My first pro hormone

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking natural test boosters for about a year now, and i have finally made the decision to try a cycle of a prohormone. I am 6-2 220 and 9.8%. I have some pubertal gyno and my nips are pretty puffy. I have been researching the different protocols and different types of cycles and was wondering what is the safest pro hormone cycle. I want to put 7-8 pounds of serious muscle on in the 4-6 weeks of the cycle. I can get my hands on nolvadex pretty easily. I just have a couple questions.

What prohormone is incredibly safe and yields great results?
How exactly would i pulse this prohormone?
What kind of support supps do i need during the cycle and what do i need after the cycle?
How much nolva should i buy and how should i dose it?
Are there any side effects associated with nolva?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I would say go with the popular epi line of products. Most say that it has serm like qualities so you'll be fairly safe as far as gyno goes. It's a good first cycle also. I'm gearing up for a first run, myself.

As far as support, I'm going to be taking cycle support, fishoil, multi, propecia, whey and solid diet. May throw in some drive/rpm also or some anabolic pump.

PCT for me will be nolva if needed. Post cycle support, lean extreme, activate extreme, creatine, whey, multi and maybe anabolic pump. I'm sure I'll throw in some other random stuff too.

For nolva, typically people run 40/30/20/10 for 4 weeks.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by taking nolva if needed? how would u know? For the nolva you mean 40 week one 30 week two 20 week three and 10 weeks four?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
and what kind of results can be expected?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by taking nolva if needed? how would u know? For the nolva you mean 40 week one 30 week two 20 week three and 10 weeks four?
When I say if needed I mean if needed. Lots of guys have taken an epi product with no need for a SERM since epi already has SERM like qualities. Most also say that PCS does a good job of replacing a serm.

If I start to get puffy nips or lumps then I'll start taking nolva asap.

For dosing the 40/30/20/10 is for the four weeks. So the first week would be 40mg ED, second week 30mg ED and so on...

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by ED, sorry new to this. And also how would i know if i got gyno from the product if i already have it?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you already have it, well, I'd take it from the beginning of PCT just to be safe. It's worth an extra 55 bucks to save yourself from some major boobage. ED stands for everyday, as opposed to the acronym EOD which means every other day.

Also, I remember seeing that you're a college football player. You need to know that most of the common cycles around here ARE steroids. Epistane is a steroid.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What prohormone is incredibly safe and yields great results?
How exactly would i pulse this prohormone?
What kind of support supps do i need during the cycle and what do i need after the cycle?
How much nolva should i buy and how should i dose it?
Are there any side effects associated with nolva?
honestly, theres simply too much information that you're asking for...seriously start doing a ton of research!

all the answers to your questions have been answered numerous times in the form.

some places to start:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

also, the previous poster was saying you need to have Nolva on hand in case of a gyno flair up...run nolva at 20mg for a few days until it goes away. some indicators of gyno; sensitive nipples, painful bums on your nipples, puffy nipples, etc.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yes i know that. i assume it will be out of my system by december when we get tested. So your saying take the nolva the whole time? at what dosage? and will that hurt the gains of the epi?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yes delsolrob, i have already read both of those and many logs. I was just wondering definitive information on what is the safest and best prohormone out there and how to run it. I wana put aside all my questions before i start.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
i assume it will be out of my system by december when we get tested.
Well that's still cheating but I digress.

Epi will be the safest cycle that you can run. I'd say go with that.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Look into CEL H-drol(halodrol clone). Its one of the safer oral steriods that you have to choose from and has proven itself to work. And regarding the question you asked earlier no do not take nolva the whole time. When you finish your cycle you then take it. Make sure you use one of the liver protection supps the whole time on cycle and thru pct as nolva is also toxic to your liver. Some keep nolva on hand incase of a gyno flare up but end up not using it. I would never gamble w/ something like gyno. For an extra 30-50 dollars buy and USE the nolva as your pct so you dont end up w/ an issue at all.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
rugger1, muscle milk is also banned in the NCAA, still cheaters? anyway i looked at h-drol, why would it be considered safer than epistane and how would the results compare?

crazilyfter42

Awards
H-drol and epistine are both considered two of the safer supps in that category. I have no clue which is actually safer I have never ran epistine. Its just another possible choice to put out there.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i read poopypants log and he said epistane alone reduced his gyno significantly. Could epistane actaully get rid of some of my puberty gyno?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
potentially! that is one of the "selling points" of epi...it's ability to reduce gyno.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
i read poopypants log and he said epistane alone reduced his gyno significantly. Could epistane actaully get rid of some of my puberty gyno?
Yes, it has the chance to help, which is why I mentioned that epi has SERM like qualities.

And yes, if it's banned and people use it they are cheaters. I don't care if it's muscle milk. Luckily, I don't get tested :djparty:
I guess we don't have a substance panel to be tested against anyways lol

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well this wouldn't be my first time cheating then so i don't feel so bad. Whats the difference between cheating once and a hundred times, ure still a cheater either way. Any way i think im gonna run Epistane since it has the capability to get rid of gyno, which really bothers me. Now if only i could find a place that had it in stock.....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*i am gonna give a rant and i never do this so i apologize in advance...*

Dude idk when the heck you changed it but your not 21. Last time i saw you post you were 18. You should not even be allowed to make this thread. Second using a steroid at your age is a horrible idea. Third i am disgusted you would cheat in this way as ugh i am not even gonna get into it.

In the end its your life i just thought this is EXTREMELY unethical what you are doing

*end rant*

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
safer as in less side effects. truthfully for all the "epi has cured my gyno" there are also cases where epi caused or worsened gyno too. So you are taking your chances either way. With existing gyno, doing anything that alters your hormone levels runs the risk of making it worse.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah well i geuss bolt gets the prize for being the quickest. But anyway i may need another hernia surgery, ill find out tommorow, and if so i was weighing the options on how to come back and start by august. I guess this isnt the brightest route, but if i do make that decision i wanted to be well informed and thats the only way i could be. I know it aint smart bolt, but just weighing the alternatives. I want to play come august and cheater or not i want my body to reflect my hard work, not two hernia surgeries and a shattered jaw.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You want your body to reflect your hard work but you're wanting to use steroids? That's some ****ed up logic. But whatever, its your health and it's not like you play for Ohio State.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
yeah well i geuss bolt gets the prize for being the quickest. But anyway i may need another hernia surgery, ill find out tommorow, and if so i was weighing the options on how to come back and start by august. I guess this isnt the brightest route, but if i do make that decision i wanted to be well informed and thats the only way i could be. I know it aint smart bolt, but just weighing the alternatives. I want to play come august and cheater or not i want my body to reflect my hard work, not two hernia surgeries and a shattered jaw.

OK, in light of Bolt's information, if you're under 21 you can straight up fukc off. Quit lying about your age to get information. I really hate devious motherfukcers. Feel free to read what's already posted, but follow the board rules if you're really under 21 and DON'T POST ABOUT STEROIDS!

And don't even consider using hormonal products yet because it's just too dangerous. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you, but you've been warned and only a fool would ignore that.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, in light of Bolt's information, if you're under 21 you can straight up fukc off. Quit lying about your age to get information. I really hate devious motherfukcers. Feel free to read what's already posted, but follow the board rules if you're really under 21 and DON'T POST ABOUT STEROIDS!

And don't even consider using hormonal products yet because it's just too dangerous. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you, but you've been warned and only a fool would ignore that.

Wow man, took the...um keys right out of my laptop. Dude don't expect to get any more advice after you fukcing lied to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do yourself a favor, wait till your a big boy to play with gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
rugger1, muscle milk is also banned in the NCAA, still cheaters? anyway i looked at h-drol, why would it be considered safer than epistane and how would the results compare?

damn thats tough.