Prop

menc1234

Awards
I was lookin to get a little info on Prop. This is gonna be my first 'Steroid' cycle although i have taken some prohormones before (M1t, sus500, testenate 50). I have heard great things about quick and hard gains with the Prop. I want to go into the summer with the body i have imagined in my head! Im 24 about 5'7 168lbs with very little body fat. What kind of gains can I expect from this? Also, I am currently taking a liver guard and multivitamin. What kind of 'protection' should i be taking with my cycle? and what is a good pct for this? PLEASE give me some help with this!

menc1234

Awards
testosterone propionate Also what would be a good stack with this?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
test prop is an injection why do you think you need a liver protection? you really need to do a bunch of reading before you do our cycle. :gotsearch

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, you should do A LOT more research.. Now, test prop is a beautiful and magnificent creature.. So do your research.. or leave roids alone.

JonLanni

Awards
take a multi vitamin n Life support by anabolic innovations during the cycle. Run prop EOD for 12 weeks. Take a SERM for PCT.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
testosterone propionate Also what would be a good stack with this?
It is good just by itself .I have did several prop only cycles in the past .It is best to pin it ED ,you will have less side effects like that and a more even test level that way also .Just my personal experience with it .It does not even last 24 hrs for me .Since this is your first cycle with prop just do a short 6 to 8 week cycle .The ED pinning gets old real quick .It takes about week for prop to reach maximum blood levels unlike test e and some of the other long acting esters gear .

If you can handle it and afford it, run it as long as you can .I have not been off of it more than 2 weeks at a time in the past year for total of about 6 or 7 short 2 week breaks .

menc1234

Awards
So much help..

I really appreciate the advice guys. I definitely did alot more research and I really found all of your advice helpful. Ozarka.. i went to ur links for the test prop and IM injections.. extremely helpful! I just ordered 3 bottles of prop with 10 shots each. I plan to pin eod, and will most likely be ordering more pending on results. I dont get to the comp as often as id like, but i will try to post my progress throughout. Please feel free to comment or extend any knowledge. Im always open for advice.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the advice guys. I definitely did alot more research and I really found all of your advice helpful. Ozarka.. i went to ur links for the test prop and IM injections.. extremely helpful! I just ordered 3 bottles of prop with 10 shots each. I plan to pin eod, and will most likely be ordering more pending on results. I dont get to the comp as often as id like, but i will try to post my progress throughout. Please feel free to comment or extend any knowledge. Im always open for advice.
hope your test ends up sterile and legit man, you seemed to make this decision rather quickly. Let us know how things turn out. :)