Test and Estrogen Levels on Epistane Cycle!

kimerathon

Awards
Hi guys, going to start an Epi cycle and going to log not only the results in weight, but going to monitor my test and estrogen levels just to see how efficient it is in doing both at the same time, having bloodwork results in a few hours, so this is how my cycle looks like:

Epi (pulsed 4 wk)
40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40

PCT
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20
Advanced PCT (AE) 2 caps a wk for 4 weeks

Winadrol
2 capsa wk, 4 weeks

Loging in the test levels to see how high they go, and loging the estrogen levels to see how low they can go, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, here we go!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Did you pay out of pocket for the blood work? How much was it?

kimerathon

Awards
Well the fact that I live close to the border with mexico, I get them done down there with a family member, but it should be in mexico, like 100 bucks each time! Here in the states, have no idea, but it should be way too expensive!

kimerathon

Awards
Allright, at a natural level, my testosterone levels are:

6.5 nmg/ml

And Estrogen:

38 mcg/ml

Going to get readings in the next 2 weeks, so keep you guys posted wo see the real efectiveness of epistane, lets do it!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im subbed. this is very interesting!

your natural test levels are very very low to non exsistant. Shouldnt it be at least in the 100's?

kimerathon

Awards

your natural test levels are very very low to non exsistant. Shouldnt it be at least in the 100's?
That is in nano miligrams, so tecnically speaking that would equal 6500 miligrams

The normal range (in nano miligrams) is from 3 to 10!

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
IN, looks interesting

Are they measuring serum levels or free and total?

kimerathon

Awards
Now, I must mention the stats on the before cycle:

194 lbs, 5'10, 12% BF

4 Days in the cycle (today)

199 lbs, 13% BF (have to hit more cardio next week)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, this is such a great idea, will definately be interesting to see, good work man!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, going to start an Epi cycle and going to log not only the results in weight, but going to monitor my test and estrogen levels just to see how efficient it is in doing both at the same time, having bloodwork results in a few hours, so this is how my cycle looks like:

Epi (pulsed 4 wk)
40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40

PCT
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

Winadrol
2 capsa wk, 4 weeks

Loging in the test levels to see how high they go, and loging the estrogen levels to see how low they can go, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, here we go!
subed, interesting but there's one thing that concerns me about pct, according to PA the use of 6-bromo can be suppressive and give test false positives, I know that ax denies this but without further research I would avoid the use of this compound on pct,I`m not taking a part here just giving my opinion

kimerathon

Awards
subed, interesting but there's one thing that concerns me about pct, according to PA the use of 6-bromo can be suppressive and give test false positives, I know that ax denies this but without further research I would avoid the use of this compound on pct,I`m not taking a part here just giving my opinion
Now That is interesting, let me know where I can read more about that, I am still 3 weeks away from using it so I can still get something else!, by the way, I should have the results this Wednesday, can't wait to see the results, the cycle has gone great, like usual, love epi, look fuller, 5 pounds heavier in three weeks but down to 10% bf which is 3% less with little cardio, strenght pretty much the same, maybe a slight increase in bench and squat, but waiting for the results this mid week, keep you guys posted!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
/subbed

Interested to see what your results will be :)

Nemesis RR

Awards
Does anyone know how the conversion of his test level on a scale of 230 to 834 and estrogen to a level of 0 to 54.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Epi (pulsed 4 wk)
40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40

PCT
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

Winadrol
2 capsa wk, 4 weeks

Wait, this cycle doesn't make sense. Your taking 2 winadrol per week? And I don't understand the premise of this cycle. What do you mean to see how high test levels will get? If your pulsing epi 4 times per week, it will probrably be supressed, unless your looking for a rebound effect, in which case won't happen if the doses are spread out through the week. Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Lay this plan out a little more explicitly, how long are you running this, 4 or 6 weeks?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

That must be free test. If he is going to go to the trouble of all this, at least he should take the time to make this log understandable.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
That is in nano miligrams, so tecnically speaking that would equal 6500 miligrams

The normal range (in nano miligrams) is from 3 to 10!
No, a 6.5 ng is 6.5 x 10^-9 gm, not 6500 milligrams. This log is shot through with problems already. I mean its a good idea, but your execution and background are poor. Since it's nmg/ml, we're talking 6.5 ng/ L

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Now That is interesting, let me know where I can read more about that, I am still 3 weeks away from using it so I can still get something else!, by the way, I should have the results this Wednesday, can't wait to see the results, the cycle has gone great, like usual, love epi, look fuller, 5 pounds heavier in three weeks but down to 10% bf which is 3% less with little cardio, strenght pretty much the same, maybe a slight increase in bench and squat, but waiting for the results this mid week, keep you guys posted!
I cant post the links here but if you do some search in the bb.com forum you`ll find a lot of information about this...

kimerathon

Awards
No, a 6.5 ng is 6.5 x 10^-9 gm, not 6500 milligrams. This log is shot through with problems already. I mean its a good idea, but your execution and background are poor. Since it's nmg/ml, we're talking 6.5 ng/ L
Allright, you undesrtand exactly what I was trying to post, it is 6.5 ng/l of free test on a range from 3 to 10, so, there we go, and about the winadrol, stacking it at the last week of the epi cycle (6 weeks of pulsed epi) and it is 2 caps a day per 4 weeks, a little more specific. anything else?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Allright, you undesrtand exactly what I was trying to post, it is 6.5 ng/l of free test on a range from 3 to 10, so, there we go, and about the winadrol, stacking it at the last week of the epi cycle (6 weeks of pulsed epi) and it is 2 caps a day per 4 weeks, a little more specific. anything else?
Ok well that clears it up a little. Let me get this straight. You want to see how much epistane supresses test during a pulse cycle correct? Also you want to see how much epistane increases estrogen while on cycle right? Because that is precisely what will happen while pulsing 4 times per week. Test will not be supressed quite as much as a straight cycle, but never the less pulsing 4 times per week will supress. The only way that test would increase is if you pulse maybe 3 days in a row and then take 4 off. If you did that, test would be supressed for those 3 days, and then would rebound during the 4 day break. I doubt an every other day pulse would have this effect because its simply not enough time for your HPTA to recover. Estrogen should also be expected to increase according to Le Chatelier's principle. Now tell me if I understand your plan.

kimerathon

Awards
Ok well that clears it up a little. Let me get this straight. You want to see how much epistane supresses test during a pulse cycle correct? Also you want to see how much epistane increases estrogen while on cycle right? Because that is precisely what will happen while pulsing 4 times per week. Test will not be supressed quite as much as a straight cycle, but never the less pulsing 4 times per week will supress. The only way that test would increase is if you pulse maybe 3 days in a row and then take 4 off. If you did that, test would be supressed for those 3 days, and then would rebound during the 4 day break. I doubt an every other day pulse would have this effect because its simply not enough time for your HPTA to recover. Estrogen should also be expected to increase according to Le Chatelier's principle. Now tell me if I understand your plan.
Well, two things, Epistane claims to be an anti-estrogenic, which I am trying to prove, hope levels maintain the same, and my pulse isn't every other day like a typical 4 day a week, trying lifting days only which is M, T, T, F, so playing around on those lines, anyway, the results will get here next week, the lab said it would take longer than expected, so I will post later, everything else seems great, so let you guys know later on, thanks for the subbs, and keep you guys informed

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, two things, Epistane claims to be an anti-estrogenic, which I am trying to prove, hope levels maintain the same, and my pulse isn't every other day like a typical 4 day a week, trying lifting days only which is M, T, T, F, so playing around on those lines, anyway, the results will get here next week, the lab said it would take longer than expected, so I will post later, everything else seems great, so let you guys know later on, thanks for the subbs, and keep you guys informed
Epistane isn't an anti-estrogen in the same sense that a aromatase inhibitor is. It doesn't "lower estrogen levels". Supposedly it acts as a serm, and blockes estrogen at tissue specific sites. In otherwords, the epi molecule binds to estrogen, prohibiting it from binding to receptor sites in the breasts. However, Epi seems to invoke some estrogen related sides just as much as any other anabolic, although it has erradicated gyno in some. Still, I will certainly be curious to see the bloodwork.

kimerathon

Awards
Allright guys, got the bloodwork done last week, was out on a business trip didn't have time to put the results, and let me tell you I was very excited to post this, and hope that everybody that subscribed reads this, testosterone went from 6.5 to 1.8, which means, a whole lot of suppression, in just 4 weeks, and that is pulsing it at 4 times a wk, so what I wanted to say, even though everybody has a different reaction and all bodies are different, I will always suggest even though you are pulsing it, always take a SERM, for all those out there that say that whith a pulsing cycle you can have PCT without a SERM, just have to say they are dead wrong, will post later, that is all I can post right now, let you guys know what the estrogen levels were

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Allright guys, got the bloodwork done last week, was out on a business trip didn't have time to put the results, and let me tell you I was very excited to post this, and hope that everybody that subscribed reads this, testosterone went from 6.5 to 1.8, which means, a whole lot of suppression, in just 4 weeks, and that is pulsing it at 4 times a wk, so what I wanted to say, even though everybody has a different reaction and all bodies are different, I will always suggest even though you are pulsing it, always take a SERM, for all those out there that say that whith a pulsing cycle you can have PCT without a SERM, just have to say they are dead wrong, will post later, that is all I can post right now, let you guys know what the estrogen levels were
thanks for sharing, lets wait for the final review of your cycle...