For the guys who have run H-drol and Epi

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Taking everything into account, gains, sides, pct, support supps, which of these compounds would you run again (solo)?

I am currently trying to work out what I am going to cycle next. I am thinking of either running a straight H-drol cycle, or an Epi pulse cycle.

Easy to maintain gains and low sides are important to me.

RUNNER 67

Awards
All things being equal, I would run H-drol straight for 6 weeks. I love the way I feel on it and even after six weeks I didn't feel any sides. Epi pulse is fine, but I think you would benefit more from a straight cycle. Just have PCT lined up. Good Luck!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is a sleeper, IMO. Of course it's purely dose dependent. My last cycle, I was dosing 125-150 daily. I gained 11 solid pounds that I have easily maintained with a proper diet. My post cycle therapy consisted of Torem and 6oxo. I started the 6oxo at the start of my last week on the Torem and tapered for 4 weeks. That's it, no "kitchen sink" post cycle therapy for me. Oh, I did take Life Support through out my cycle.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses.

I am leaning towars the H-drol, it is fairly inexpensive and from what I read it seems pretty solid (not to say that Epi bsed compounds are not)

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is a sleeper but good luck getting any at a good price right now. I here a new batch is on the way. The gains from H-drol are very easy to keep even if they are modest, because the suppression is so mild.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is a sleeper but good luck getting any at a good price right now. I here a new batch is on the way. The gains from H-drol are very easy to keep even if they are modest, because the suppression is so mild.
That sounds good. I don't want to blow up and then lose half of the gains overnight, but I am just as concerned with getting very shutdown.

I will run Epi eventually, but I am thinking that I will work my way up to it as I get more experienced with pct and so forth.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is a sleeper, IMO. Of course it's purely dose dependent. My last cycle, I was dosing 125-150 daily. I gained 11 solid pounds that I have easily maintained with a proper diet. My post cycle therapy consisted of Torem and 6oxo. I started the 6oxo at the start of my last week on the Torem and tapered for 4 weeks. That's it, no "kitchen sink" post cycle therapy for me. Oh, I did take Life Support through out my cycle.
You ran it at 125-150mg? I have been pondering about taking 100mg...hmmm.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I've run it at 100 mgs a day.

I don't think you get anything from it at 50 mgs a day.

There were no side effects at 100 mgs. for me.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
125-150mg is my sweet spot. The gains were very quick once I upped the dose to this. It was on the 9th day that I saw tremendous recomp, and also the strength gain was on par with M1A for me. I ran it that high for 3 weeks, tapered the last week (4th), then ran my post cycle. After the cycle, I have 9 easily maintained lean pounds.