

So thanks for making me do the research.

Doug

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
thats 100 mg a week. that wont do **** for what your looking for. most cycles use atleast 500 mg a week. it doesnt matter when you workout after an injection. the oil in it makes it release slowly into your system. secondly if you get more test i am sure your doctor will find out when he does a blood test on you. plus researching will be good for you, you will learn alot more.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ooooooo u shuda made it clear it was HRt buddy. if u began working out you would see nice results 200mg every other week is relativly normal test levels but it will help you build muscle if you work out and eat protein

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Well you guys have been real helpful. As to taking the injections I don't have much choice since my doc prescribes them. I've been taking them for 2 years I just never thought of trying to use it to build muscle.

I have done some research since posting and apparently depo-test isn't any good for building muscles anyway.

So thanks for making me do the research.

Doug
If you are on TRT/HRT, then you should post in the Anti-Aging forum. You did not mention it, so the assumption is you are just some dumb ass kid that got a hold of something.

As far as cyp not being a good muscle builder, thats false. Just not at the doses you are taking. You would need to 'supplement' what your doc gives you.

Before going any further though, please tell us your level of gym experience, diet, training, etc.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i would mention it to your doctor if you take more "stuff". when you do a blood test he is going to wonder what is up.

Z

zaarenoc

Awards
Test Cypionate

The only reason I considered trying to use it for building muscle in the first place was I went thru a relatively rapid weight loss. From 337 down to 200 even in just 14 months.
I wasn't trying to lose weight so I didn't understand why I lost it and neither could the docs.

To shorten a longer story, the ER docs ran a CAT scan and My gallbladder was full of stones. Even shorter... I had the gallbladder removed and the weightloss stopped. However a lot of muscle disappeared with the fat.

I'm still 200 lbs. so that is the reason for the original post, albeit in the wrong forum area. It's kind of tough to build any muscle at 64, but I would like to try.

Someone from Anabolics magazine said I should try Danabol or something close to that. I have to be careful because I have Rheumatoid arthritis and type ll diabetes. The Methotrexate already puts the liver and kidneys under plenty of stress.

I think I will just start lifting a little and see what happens.

Doug

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
stick to lifting and good nutrition. at that age i would not ever recommend using AAS simply because your body does not need any extra stresses put onto it.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro didn't mean to flame you like that, just be more specific when you post like that next time

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Z

zaarenoc

Awards
Xodius, I'm a retired Army Sargeant, living in a veteran's home. We do have a good gym, both free and machines. I worked out when I was young but not to the extent of a bodybuilder. I was in better shape than the average 21 year old soldiers, but that was all.

Hey, I even bought the Charles Atlas course when I was 12 :)

Doug

Z

zaarenoc

Awards
Hey no problem on the flames. I always thought "Roid Rage" was a myth, but I was beginning to wonder :)

Doug

D

DjembeCircle

Awards
How long?

Did you ever figure it out? I'm in that same boat now, just five years later...

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
thats 100 mg a week. that wont do **** for what your looking for. most cycles use atleast 500 mg a week. it doesnt matter when you workout after an injection. the oil in it makes it release slowly into your system. secondly if you get more test i am sure your doctor will find out when he does a blood test on you. plus researching will be good for you, you will learn alot more.
"The oil in it makes it release slowly into your system." That was real hoot to read... You should take your own advice and read up. Plus he can always blast with Prop and not have to worry much about blood tests as the ESTER would have cleared by then (not Oil)

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Jesus I just realized this thread is 5yrs old... Thanks for digging this MF up guy